Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 29, 2008 1:50 AM

Shrazer320
Gems: 0

We Probably Already Know What The Dark Master is Going to Remotely Look Like

I posted this on darkspyro.net already, but I think it should go here as well:

Seriously the foreshadowing in ANB, the over dramtic circling of the camera in TEN in the last level--

The statue of the dragon in the training room in the temple is huge and appears to be there for a reason. The statue of the same dragon in the last level in TEN is there for a reason; both statues look like the pictures of the Dark Master the Chronicler showed to Spyro in the middle of TEN.

Unless the Dark Master's appearence is going to change when he's reserected, we know what he's going to look like.

#2 Mar 29, 2008 2:12 AM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Birthday: 1 November

Re: We Probably Already Know What The Dark Master is Going to Remotely Look Like

I hope they don't change the Dark Master's appearance from ANB and TEN. I'm watching DOTD right now and it's sooooo freakin' awesome! I luv this movie sooooo much!

-Justin Long Fanatic

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#3 Mar 29, 2008 6:28 PM

DragonDude555

Re: We Probably Already Know What The Dark Master is Going to Remotely Look Like

Spyro you Rule!!!!

#4 Mar 29, 2008 8:51 PM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

he will look BA any way.... (BA= bad A**) he will be like one of thoes people you cant wait to kick his a**

#5 Mar 30, 2008 12:45 AM

YellowBananas
Website

#6 Mar 30, 2008 2:14 AM

SpyroGirl101
Gems: 10
Birthday: 14 April
Website

That's one good picture! Nicely done! big_smile

#7 Mar 30, 2008 10:45 AM

YellowBananas
Website

thank you SpyroGirl101

#8 Mar 31, 2008 5:14 AM

Spyro_Loves_Me
Website

Mm, I was thinking that too. That or maybe they just really like that statue ... :-P

#9 Apr 04, 2008 4:44 PM

PYROX
Gems: 60
Website

I think he's going to look like that statue that was inside the mountain of Malefor....
But In "TLoS: A new Beginning"  I already begun to think when I was at the training grounds: "hmm....what if that statue could be..."
and yes, it actualy is the dark master.... o_O

#10 Apr 06, 2008 3:33 PM

CynderFan101

Yeah, that's gotta be him.  The first time I saw the statue I thought it was Terrador because of the horns.  You know, If the Dark Master wasn't purple he'd more than likely be an Earth dragon because of the horns. Plus, that statue of him in Malefor had the earth symbol on his shoulder.  This is a little off topic, but if Spyro wasn't purple i'm SURE he would be a fire dragon ike ignitus.

#11 Apr 21, 2008 4:55 PM

clogzii

I think the huge dragon statue you see just before you fight gaul is a statue of the dark master

#12 Apr 21, 2008 11:43 PM

Razz
Website

Woohoo! Someone else was paying attention! XD What interests me more is /why/ there are statues of the DM in the dragon temple. It implies a lot about him.

#13 Apr 22, 2008 3:48 AM

Kat
Website

Yeah, I noticed that myself. You have no idea how long I spent twisting the camera around them in TEN during the 'dream' segments, where the two statues are sitting outside the ~mystical room thingy~ just to get a better view of 'em. I love his horn design, and that goatee or whatever it is adds a nice touch. Certainly better than the Chronicler's long... braid-beard. It mesmerized me.

The other dragons probably placed him on a pedestal and would have trained him up to be a leader of sorts of he hadn't gone down the metaphorical toilet... XD

I just hope the game designers don't try and be funny by making him a midget like Spyro at the last minute.

Board footer