Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 02, 2009 12:30 PM

Malefor2010
Gems: 0

Ghosts =-O

Dose anybody here believes or seen a ghost?   yikes

opps i need to make the banner into malefor2010 sorry
Spyro when a dragon dies it dose not truely leaves this world..

#2 Oct 02, 2009 9:21 PM

cheesypower

Re: Ghosts =-O

I personally believe that things that are known as "ghosts" exist, but I don't believe they are really the spirits of the deceased. They might sometimes do some good for people, but mostly you hear about destructive ghosts. why is that? because most of these creatures are destructive. Why would great-grampa Ben want to push a pottery plant off of a desk? They must be some creature that we have not yet studied to any great extent. Either that, or an elaborate hoax. Some stories, such as some women who were on an elevator that opened to a Civil War operating room, would probably be a result of these creatures (That, or getting high), but some of them might have more "Mortal" roots. The people that you can see through? possibly test runs of cloaking suits for the Military.
all in all, there is so little solid evidence that almost anything is possible.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF CHEESE!!!

#3 Oct 02, 2009 11:04 PM

dragon protector x
Gems: 20
Birthday: 30 January
Website

*rubbs his hands together and does an evil laugh* This is my future 2nd profession.... There are 3 types of hauntings, Repetative, and other 2 i cant remember. But those 2 are basically a violent and a non violent. The repeated haunting is the mental aura that we humans have, release a type of invisibly matter all around us and if you did the same thing for years or if you are freaking out which raises these auras to release more of their matter or plasma in other words, it attacked to everything aroudn you. If all the same atmosphere or close enough happen and a new layer of this plasmic matter is put on from a new feeling in that area, it is like a recording. When the right atmosphere is present it will play back those plasmic like aura things. Becuase at that time you would be doing that and it still follows if you had been doing that.

The Violent type of hauntings is from actual spirits. Either they are dead and don't want to so they are angry and release their anger on the living, or they just want attention. And many other possibilities like you did something that upset the spirit and it cant communicate to you except by doing things that will get your attention. This could also be a demonic spirit which has been proven due to possession and exorcisms. These spirits mean nothing but to cause trouble. These spirits can be brough forth by useing a wegi board......... HONEST TO EVERY ONE Those things have been used and have accedently brought forth demonic spirits. We still havent found out how it does so, but it has happened!!!! NEVER....I REPEAT NEVER USE A WEGI BOARD! You can laugh at me and say yea right, but every paranormal expert knows never use them.

The last type is the non violent.... This is cause by ghosts that mean no harm. Like i have an example..... acctualy 2. My grandmothers house is an example. They would leave and return and the stover buzzer would be going off. and the buzzer never worked. My dad when he lived there would discard all his stuff and wake up the next morning with car keys in a pot in the kitchen, spare change out in the garage, and sig lighter in the bath room. These are normaly friendly spirits that want to communicate and still be noticed. They would never mean harm. Some times they stay because that there is something they are attached to or is their favorite place. When in death people still are attached to what they loved either a person or thing.

Well thats all i have for you..... FOR NOW Muahahahahahahaha

I am a starting artist and video editor.

#4 Oct 03, 2009 9:13 AM

BlackWolf

Well i think Ghost are just a type of spirit but i live next door to a VERY old lawn cematry in a 30 year old house and nothing weird happens.

P.S
I am freak6 but i couldnt log on to my old account because i forgot my password and i cant get a new password sent to me because its conected to my old email and that email got hacked so i had to make a new one.

I am freak6 and LunarMasquerade.....i must stop coming on after many years and forgetting the passwords!! haha ><

#5 Oct 03, 2009 1:43 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

I have never seen one myself, but I do believe in spirits. I have seen countless 'white orbs' appear on photographs and they always only occur at my grandma's or in some old pubs we go to. I remember a few years ago at Halloween (even though I'm a Brit so don't really take the whole things seriously) all the pictures from a fancy-dress party we went to, there were loads of the orbs, it was weird.

#6 Oct 03, 2009 6:28 PM

VulcanMetalDragon

I strongly believe in them. Never saw them(unless you count that "black shadow" from the corner of your eye, then i have.), but i believe for 2 reasons.

1. "Cold touches", to me, have to be the most often thing they do. You're walking around in your house, and then the next second you feel a cold draft anywhere your skin shows(ex. hands, neck, etc.). I Have not encountered a "Cold Touch" before, but views from shows like Ghost Hunters made me believe that they contact often like that.

and 2. One of my Family members had an experience with a Weegi board. They played with it when they were younger in age, and after so they had Dark turns in their life.

#7 Oct 03, 2009 9:10 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

I've had a 'cold touch' or two before, at my Nanna's usually, which is an old victorian house (it's so old there's still asbestos in it, lol). When I was little I used to get a drink of water and then ask if I could go and 'talk to the lady at the bottom of the garden'. They always let me and I used to sit at the bottom of the paddock talking for hours.
I hear that children have a greater touch with the spirit world of something? Apparently it's the same with animals, like when my nann's dogs just randomly look at a corner even though there's nothing there and there were no noises to make them look. That was when one of my 'cold touches' happened, the dog looked behind me and then my neck went all cold, it was creepy.

