Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 07, 2018 6:53 PM

Spyro3Fan200
Gems: 240

Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon glitch on psone slim! legit stuff.

#2 Aug 07, 2018 8:17 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

Re: Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon glitch on psone slim! legit stuff.

interesting! i don't think i ever got this to happen without hacking (CheatEngine, SpyroEdit, etc). do you remember how you did it?

#3 Aug 08, 2018 1:31 AM

Spyro3Fan200

Btw you cant use gameshark on the ps1 slim this glitch was a 100℅ accidental discovery for me when it has happened. I do think I know what happened. When you walk up to the grassy stairs right before you talk to her get on the 2nk to last step before the platform that you talk to her on. i then jumped and then it started the automatic walk process while i was in the air (i think he just barely hit the edge and slipped down) but Spyro fell on the step just before the platform you actually talk to her on and he just kept walking against the the platform then he stopped walking and I could control him again and she was just standing there I felt like I was beta testing the game at that point unintentionally. I then wanted to share this with someone so I found these forums. Additionally I appologize for the late reply I just beaten the game (not 100 ℅ just the final boss with 106 eggs and no memory card.

#4 Aug 09, 2018 2:15 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

huh, that's interesting. i don't know if anyone has actually discovered that glitch before yikes i'll have to give it a try in the next few days and see if i can pull it off too!

#5 Aug 10, 2018 9:00 PM

Gekoncze
Baby Dragon
Award: Speedway Contest Winner Final
Gems: 145

I never seen this ghitch before yikes I probably cannot test it anymore on my slim PS1 x) it does not look to be in a very good condition.

#6 Aug 13, 2018 6:15 AM

Spyro3Fan200

Yeah I might be one of the lucky few with Spyro 3 on the disc. (See what I did there?..) Just get spyro 2 on the disc before September and i'l be really special.. lol I might make a video about that to get a few views.)  Now about this glitch. The glitch is challenging to do on purpose, I tried to perform it again, I was succesful but I had to power off and on the console a few times due to the lack of a reset buton. Once you fail the glitch you pretty much have to reset the game, unless you are using other ways to play the game (maybe using your legit physical disc copy through an emulator using save states) you might not have to power off anything repeativly and it would save you time legally (if your copy is the physical disc copy) for those wanting to try the glitch.

Last edited by Spyro3Fan200 (Aug 13, 2018 6:54 AM)

#7 Aug 16, 2018 6:06 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

It's almost like the game couldn't decide if it wanted to be in cutscene mode or not. I wonder if this could happen in any other NPC conversations if you walked in just the right place.

Board footer