Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#251 Feb 01, 2016 12:24 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Past Reawakend

"I can even sniff him, I'm tellin' ya..." Shesara whispered. She appeared to see the mist for a moment before turning back again, looking at random directions.

#252 Feb 01, 2016 1:09 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Another bullet flew just next to her eye, landing in the ground again. There was a microphone connected to this one as well "Dead. Remember: When being on someone's aim, run for cover ASAP. You need to get out of their sights above everything. You are the hunter, but you are also the hunted. Outsmart them. Track them while staying out of sight and leaving as little trails as possible. Awareness and stealth. These are the fundamentals of scouting. That's all for this lesson." Kyle stood up, threw the rifle over his back and looked at them, exposing his position.

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Feb 01, 2016 1:11 PM)

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#253 Feb 01, 2016 6:45 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

(I'm back going to be taking another three week break in April but you guys have proven you can more then handle things while I'm gone, so keep up the good work. Till then back to action.)

Argil carried a worn out Marx on his back through the busy streets of Warfang Spyro and Cynder had put them through a tough day of training after reappointing the Sherif and Deputy the lowest ranks of the Resistance back to their positions the bosses trained the team vigorously till they were sore and aching Argil and Marx didn't seem to mind nether did anyone else as they knew their bosses were just preparing them for any future challenges. Having the rest of the day off Argil, greeted friends and shopkeepers as he went Marx was asleep on his back Argil didn't mind carrying him but the townsfolk just laughed at Marx's laziness for the day. Marx soon woke up hooped up and walked beside Argil.

"Where should we go?" Asked Marx looking forward to whatever they had planned.

"Hang on a second." Argil said as Zerve and Crystal approached Marx and Crystal greeted each other with a quick kiss Zerve high fived his friends.

"How goes it?" Asked Zerve.

"It goes and keeps on going." Argil laughed Zerve nodded.

Zerve nodded. They walked and stopped at a pathway.

"Scorched Plains it's a desert to the west the east leads to The Quiet Ravine." Said Zerve.

"You guys up for a desert trip just the four of us?" Argil asked.

"Why would we go through a blistering hot desert for?" Marx asked confused.

"It's actually got a local bar and some small houses mostly earth and fire dragons live there since you know they can take the heat might be worry checking out." Argil said.

"Well if you guys want to let's get prepared" Said Crystal. They went back to their houses and loaded of canteens of water and food, Argil, Marx, Crystal and Zerve put them in bags put them on and locked up and headed off Argil stopped Marx and put his engagement ring into his bag before they joined up with the others.

"Seriously now?" Marx sighed confused.

"Your ready find a place and a time but you are ready besides she already feels like a sister in law to me so do what you gotta do." Argil nodded. Marx nodded and followed they saw some figures in the distance that looked like Xandra and Shesara not knowing it was them they thought nothing of it and headed off with their friends into the desert.

Last edited by Mr. John (Feb 01, 2016 7:00 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#254 Feb 03, 2016 6:59 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara looked up at him. "Lesson?" She burst into a fake laugh. "But hey now. You were right. But next time you're doing that, at least tell me like... a day before. Or you don't have to, if you want some action." She only shrugged, looking back.

#255 Feb 03, 2016 8:01 PM

Mr. John

Argil and co continued walking through the desert taking drinks of water and even stoping to eat when they could. They stopped in a saloon Argil and Marx settled down taking a rest while Zerve and Crystal chatted. Argil and Marx woke up 2 hours later and they just ate some stuff and chatted.

"I think I saw Shesara and Xandra on my way over here it looked like they were doing something, not sure but hey their around." Said Zerve Crystal nodded.

Argil just shrugged uninterested Marx just gave them a blank look and went back to eating, they finished up paid for the food and continued trekking through not seeing anything more of interest they returned to Warfang locked up and walked around just talking Argil was talking to Marx about something but Zerve and Crystal were confused about their earlier reactions.

"Why did they just ignore the mention of Xandra and Shesara is everything okay?" Crystal asked.

