Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#551 May 05, 2017 11:58 PM

Twingo
Member
From: Canada
Registered: Jun 22, 2012
Posts: 1,263
Birthday: 23 May
Age: 20 years old
Gender: Male

Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because it's too hot outside and inside and everywhere.


RangerOfIthilien wrote:

But 36 I have more Facebook likes than anyone else's Spyro dragon forum

Offline

#552 May 06, 2017 4:02 AM

RangerOfIthilien
Member
From: Illinois
Registered: May 12, 2010
Posts: 4,496
Birthday: 30 March
Age: 26 years old
Gender: Male

Re: Ban the person above you

banned because yeah man that sucks duyde

Offline

#553 May 06, 2017 4:22 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 13,810
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 23 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: Ban the person above you

banned for having 4321 posts


ay6r12.png

Offline

#554 May 07, 2017 7:43 AM

Twingo
Member
From: Canada
Registered: Jun 22, 2012
Posts: 1,263
Birthday: 23 May
Age: 20 years old
Gender: Male

Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because it's 1:43 AM.


RangerOfIthilien wrote:

But 36 I have more Facebook likes than anyone else's Spyro dragon forum

Offline

#555 May 07, 2017 4:15 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 13,810
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 23 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: Ban the person above you

banned because it's 12:15 PM


ay6r12.png

Offline

#556 May 07, 2017 5:51 PM

Twingo
Member
From: Canada
Registered: Jun 22, 2012
Posts: 1,263
Birthday: 23 May
Age: 20 years old
Gender: Male

Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because I posted this at 11:50 AM so I must be a time traveler.


RangerOfIthilien wrote:

But 36 I have more Facebook likes than anyone else's Spyro dragon forum

Offline

#557 May 07, 2017 6:31 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 13,810
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 23 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: Ban the person above you

banned because it's 2:30 PM, or 14:30, whichever time thing you use


ay6r12.png

Offline

#558 May 08, 2017 6:05 PM

Twingo
Member
From: Canada
Registered: Jun 22, 2012
Posts: 1,263
Birthday: 23 May
Age: 20 years old
Gender: Male

Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because 24 hour time is wrong.


RangerOfIthilien wrote:

But 36 I have more Facebook likes than anyone else's Spyro dragon forum

Offline

#559 May 09, 2017 3:08 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 13,810
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 23 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: Ban the person above you

banned because 24 Twingos are wrong


i don't know


ay6r12.png

Offline

#560 May 10, 2017 6:09 PM

Twingo
Member
From: Canada
Registered: Jun 22, 2012
Posts: 1,263
Birthday: 23 May
Age: 20 years old
Gender: Male

Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because you're wrong.


RangerOfIthilien wrote:

But 36 I have more Facebook likes than anyone else's Spyro dragon forum

Offline

#561 May 11, 2017 4:28 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 13,810
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 23 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: Ban the person above you

36IStillLikeSpyro36 wrote:

banned because 25 Twingos are wrong


i don't know


ay6r12.png

Offline

#562 May 16, 2017 7:43 AM

Twingo
Member
From: Canada
Registered: Jun 22, 2012
Posts: 1,263
Birthday: 23 May
Age: 20 years old
Gender: Male

Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because I tried to make myself some tortellini earlier but I'm pretty sure I *bleep*ed up the alfredo sauce, which is supposed to be creamy, but instead it looked like milk with some poorly chopped red peppers floating in it, so I threw out the sauce and instead ate the tortellini without any sauce, just cheese. I was a bit disappointed in myself tbh.


RangerOfIthilien wrote:

But 36 I have more Facebook likes than anyone else's Spyro dragon forum

Offline

#563 May 16, 2017 4:22 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 13,810
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 23 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: Ban the person above you

banned for complaining about alfredo sauce


ay6r12.png

Offline

#564 May 16, 2017 5:43 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
From: Illinois
Registered: Jun 01, 2006
Posts: 9,862
Birthday: 3 April
Gender: Female

Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because

Offline

#565 May 17, 2017 4:02 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 13,810
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 23 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: Ban the person above you

... is that what South Korea's up to these days? tongue

banned because of marshmallows


ay6r12.png

Offline

#566 May 17, 2017 7:42 PM

Gekoncze
Baby Dragon
Award: Speedway Contest Winner Final
From: Czech Republic
Registered: May 16, 2009
Posts: 5,158
Age: 23 years old
Gender: Male

Re: Ban the person above you

I've seen 1 minute, I've seen enough ._."

banned

Offline

#567 May 18, 2017 5:13 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 13,810
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 23 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: Ban the person above you

banned for not giving a reason for banning me yikes


ay6r12.png

Offline

#568 May 19, 2017 3:33 AM

Paranoia
Moderator
Award: contest mod
From: Minnesota
Registered: Jun 03, 2006
Posts: 4,206
Birthday: 6 February
Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: Ban the person above you

banned for being the most faithful user of this forum since 2008

Offline

#569 May 19, 2017 8:24 AM

Twingo
Member
From: Canada
Registered: Jun 22, 2012
Posts: 1,263
Birthday: 23 May
Age: 20 years old
Gender: Male

Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because 2008 was 9 years ago yikes


RangerOfIthilien wrote:

But 36 I have more Facebook likes than anyone else's Spyro dragon forum

Offline

#570 May 19, 2017 3:21 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 13,810
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 23 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: Ban the person above you

banned because Canada was 9 years ago


ay6r12.png

Offline

#571 May 19, 2017 6:29 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
From: Illinois
Registered: Jun 01, 2006
Posts: 9,862
Birthday: 3 April
Gender: Female

Re: Ban the person above you

banned because i've been clean since 5 years ago because cynder

Offline

#572 May 19, 2017 6:43 PM

Twingo
Member
From: Canada
Registered: Jun 22, 2012
Posts: 1,263
Birthday: 23 May
Age: 20 years old
Gender: Male

Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because the Renault Twingo first launched 25 years ago.


RangerOfIthilien wrote:

But 36 I have more Facebook likes than anyone else's Spyro dragon forum

Offline

#573 May 30, 2017 3:51 AM

RangerOfIthilien
Member
From: Illinois
Registered: May 12, 2010
Posts: 4,496
Birthday: 30 March
Age: 26 years old
Gender: Male

Re: Ban the person above you

banned because you're STINKY

Offline

#574 May 30, 2017 3:41 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Member
From: here: tinyurl.com/ihb5ycbc
Registered: Aug 15, 2008
Posts: 13,810
Birthday: 2 August
Age: 23 years old
Gender: Male
Website

Re: Ban the person above you

banned because

Stinky
Stingy
Swingy
Twingy
Twingo


ay6r12.png

Offline

#575 Jun 02, 2017 3:20 AM

RangerOfIthilien
Member
From: Illinois
Registered: May 12, 2010
Posts: 4,496
Birthday: 30 March
Age: 26 years old
Gender: Male

Re: Ban the person above you

banned because YOU'RE TOO GOOD AT FIGURING OUTT THE TRUE IDENTITIES OF EVERYONE

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB