Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 02, 2017 9:03 PM

thedragonlover
Gems: 0

could i please cancle my mebership

Hi guys this is nothing personal, but I as I heard about fan projects going on for spyro. I got a little curious and wanted to see what all the fuss was about and I logged in to this website yesterday and had a little go. But I can't really get my head round it.So I don't think this particular website is for me. So could I polity ask if someone with more experience than me could cancel my membership for me and delete my posts thank you. Please note thisis nothing personal towards your sight or spyro I am a big fan of spyro it's just that this particular sight is not for me. So I think I stick to my Spyro FB groups so everyone can be happy and good luck with your fan projectsand I really hope we spyro fans want a ps4 spyro remaster and maybe even some new games like they've doing for Crash.

Last edited by thedragonlover (May 02, 2017 9:50 PM)

Allow me to post images

#2 May 04, 2017 6:07 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Re: could i please cancle my mebership

Hi, our policy is that we don't delete accounts or posts unless under specific circumstances. If you don't want your account anymore, you can just change the email and password, edit your posts to be blank (you only have 4 so it shouldn't take too long), and not log in again.

Before you go, though, is there anything you need help with that would make the site more to your liking? I can see how a forum like this might be somewhat confusing if you're more used to Facebook groups. If not, no worries! Thanks for joining, anyway!

Board footer