"I think they just want to be away from them for a while they'll talk when their ready but for now don't worry about it." Said Zerve. Argil and Marx joined them and they continued chatting as they headed down the streets it was a cool evening night. They stopped at a small diner to eat.

"Sorry about earlier you know we love Xandra and Shesara we just need some time away from them is all." Said Marx.

"Why I thought you were over everything?" Asked Zerve.

Marx sighed, "I am it's just I'm so ashamed of the way I acted after the breakup I did and said things that'll haunt me for a while, I can't bear to face Shesara right now cause I feel horrible about everything and seeing her would just bring back all those bad memories of me being an idiot, I've moved on it's all in the past but I just need some time before I see her again. I just want to give her some space for a long while." Marx said nodding.

"Okay that's only fair do what you gotta do just stay clear of her you two will talk when your ready." Zerve said Marx looked like he doubted the last part but only nodded and seemed relived again like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

"What about you?" Zerve asked Argil who just sighed.

"Where do I start the day she tried to talk to me and Edgar and said nothing I almost snapped simply because it pains me to see her like that, she's so closed off at times it's like I get it something's wrong why won't you tell us why, but If there's one thing I've learned from my relationship with Xandra it's to be patient and stay strong I'm not going to snap at her nor will I ever I'll just wait out the storm and she'll talk when she's ready I love her too much not too. Besides whatever it is she's my wife me and her will get through it together cause come thick or thin I'm with her till the end of the line." Argil nodded looking relived and like a weight had been lifted off his shoulder. Zerve nodded as did Crystal.

Marx looked around.

"Let's go visit Ulasht." The others looked at him confused.

"We haven't talked to him since he came back, and I just want to make sure he's okay." Marx said.

Argil, Zerve, and Crystal looked down.

"Some friends we are I still can't get the sound of his sobbing out of my head the day we went to see him and then learning he almost died I felt so bad for him but yeah I'm with you." Argil got up bought some food for their friend and they went to his volcanic home in Lorwyn once at the front door they sighed.

"I don't want to mention Pharika I feel it's best not to mention it hopefully were not waking him up ether. Let's let him know where here for him, and that he can talk to us if ever he needs us." Zerve said.

Marx knocked the door, "Ulasht, were sorry if we're waking you we just came to see how your doing we brought you some food, can we come in and just talk for a bit." Marx said softly but loud enough that Ulasht could hear him if he was home.

Last edited by Mr. John (Feb 04, 2016 5:32 AM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#256 Feb 08, 2016 4:33 PM

Mr. John

(RP's dead I  am too busy and. Also Don't know where you guys are, and I'm sorry but this is it for now.)

Last edited by Mr. John (Feb 15, 2016 10:57 PM)

Cayla Mills

#257 Feb 18, 2016 5:15 PM

CuttingEdge

((If fan was here, I could continue))

#258 Feb 18, 2016 5:32 PM

Mr. John

(fan flew the coop, he seemed busy so I'm unsure about that, but whatever it dosen't matter a break for all of us is a good thing when the time is right hopefully we can return to this and pick up where we left off, it maybe dead but it's not done so there's that, but I'm not going to guess if fan will ever come back, dosen't matter now whatever happens from here happens.)

Cayla Mills

#259 Mar 19, 2016 9:05 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara eventually came back to living with Ulasht, after all the events, and Xandra hopped for a visit in Warfang as well. The dragons, that once were residents of the area and now seemed foreigner- came back to settle in.

Shesara said a quick hello to everyone but got into Ulasht's house as soon as possible. She haven't told anyone why she was back, but she promised an explanation afterwards. Xandra, unlike Shesara, went in to the Resistance base so she could meet most of her friends and inform them on the news. She had rumors from the east, that a powerful sorcery is threatening the whole land that Warfang lays in. She briefly explained to everybody how the spell would destruct and leave nothing of the land or its colonists. Xandra offered a plan to have a trip to the eastern mountains, where she suspects an important source of information is, and grab it before it will eventually disappear.