#8 Oct 04, 2009 9:31 AM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

Whoa that is creepy. I don't think I've ever had a cold touch before.

Anyway, spirits definitely exist, there's no question about it. One of the things that comforts me about losing a relative or friend is knowing I'll see them again one day. 

And think about psychics, they actually speak to the dead. They can't just guess what they say and hope for the best, that's impossible. They often say things that startle the person in question. I want to see a psychic to see how my Grandma is, bless her soul.

There has to be more to life than what we see. You can't just die and that's it. Well that's my opinion anyway.

#9 Oct 04, 2009 3:04 PM

dragon protector x
Website

Now that many of us agree they exist who dreams of joining a group like the ghost hunters TAPS? ^.=.^

#10 Oct 04, 2009 7:08 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Lol, no thanks. Though one day I do want to go on a Ghost Hunt.

#11 Oct 04, 2009 7:28 PM

dragon protector x
Website

Well at least you want to hunt ghosts atleast once. I wont stop until the ghosts get violent and i get sent to a hospital. It will take multiple ghosts beat me up to end this adrenalin rush for the super natural.

#12 Oct 04, 2009 9:12 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Lol, it is my opinion that a ghost can't physically hurt you. How can something without a physical form do such a thing?
What I think is that all the people who get 'hurt' by ghosts are just hurt by their own fearful clumsiness. I've watched a few 'Most Haunted' episodes and in all of those, when things hurt them the camera never caught it. Any injuries they sustain, I think, are caused by fear which makes them over-exaggerate things. Maybe even ghosts can conjure up cold winds which move things? Dunno, I prefer the former idea, the second one sounds silly to me.

#13 Oct 04, 2009 9:18 PM

dragon protector x
Website

Ah! Thats were i can get you there. How can one object move with out another phisical object to move it? Wouldnt you need a sort of kenetic energy to make the non kenetic energy konetic? Like a ball on the string method. On hits the first ball and the 3 balls in line send the energy to the other end one..... Spirits use energy to compunicate, either out off the air, which they suck energy from the heat and heat is a type of energy. batteries or anything..... They use that to project their voices, move objects and everything else. So they can hurt on but have objects thrown......

Now as for acctualy hurt like cut out of nowear, thats much more difficult to explane. On TAP's the one investigateor clutched his shoulder and said csome on just scratched him and well he moved his shirt and sure enough there were scratch marks. No i really cant explane exactly how a entity can do that.

#14 Oct 04, 2009 9:40 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Hmm... That's sort of what I meant by the wind, but I don't do much research on spirits and the like so I wasn't sure. I understand perfectly what you meant by the transfer of energy though, I may have failed physics at A-level, but I did get some marks and they were for things concerning energy transfer... And Young's Modulous...
If I'm going to continue being honest, I'm not sure that all of the acts on shows which include ghosts are genuine. Why on earth would a ghost willingly show itself to be filmed? That wouldn't really cause mayhem and misery, doing the exact opposite would. However, consistantly finding absolutely no evidence of ghosts or spirits wouldn't go down well for any production company. I doubt I need to go further into it, my meaning is clear really. I would much rather rely on personal experience than television, you can't believe everything you see on it, especially nowadays.

#15 Oct 04, 2009 9:44 PM

dragon protector x
Website

Thats true, but most of the time on Taps they dont catch it on camera, more like the Thermal because the absence of heat since spirits suck that energy right up, and EVP *electric voice phenomenon* Which normaly they do that just to communicate, like if they want some one to do something they try to communicate.

And i didnt learn anything from physics. Im not even in it. I honestly hate science, but my dad got me all into the whole spectrum of the paranormal.

#16 Oct 04, 2009 9:52 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Lol, I like science, but if it has too much to do with maths, then I hate it... I'm not bad at maths, I just don't like it; I got an A in it at GCSE level.
The only time I ever watched 'Most Haunted' episodes was when I was over at a friend's house, whose dad loves TV shows on the paranormal. I'm also interested in some of the mysterious events that befall family and friends. My mum and dad think its a load of crap, so I don't often watch it, though things like that interest me regardless.

#17 Oct 04, 2009 10:00 PM

dragon protector x
Website

^.=.^ well At least you have the nack for that stuff. Many people think its fake despite the facts all around them.

