Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 16, 2018 2:50 PM

FuturisticEggThief
Member
From: Town Square
Registered: Sep 20, 2016
Posts: 193
Gems: 572
Age: 17 years old
Gender: Male

post your spiro fan fic here

heres mine:

hunter2 hey spox
sprx ys
hunter2 want to insert yourself inside my mouth
sprx ys *he then inserts himself inside hunter*
mad HELLO I THY THOU LANDLORD GOUD!!! HUNTER YOU HAVE DISOBAYED THY HOLY BIBLE THOU PHRASE YOU DISOBAYED IS SKYLANDER 1:13: DO NOT THY THOU INSERT A FLY INSIDE YOU. YOU HUNTER WILL BE BANISHED OUT OF THE MIDDAY GARDEN IF YOU DISOBAY ME AGAN. ALOS SPOX
sprx ys goud?
mad YOU WILL BE BANICHED TO HELL WHERE SKYLANDS CURRENTLY RESTS, YYOU HEER ME?
sprx ys goud
mad I AM LEAVING NOW. *leaves.*


Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBheG4 … tfPadCnJXw

I now identify as a french fry.

Offline

#2 May 16, 2018 4:17 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14,884
Gems: -28
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

Hidden text

large.png


ay6r12.png

Offline

#3 May 16, 2018 9:14 PM

Gekoncze
Baby Dragon
Award: Speedway Contest Winner Final
From: Czech Republic
Registered: May 16, 2009
Posts: 5,336
Gems: 109
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

*a dragon statue shakes, shooting away pieces of it*
*statue breaks and a dragon appears*
Dragon: "Thank you for releasing me."
*dragon disappears*

Offline

#4 May 17, 2018 1:29 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14,884
Gems: -28
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

so spyro and cynder were walking in the valley of avalar when they found A WOUNDED DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they went up to the dragon and said "who are you" and the WOUNDED DRAGON said "im ice crystal agony sadness the dragon" and then cynder said "we have to help him spyro!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and spyro said "yes we have to help him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then they took him back to the temple and ignitus helped him get better and then there was an evil dragon named evil monster darkness the dragon and then evil monster darkness the dragon said "I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then spyro and cynder and ice crystal agony sadness all said "NO YOU WONT!!!!!!!!" and then they defeated evil monster darkness the dragon and then cynder dumped spyro and fell in love with ice crystal agony sadness lol and then cynder said "I LOVE YOU ICE CRYSTAL AGONY SADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and they all lived happily ever after THE END?


ay6r12.png

Offline

#5 May 18, 2018 8:51 PM

Mr. John
Member
From: Dragon Shores.
Registered: Feb 12, 2010
Posts: 6,399
Gems: 489

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

One day Spyro and Cynder were having a romantic picnic, things were great. Then Malefor sent the Destroyer to Dragon Realms and everything went Kaboom the end.


Never stop working-hard for your goals.

Offline

#6 May 18, 2018 10:17 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14,884
Gems: -28
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

Mr. John wrote:

One day Spyro and Cynder were having a romantic picnic, things were great. Then Malefor sent the Destroyer to Dragon Realms and everything went Kaboom the end.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy spoilers confirmed


ay6r12.png

Offline

#7 May 19, 2018 1:19 AM

Mr. John
Member
From: Dragon Shores.
Registered: Feb 12, 2010
Posts: 6,399
Gems: 489

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

Oops sorry about that I done messed up with spoilers.


Never stop working-hard for your goals.

Offline

#8 May 19, 2018 3:20 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14,884
Gems: -28
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

sgtbyrd IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


ay6r12.png

Offline

#9 May 20, 2018 2:57 PM

FuturisticEggThief
Member
From: Town Square
Registered: Sep 20, 2016
Posts: 193
Gems: 572
Age: 17 years old
Gender: Male

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

Hey guys i wrote a new fanfic!!1!1!

spyro you know cindr, i hate goud, he rough and cource and iritating, and he's everywhere.
mad SPIRO I AM THY THOU LANDGOUD!1!! HOW THOU DARE YOU THY THOU INSULT ME THY WORTHLESS CREATEURE!!!
cynder *sighs* i see what you meen.
mad YOU ARE ALOS WORTHLESS CINDR! YOU WILL BE IN ETERNAL SUFFERING IN THE THE DARKEST PITS OF HELL BECAUSE YOU DONT LOVE ME!!!!1
cynder im sorry goud.
mad I AM NOT FORGIVING YOU THY WORTHLESS PEST! I WILL CAST THY TO HELL NOW. *he lifts her up with the force and opens a portal, where HE carelessly throws her.* AND YOU SPIRO!!!
spyro what?
mad YOU WILL ALSO BE CAST TO HELL BUT WITH NO MEMORY OF CINDR!1!
spyro what? no pls dont goud!
mad SORRY PURPLE PEST! *he lifts him up with the force and opens anouther portal, where HE tosses him.* THAT SHOULD DO IT!!!!1


Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBheG4 … tfPadCnJXw

I now identify as a french fry.