#260 Mar 20, 2016 2:27 PM

CuttingEdge

((MA NEGGA UR BACK!1!!11!! Don't leave me like that again ;o;))

To everyone's suprise, Kyle showed himself to people willingly. He stood in the same room where Shesara was, looking at her. "You're back. Where did you go?" He brandished his rifle on his back, awaiting response. He still had a cloak on himself though. He's still he same old Kyle.

#261 Mar 20, 2016 3:47 PM

Mr. John

Argil, Marx, Spyro, Crystal, Cynder, and Zerve, had been at Xandra's explanation Argil flat out ignored Xandra and went nowhere near her. Marx didn't seem to care that Shesara was there and stayed far away from her but they knew that trouble was coming and they would be ready. Spyro and Cynder a couple of days later were training  and getting ready in a mountain on the outskirts of Warfang. Argil, Zerve, and Marx were training with Crystal a couple miles away on a mountain too. Their training complete they settled down for a second. Marx looked at Crystal she smiled at him. Marx nodded.

"You've made me happy beyond belief will you marry me?" Marx asked popping out the emerald green engagement ring.

"Of course yes." Crystal said kissing him as Marx kissed back and slid the ring onto her finger. Argil and Zerve nodded at one another nodding and smiling. Later that night the four were dining in a Evening Breeze to celebrate Spyro and Cynder joined them then went to bed.

The next day after a good dinner Crystal, and Zerve were off visiting some friends in Apocalypse. Argil and Marx had a talk and we're finally able to come to terms with everything but they knew they had to bring closure to the situations Argil and Marx went around Warfang looking for Xandra first.

Last edited by Mr. John (Mar 20, 2016 4:03 PM)

Cayla Mills

#262 Mar 20, 2016 4:07 PM

thetruefan
Website

(REAL lol lol lol cool cat *bleep* cynder cynder cynder cynder HOURS gem gem gem WHO gnasty TF bianca bentley bianca UPPP sparx sparx sparx sparx sparx )

Shesara looked up at the human. "I wasn't anywhere special, actually. I helped Xandra gather a bit of information on the way, but I was really only away because of a fight I got in with Ulasht. Eventually, we forgave each other. I refused to show up on the latest meeting because... well... we had to talk. But it's great to see you're still in business. Because I am going to get back as well." She smiled weakly.

Xandra was satisfied that they agreed to help, and went off as well. She didn't announce a date to go off yet, but she said she will tell everyone what it is the time to do so.

#263 Mar 20, 2016 4:17 PM

Mr. John

(Go home fan you're drunk.)

Argil stopped Xandra before she left, and pecked her on the cheek. "You still need to talk to me and Edgar about that problem you had, and seriously if anything's ever bothering you tell me, I may not be Ulasht or Shesara, but I am you're husband. I have a right to know when something's bothering you and I might not always understand but I'm there for you and whatever happens we can get through it together. Good luck." Argil pecked her on the cheek finally getting his closure and set out with Marx to Lorwyn so Marx could talk to Shesara they knocked on Ulasht's door. They heard Kyle and Shesara talking. Marx turned around and Argil followed.

"You're going to have to talk to her eventually bro I got my closure you need your's one on one you need to say your to peace Shesara even if Kyle's there just take her somewhere and talk." Said Argil.

"That's the plan but for now it can wait." The Resistance went back to training everyday until they would be called upon.

Last edited by Mr. John (Mar 20, 2016 4:33 PM)

Cayla Mills

#264 Mar 20, 2016 4:55 PM

CuttingEdge

Kyle walked up to her and pulled his hood off. He placed his hand on her head, giving her a reassuring... SMILE?!

#265 Mar 20, 2016 6:00 PM

Mr. John

Argil pushed Marx back as the two continued training. Marx whiplashed Argil down with a tail strike and Argil swiped at him and Marx did the same knocking each other back. Marx unleashed an earth bomb trapping Argil in the leafy vortex Argil tried to break free but was trapped. Marx fired rapid earth shots and Argil went down beaten. He recovered and they butted heads again this time Argil shoved Marx back and whacked him with a paw strike, then used an electric arc to trap Marx in a makeshift electric cage, Argil jumped up and clawed then whacked him down and zapped him with an electric stream beating him. Argil and Marx shook hands and nodded.

