Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Oct 09, 2009 1:19 PM

Rykan
Gems: 0

Re: Ghosts =-O

I have this type of dejavus... sometimes they are about my memories, but often I have glimpses of memories that are NOT mine.... I have to be in a special mood, calm, relaxed, leaving my mind drifting free... usually I listen to soundtracks because they make me reach this mood, if empty my mind enough.... the most common "vision" i have is of a valley covered in snow.... teh sky is grey but bright and there's a building, more likely a castle but I can't really see it, just a blur....I have one that I have seen just once but I can remember it clearly... I was in an empty meadow...just earth, no grass.... all around there was the wood but nothing was moving, ther was just silence.... in the middle of the meadow there was a cement and bricks building, it was similar to a house but it was ruined.... and in the cloudy sky there was a crow that flied upon the meadow always in silence.... I observed that crow until the vision was over... dunno what they mean but there's a reason if I see those things... the problem is I don't know why and what I'm supposed to do with them... I never told anyone fearing to be taken for crazy... I hope I won't!! :-P  this is my paranormal experience

#27 Oct 09, 2009 11:53 PM

Cesna

how can you not believe in ghosts? look at the evidence

#28 Oct 26, 2009 9:02 AM

Spyro YoTd

I've had loads of cold touches usually at the field or when i sleep to be honest i belive in ghosts and i dont i cant really explain but all my family belive its all "Rubbish" but i was freaked out when i saw a black mist i had all the lights off and a candle flaring barley with 1 right eye i saw a black mist i was to freaked out i turned the lights on and it just vanished my brother and dad was there so i wasnt freaked to bad

#29 Oct 26, 2009 9:04 AM

Spyro YoTd

#30 Oct 26, 2009 12:08 PM

Aceedwin

#31 Oct 26, 2009 1:41 PM

Spyro YoTd

Agreed and disagreed, how is there any proof of Egyption Gods? Or anything else like that and agreed there is no evidence of ghosts, but im listening or give me a URL to see the evidence of them

#32 Oct 26, 2009 6:12 PM

Aceedwin

The sheer fact that they survived so long, several accounts of sacrifices and prayers working, and maybe a couple of testimonys. In fact, the fact that the idea exists is a bit of proof in itself. That's all evidence, albeit pretty awful evidence.

#33 Oct 26, 2009 6:17 PM

Spyro YoTd

Yet reading this over and over thats not proof its like saying urmm the megalodon was real because people saw teeth 17cm long in the water yet it could have being proof agreed bad bad evidence barley made sence

#34 Oct 26, 2009 6:28 PM

Aceedwin

Yeah, the entire post didn't make sense. Put some punctuation in there, hm?

Now, I reckon the jist is that you don't think that eye-witness accounts are reliable. A very clever atheist philosopher said, "Extrodinary claims require extraordinary evidence." For instance, while you might want a lot more evidence than your next-door neighboor's testiment when debating the existence of ghosts, perhaps you would believe your neighbour if he or she told you s/he saw a butterfly in his/her garden.

But a testiment is evidence for whatever it testifies, but it is often nowhere near enough to prove the, ummm, thing.

#35 Oct 26, 2009 6:54 PM

Spyro YoTd

Still still no sence to be honest this whole subject is getting changed stick to topic

#36 Oct 27, 2009 9:51 PM

dragon protector x
Gems: 20
Birthday: 30 January
Website

Very true some of the things keep changeing, but ghosts are part of the paranormal, which all the things i have talked about are part of the paranormal itself. Dont beleive me? I have the complete offical hand book of the paranormal. Its got so much information you have to rea it threw in one day or you wont understand any of it.

I am a starting artist and video editor.

#37 Dec 28, 2009 4:48 AM

Dimensional spyro

I remember about a month ago, really. I was walking to the goats and there was this voice sort of. And a cold touch and then I saw my cat was meowing and it kept looking at this one spot, good lord. what i saw that day made me believe in ghosts. Just to let you know, there was a snow storm where i lived and a child died from the cold where I live. Maybe he's still alive...

Every Great Light has its Great Shadow...I am no exception...
Ignore me will you...
heh, heh when you turn your back your life will be over...

Board footer