Offline

#10 May 20, 2018 4:22 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14,884
Gems: -28
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

FuturisticEggThief wrote:

Hey guys i wrote a new fanfic!!1!1!

spyro you know cindr, i hate goud, he rough and cource and iritating, and he's everywhere.
mad SPIRO I AM THY THOU LANDGOUD!1!! HOW THOU DARE YOU THY THOU INSULT ME THY WORTHLESS CREATEURE!!!
cynder *sighs* i see what you meen.
mad YOU ARE ALOS WORTHLESS CINDR! YOU WILL BE IN ETERNAL SUFFERING IN THE THE DARKEST PITS OF HELL BECAUSE YOU DONT LOVE ME!!!!1
cynder im sorry goud.
mad I AM NOT FORGIVING YOU THY WORTHLESS PEST! I WILL CAST THY TO HELL NOW. *he lifts her up with the force and opens a portal, where HE carelessly throws her.* AND YOU SPIRO!!!
spyro what?
mad YOU WILL ALSO BE CAST TO HELL BUT WITH NO MEMORY OF CINDR!1!
spyro what? no pls dont goud!
mad SORRY PURPLE PEST! *he lifts him up with the force and opens anouther portal, where HE tosses him.* THAT SHOULD DO IT!!!!1

Brave Young Boy Taken to Church Service by Parents, Is Bored by Slow Music, Writes Bold Story Criticizing Christianity


ay6r12.png

Offline

#11 May 21, 2018 2:38 AM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
From: Illinois
Registered: Jun 01, 2006
Posts: 10,083
Gems: 511
Birthday: 3 April
Gender: Female
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

spyro Red I will flame ur bum
red Ow

the end


Come watch me play dance games and other stuff on Twitch!

Offline

#12 May 21, 2018 2:54 AM

Twingo
Member
From: Candoria
Registered: Jun 22, 2012
Posts: 1,710
Gems: -164
Birthday: 23 May
Age: 21 years old
Gender: Male

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

36IStillLike

36IStillLikeSpyro36 wrote:
FuturisticEggThief wrote:

Hey guys i wrote a new fanfic!!1!1!

spyro you know cindr, i hate goud, he rough and cource and iritating, and he's everywhere.
mad SPIRO I AM THY THOU LANDGOUD!1!! HOW THOU DARE YOU THY THOU INSULT ME THY WORTHLESS CREATEURE!!!
cynder *sighs* i see what you meen.
mad YOU ARE ALOS WORTHLESS CINDR! YOU WILL BE IN ETERNAL SUFFERING IN THE THE DARKEST PITS OF HELL BECAUSE YOU DONT LOVE ME!!!!1
cynder im sorry goud.
mad I AM NOT FORGIVING YOU THY WORTHLESS PEST! I WILL CAST THY TO HELL NOW. *he lifts her up with the force and opens a portal, where HE carelessly throws her.* AND YOU SPIRO!!!
spyro what?
mad YOU WILL ALSO BE CAST TO HELL BUT WITH NO MEMORY OF CINDR!1!
spyro what? no pls dont goud!
mad SORRY PURPLE PEST! *he lifts him up with the force and opens anouther portal, where HE tosses him.* THAT SHOULD DO IT!!!!1

Brave Young Boy Taken to Church Service by Parents, Is Bored by Slow Music, Writes Bold Story Criticizing Gouda Cheese

36


Mr. John wrote:

Is this about ponies now?

Online

#13 May 21, 2018 4:01 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14,884
Gems: -28
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

smile I AM GOD
spyro COOL! PRAISE THE THREE-IN-ONE, HOLY, MONOTHEISTIC DIVINE! DOMINI EST AVALAR ET PLENITUDO EIUS! (Psalmus 24:1 / 23:1)
cynder HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, LORD GOD OF SABAOTH! HEAVEN AND EARTH ARE FULL, ARE FULL OF THE MAJESTY OF THY GLORY!
smile I SHALL BLESS THIS LAND WHICH I HAVE GIVEN THEE WITH A LONG TIME OF PEACE
spyro TU MANDASTI PRÆCEPTA TUA CUSTODIRE NIMIS UTINAM DIRIGANTUR VIÆ MEÆ AD CUSTODIENDA PRÆCEPTA TUA! (Psalmus 119:4-5 / 118:4-5)
cynder AM I FORGIVEN FOR MY SINS?
smile THY SINS ARE PAID FOR AND FORGIVEN, CYNDER


ay6r12.png

Offline

#14 May 28, 2018 2:52 AM

Mr. John
Member
From: Dragon Shores.
Registered: Feb 12, 2010
Posts: 6,399
Gems: 489

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

Here goes.

