#101 Jan 30, 2015 8:13 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: Spyro: Marvik's Curse (Me, thetruefan and Tergrahd only)

Nylea: *helps them healing. Than, hides behind the crew and when needed she did her best*

Speks: Let's give it a shot. *winked at Nylea* If you know what I mean. *Fires the cannon. It made a sound, pushing him backwards, and hitting the ground* Ugh, let me try again. *rises and approaches the cannons*

Nylea: No,that's not how you do it. Look at them. *pointed at the others* They are doing it right. Look- and Learn. *walks near the cannon, than fires hit. It made a direct hit and Trod* Bulls-eye.

Speks: *frowns* You just had luck.

Nylea: Yup.

#102 Jan 31, 2015 10:02 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Trod: *Was drenched in water and fell back damaged.*

Spyro: Good shot Nylea.

Argil: *He helped Speks up. To his cannon and helped him fire doing more damage to Trod.* Just stay calm, focus your aim and fire you can do it I've got your back Speks.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#103 Feb 18, 2015 4:01 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

((Please don't consinder this double posting. As it seems thetruefan is busy, and I just feel like this is done. This RP is officially done and now I am officially retired from RP'ing it was fun. And I had blast!))

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

Board footer