#1 Jul 12, 2017 6:39 AM

Malefor
Gems: 0

Theory Connecting Original Spyro, LoS, and Skylanders

Last edited by Malefor (Jul 12, 2017 6:39 AM)

#2 Jul 13, 2017 2:19 AM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Birthday: 1 November

Re: Theory Connecting Original Spyro, LoS, and Skylanders

Interesting theory.

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#3 Aug 22, 2017 1:14 AM

Kurasshu
Gems: 5

I like it. This is really similar to a theory that I thought of, with the reincarnation thing. I hope you don't mind if I share it.

Basically, I think that Skylands and the Legend of Spyro worlds are the same, and Skylands being created after the earth was shattered during the end of Dawn of the Dragon. Shortly after those events was the time of the Giants.

Skylanders Spyro is the same as Classic Spyro, and is reincarnated from Legend Spyro. Skylanders Spyro was born in the Classic world and brought into Skylands to join the Skylanders. (Even though Spyro's hatching is shown in Academy, it's not specified whether its in Skylands or not). Skylanders Cynder is reincarnated from Legend Cynder and was born in Skylands.

At the end of DotD when Malefor is defeated and sinks into the earth, he was imprisoned within the underworld, where he remained even when the world started to shatter.

#4 Aug 22, 2017 2:11 AM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Birthday: 1 November

That's a interesting theory, I've never heard it before.

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#5 Aug 30, 2017 9:00 PM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

its an interesting theory, but i think there quite a few differences between legend and Original Spyro and Skylanders spyro. fThere's only a handful of dragons in Legends for one, whereas, Original and Skylanders have lots of dragons. the legends series, needed more  dragons- ember, anyone? the Spyro in legends is also older, at least in Dawn of the dragon, hes presumably around 15, as is Cynder.  Skylanders Spyro is between 10-12.

Board footer