Cynder and Spyro head butted and bit at each other Spyro forced Cynder, back and clawed her then fired an ice stream that froze her in place and an ice spike to beat her. They restarted Cynder bit and threw Spyro down and finished him with a non-lethal poison glob and scorpion strike. They shook hands and nodded.

Zerve blasted rays of light trying to blind Crystal she slammed him down and fired a torrent of water and a whirlpool of water beating him, they restarted and Zerve bested her with a blast of light and a fireball. They shook hands.

Later Spyro and Cynder, Argil, Marx, and Zerve went through obstacle courses and work out tests. After giving the Resistance a break. Spyro and Cynder met with them at the front at their meeting centre.

"We don't know what we're facing it's coming and could destroy us all. But we don't plan on giving it a chance, so we face this with are heads held high and determination in are hearts Resistance be ready whatever this sorcery is where ready for it." Said Cynder.

"Training is complete for today we resume tomorrow You are all dismissed." Said Spyro. 

Everyone went their separate ways as Spyro and Cynder locked up.

Argil and Marx were having a picnic in The Valley of Avalar Crystal, and Zerve, were off doing their own thing.

"I'm amped up training's been good." Said Marx.

"I agree always good to be prepared." Said Argil They continued eating.

Last edited by Mr. John (Mar 20, 2016 6:41 PM)

Cayla Mills

#266 Mar 20, 2016 7:09 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra listened carefully to Argil. She nodded, but didn't say anything and left.

Shesara looked up at Kyle. She looked up to his arm, back at him, then... SMILED back?!

#267 Mar 20, 2016 7:37 PM

Mr. John

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride." Marx and Crystal smiled and kissed as they, Cynder, Spyro, Argil and Zerve watched the couple get married. They were sharing a meal. A couple of days later Marx and Crystal took their honeymoon at a place called Discrept Hills, they were gone for a week but would be back if called upon. Spyro and Cynder were with Argil and Zerve who were having a jog. Spyro and Cynder soon went for one too Zerve changed out of his track suit into his wizard robes close by and joined Argil.

"I've noticed you haven't been using objects with your elemental attacks none of you are." Said Zerve to Argil.

"No point a dragon has a first and secondary elemental attack like my ice stream or ice spike or Marx's fireball or fire breath. Because we've trained so hard, and are masters of our elements it's come to the point where we'll just be relying on are first and secondary elemental breaths along with are Melee attacks going forward, were that strong." Said Argil calmly.

"Incredible what about fury?" Asked Zerve.

"Only if we need it I'll mostly being used the attacks I use now for a while, Spyro, Cynder, bro and Crystal too. But we do not underestimate are opponents." Said Argil nodding.

"Good fair enough." Zerve nodded.

"You know something Argil I have a bad feeling." Said Zerve.

"That what were about to face is stronger then anything we've faced yeah I feel that way too." Said Argil They looked up dreading and knowing they were in for a tough battle ahead.

Last edited by Mr. John (Mar 20, 2016 7:38 PM)

Cayla Mills

#268 Mar 20, 2016 7:51 PM

CuttingEdge

((that was a reference to Kyle being a snob, so him smiling was a rather rare sight))

He patted her slightly before turning  back and pulling his hood back on. "I'll be in my usual spot, I guess.. if you need me."

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Mar 20, 2016 7:53 PM)

#269 Mar 21, 2016 3:05 AM

Mr. John

"Urgh." Argil went flying back hard into the training ground, Argil and Marx were training against Spyro and Cynder against Crystal against and Zerve. Try as they might the leaders of the resistance were not taking any blows.

"Is that all you got? The two strongest soldiers in our army and they fall like flies to a flame." Said Spyro. Smirking. Marx ran at him but Spyro clawed Marx knocking him out. Argil flew at him but Spyro jut pinned him down with his by biting down onto his neck pinning him down easy. And beating him.