Spyro: What a beautiful not crazy day in the Dragon Realms time to lounge away at Dragon Shores. Or play ice hockey in Collosus, or maybe, go to Zephyr to shoot some canonballs in tanks for target practice.

Dr. Zoidberg: Not so fast purple dragon first you must get a checkup from a unconvential doctor. Whoop, whoop whoop.

Spyro: Ah.

Spyro was then checked up and had a good day at Dragon shores Dr. Zoidberg chasing him around cause he felt like it. The End. Whoop, whoop, whoop.


Never stop working-hard for your goals.

Offline

#15 May 28, 2018 3:58 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14,884
Gems: -28
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

but the real question is, why does Sheila have an Australian accent when none of the other characters do? was she perhaps born in Australia and then moved to the Forgotten Realms? yikes


ay6r12.png

Offline

#16 Jun 01, 2018 6:23 PM

Mr. John
Member
From: Dragon Shores.
Registered: Feb 12, 2010
Posts: 6,399
Gems: 489

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

Spyro wondered into a strange laboratory one day and met. A strange young boy who did experiments and created inventions named Dexter. He then helped the boy battle his arch nemesis Mandark who had a rather peculiar laugh. Then Spyro woke up from his dream and Hunter took his cake. As Spyro chased Hunter trying to get his cake.

The End.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ha!


Never stop working-hard for your goals.

Offline

#17 Jun 02, 2018 1:40 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14,884
Gems: -28
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

Mr. John wrote:

Spyro wondered into a strange laboratory The Emoji Movie

my new fanfiction


ay6r12.png

Offline

#18 Jun 02, 2018 3:19 AM

Mr. John
Member
From: Dragon Shores.
Registered: Feb 12, 2010
Posts: 6,399
Gems: 489

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

Fair enough.

Last edited by Mr. John (Jun 02, 2018 3:20 AM)


Never stop working-hard for your goals.

Offline

#19 Jun 02, 2018 3:24 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14,884
Gems: -28
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

tongue

Hidden text

    At least 30 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 18 seconds and try posting again.

    At least 30 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 9 seconds and try posting again.
    At least 30 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 2 seconds and try posting again.


ay6r12.png

Offline

#20 Jun 02, 2018 3:32 AM

Mr. John
Member
From: Dragon Shores.
Registered: Feb 12, 2010
Posts: 6,399
Gems: 489

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

spyro It sure is boring around here I wonder what Gnasty Gnorc is up to?

hunter My dragon this peace is what all Avalarians strive for.

spyro I just wonder what Gnasty Gnorc is up too?

gnasty Join me Spyro and I'll make your face the greatest in all of Avalar or else you will die.

Last edited by Mr. John (Jun 08, 2018 3:17 AM)


Never stop working-hard for your goals.

Offline

#21 Jun 02, 2018 3:39 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14,884
Gems: -28
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

sparx SQUADALA! WE'RE OFF!


ay6r12.png

Offline

#22 Jun 03, 2018 1:44 AM

FuturisticEggThief
Member
From: Town Square
Registered: Sep 20, 2016
Posts: 193
Gems: 572
Age: 17 years old
Gender: Male

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

Mr. John wrote:

spyro It sure is boring around here I wonder what Gnasty Gnorc is up to.

hunter My dragon this peace is what all Avalarians strive for.

spyro Great now the too awesome cheetah is lecturing me. Sigh.

gnasty Join me Spyro and I'll make your name the greatest in all of Avalar or else you will die.

Excerpt from Spyro Episo pe IV: The Faces of Evil


Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBheG4 … tfPadCnJXw

I now identify as a french fry.

Offline

#23 Jun 03, 2018 2:48 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14,884
Gems: -28
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

Spyro: A Spyro Wars Spyro


ay6r12.png

Offline

#24 Jun 08, 2018 3:22 AM

Mr. John
Member
From: Dragon Shores.
Registered: Feb 12, 2010
Posts: 6,399
Gems: 489

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

gnasty No not into the pit it burns.

cynder Why did you do that?

spyro I just saved you from Gnasty Gnorc.

cynder You did not.

hunter Everything is returning to normal everywhere, from Metropolis, to Sunny Beach is safe. Ain't it awesome?

spyro I bet that's worth a kiss.

cynder As if.

spyro Oh boy I won.


Never stop working-hard for your goals.

Offline

#25 Jun 08, 2018 4:55 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 14,884
Gems: -28
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: post your spiro fan fic here

Mr. John wrote:

gnasty No not into the pit it burns.

cynder Why did you do that?

spyro I just saved you from Gnasty Gnorc.

cynder You did not.

hunter Everything is returning to normal everywhere, from Metropolis, to Sunny Beach is safe. Ain't it awesome?

spyro I bet that's worth a kiss.

cynder As if.

spyro Oh boy I won.

big_smile


ay6r12.png

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB