Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun 15, 2007 4:02 AM

Nightwing
Gems: 0

The Exalted One(story)

This is a story about THE CRUELEST DRAGON EVER!!!the story's going to be dark and vicious so all the posts Have to be Serious.  (and please, people, respond, this is going to be good)Here goes.

*WHAT!??!* screeched The Exalted One.*You have been on stakeout for the past year and you have not managed to kill the Wrath dragon??*(when the Exalted One is angry she can use her tail as a giant whip. she never uses it on her enemies,it is just for punishing henchmen)* Then you will need a little reminder of what you have been created for.*  Her eyes glittered as she raised her tail to strike.

One day Spyro was looking for Cynder.  He couldnt find her anywhere.  Finally he found her hiding in one of the cracks in the temple walls.  *What are you doing in there?* he asked her.  *Well I was running at the top of the stairs and I crashed into Cyril and knocked him down the stairs.  I ran off and Ive been hiding in here ever since*  Spyro said*I just wanted to show you this weird-----* suddenly there was a loud crack and there was a flash of purple light and Cynder flew backward and down the stairs.  *Cynder! are you OK?*  Spyro yelled .  *Im fine, now what was this weird thing you wanted to show me?*  Spyro answered,*that was it.*  Cynder said*We'd better go talk to Ignitus about this * 
Ignitus said *Ive never heard of anything like this before.  Let me go check my book.*In two hours he was back.  *The book says the purple dragon, in addition to restoring balance to the world, is also the inheritor of the Wrath.  *What's the Wrath Ignitus?*  *well it is a power surge that happens when the dragon is angry or nervous or excited, it is accompanied by a flash of light*   Spyro asked * What color is the light?* *it is white all the time*  *well mine was purple * said Spyro.  *and it knocked me down the stairs!*Cynder said .  *I'm confused .  I thought it was Cyril who got knocked down the stairs*  said Ignitus.  *Never mind*muttered Cynder as she raced out the door.*you'd better run along too, Spyro, until I can figure this out *said Ignitus as he headed to his study.

Meanwhile the Exalted One was organizing her troops for an attack on the temple .  *Prepare to fly!* she shouted as her last henchman mounted his steed.  SHe cracked her tail-whip as a signal, and all the minions took off.

*Well, Ignitus, a Purple Wrath dragon is unusual,but not unheard of* muttered Terrador.  *yes, so unusual that there is only one every ten thousand years!*  shouted Ignitus.*shh, Ignitus we don't want anybody to overhear, the Purple Wrath is a great burden to bear.*  The two dragons conversed as the fire died lower and lower.

Please People Respond!

#2 Jun 16, 2007 5:15 AM

TB
Website

Re: The Exalted One(story)

PM this to Spyrorocks and he will let you into the Fan Fiction group. That is where you should put this.

#3 Jun 19, 2007 1:30 AM

Nightwing

Re: The Exalted One(story)

OK thanks!(now how do I do that?)
Sorry nevermind I found out(silly me its right there)
Wait a second now how do i use the PM
OK(really)never mind

Board footer