#18 Oct 04, 2009 10:39 PM

cheesypower

I believe there is an afterlife, and I believe that spirits such as ghosts do exist, but that doesn't neccessarily mean that the two are related. I believe that ghosts are creatures that want to affect people in some way, and how better to do that than by creating the illusion of being a dead loved one or pet? In other words, ghosts are predators that don't want to eat us, they want something else. Fear? Doubt? Emotions of any kind? possibly all of the above.
I felt them once in a home my parents were looking at possibly buying, and as a result of that contact with them, the idea of trying to hunt these things comes off as suicidal, something only teens with a video camera and a few joints would consider seriously. not saying it wouldn't be possible to hunt them, saying it would be REALLY STUPID.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF CHEESE!!!

#19 Oct 05, 2009 10:24 AM

Rykan

I believe in ghosts as entities with powers beyond our material world... Wether or not they are dead people spirits, I believe the inhabit places where emotions are strong...  I agree with Dragon Protector X about that aura thing... our emotions are like scents, that remain still in a place for many time, especially in houses... all our thoughts, our memories, our emotions are living food upon wich these entities feed, maybe to mantain a contact with our world, a presence, but this could be applied with dead people too... I think that dead people uses these scents to attach themselves to our world like temporal flashbacks... example = if somebody has lived in a house for 20 years, he dies, someone else buy the house, this man can feel some traces of the older inhabitant, seeing flashbacks of actions of the precedent owner of the house... like a shade walking through a door or turning to talk to someone....
I've seen a movie inspired by a true story that impressed me much... about dead people spirits lingering in a house restless.... the movie was called "the haunting in connecticut"....
I have never experienced such fenomenoms except for my cat... she behaves strangely sometimes...she freezes herself, staring straight to nothing... it's creepy... she continues staring my corridor in the middle... the fact is there's absolutely nothing in there!! yikes it's always that spot... in all the house she stares only there!! but it must be a non violent spirit cuz it has never harm anyone...
one night it has done something... we had an ornament plate on a cristal table in our living room... then suddenly we hear a noise like something fallen on the ground... we checked and we saw the plate on the ground... it was whole but we remembered without a doubt that it  was ON the table before that... no-one has moved it... we went to bed but after a while we heard again a noise in the living room... the plate was still on the ground but the noise was the same as before! creepy!! maybe that ghost liked more the plate on the ground rather than on the table!! :-P

#20 Oct 05, 2009 8:22 PM

dragon protector x
Website

Rykan, I have a story with my dad and his cat when he lived with my grnadma. Like The one day because i have many stories of my grandma's house and it is haunted.... But, He was sitting and watching TV and in the corner of my dads eye he said he saw a shadowy black figur moveing. And at the bottom of his vision the cats head was turning and watching what seemed to be the same thing. My dad just watched it and after a moment when it was gone the cat looked up at him and he just answered to it that he saw it to. But just out of the corner of his eye.

I have my own personal experiances, but unless you do want to hear them PM me and ill tell you all of them.

But one other thing. Like Rykan agree with the aura of emotions, there is the paranormical ability that few people have. The ability to acctualy see those auras. If you have heard of an aura reader, thats what they do. They give off a certain color, just so faint because our eyes werent really ment to see the supernatural, but some of us were born and able to use it slightly. But thats about all i have to add for now.

#21 Oct 06, 2009 6:31 AM

Rykan

I've heard of them... like I've heard of people capable to see others memories simply touching objects that belonged to someone... Intriguing things!! :-P

#22 Oct 06, 2009 8:37 PM

dragon protector x
Website

Very much so, along with another paranormal ability, getting off topic for a second, precognition. My favorite subject. Precognition is a ability to see future even. I think what Rykan was saying is also part of that but in a smaller sub category. But Many more people possess this power then they think. Has any one had a Deshavu moment? Like wow i swear this has already happened? Well that is caused by a precognitive moment. Either In sleep at the end or beginning of your dream. It is just so sudden you barely recognize it. When you wake you forget about it almost immediately because they whole dream is what interests you more so that stays in mind. Some times Precognitive dreams are mixed in with your minds thoughts. Like part of your dream Is that glimpse of the future, but after that few seconds your mind mixes something in with it so you pass it off as just a dream.

I have like 2 example of that. My dream was about how my one character in the game Flyff Died. I brushed it off as a nightmare because it didnt seem real, untill a couple years later as i was playing that game, everything seemed to familiar. The increase of music and the same creature, the same look of my character, everything. The thing came up and did the one slash and killed my character. The other was a conversation at school. I had a dream of just that one part of the day and woke up thinking that i was just at school. Well later that day, we had that same conversation and that same sence of familiarity came up.

What does all this have to do with ghosts? Well ghosts are paranormal, and so is precognition.

#23 Oct 07, 2009 5:36 AM

Jackson117

Theirs something strange in your neighborhood..WHO YA GONNA CALL.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#24 Oct 07, 2009 11:07 PM

dragon protector x
Website

Ghost huggers! wait that doesnt seem right...... Ghost busters? YES THATS IT!

#25 Oct 08, 2009 9:55 PM

Kmn483
Website

Sure but I wouldn't call them ghosts.

Never returning. may pop in once in a blue moon. *shrugs*

Board footer