Cynder just clawed Zerve beating him and bit Crystal beating her.

"Again gotta whip you all into shape." Cynder said she unleashed a cyclone and blew Crystal down reversing a torrent if water Crystal was defeated. Zerve tried to use some vines to trap Cynder, but Cynder used a twister to blow them and Zerve away beating him.

Spyro unleashed an electric arc trapping Argil and did a quick claw tail combo he was defeated. Marx was brought down by an electric stream. They shook hands and went outside The Resistance Base Warfang had been evacuated everyone heading for safer ground.

"You know we'll never beat you right you didn't even miss a beat." Said Argil.

"Incorrect you'll beat us someday keep trying and aim for it." Said Spyro.

"You better as well we expect the best from you." Cynder said.

"Fine." Argil, Marx, Zerve, and Crystal said Spyro and Cynder smiled. They dispersed Marx and Crystal went back to their honeymoon Argil and Zerve took a night stroll Cynder and Spyro headed home.

Argil stopped he looked around.

"What?" Asked Zerve.

"Need to find Edgar he Rossiel, and Alyssa need to know what's coming plus I gotta apologize about something from years back." Zerve nodded and they looked around for Edgar.

Last edited by Mr. John (Mar 21, 2016 4:08 AM)

Cayla Mills

#270 Mar 21, 2016 11:35 AM

CuttingEdge

*with a red pillar of light, he hit the ground like an orbital strike* WHOOO! What's up?

#271 Mar 21, 2016 2:52 PM

Mr. John

Argil and Zerve walked up to him.

"Quite an entrance but knowing you I guess I shouldn't be so surprised by that anymore." Argil laughed but got serious.

"Edgar the first thing I need to say is sorry years ago when we first came to Apocolypse you were going around drawing graffiti all over the place and when Xandra's police came in I didn't try to intervene I was a horrible friend that day so sorry." Argil said looking down he continued.

"The second thing is something's coming Xandra, Ulasht, and Shesara haven't said what it was but it's just some kind of powerful soccery when the time is right we could really use you Rossiel and Alyssa's help to take it on." Argil finished.

Zerve just stood there listening he said nothing.

Cayla Mills

#272 Mar 21, 2016 4:04 PM

CuttingEdge

#273 Mar 21, 2016 4:32 PM

Mr. John

(I make a lot of grammar mistakes, so you two will have to excuse me for that. But it will happen from time to time but sorry in advance.)

"You know it and thanks, but we still don't know we're still awaiting word from Xandra." Argil nodded.

"When the time is right we'll send word to you and your family to confront it till then safe travels Edgar and goodnight." Said Zerve he and Argil waved goodbye and headed home.

Cayla Mills

#274 Mar 21, 2016 9:35 PM

thetruefan
Website

(You should've seen my grammar 2 years ago, my English was so bad it was simply unbearable. But now I got better at it, it's not perfect but it's something.)

Xandra saw the whole group gathered there. She was done just at the moment from building the trip plan, and walked up to them. "So, hey, people. We've got the places to go and what to do there. But before I explain everything, you have to swear to tell no one of this. If any information is leaked, it could be leaked straight to the source... and it won't be pleasant to me, you, Warfang or the realms. Now, do you agree?"

#275 Mar 21, 2016 11:52 PM

Mr. John

(Heh your English is perfect so no worries there. It happens but thanks for bearing my mistakes.)

Marx and Crystal returned from their romantic and bonding vacation they joined the others in Warfang's town Sqaure the town was practically a ghost town as everyone had been evacuated to far safer regions and the Resistance was keeping their families safe. Cynder and Spyro were with them currently Spyro, Crystal, Marx, Argil, and Zerve were the only Resistance members joining the group. Spyro and Cynder would join later.

Argil, Marx, Zerve, and Crystal said nothing they just nodded at Xandra in understanding.

Cayla Mills

Board footer