Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#201 Sep 01, 2014 1:00 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Xandra: Oh. I would like to have a glass of water and a baby shark please. Cooked, and bleeding.

#202 Sep 01, 2014 4:10 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Waiter: Of course right away. *He went to get their order and brought it back a little later. Argil sipped his milk and ate his sandwich.

Argil: Not bad. Anyway so Xandra tell me about yourself? Any hobbies, anything you interested in?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#203 Sep 01, 2014 4:48 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Ah... *she took a big bite at the shark, than said* Well, I discovered that my parents are aren't dead! My cousin Tarakir, The one that defended me, is also alive. So, I must find my Mother and Father, Tarakir. However, My most favorite hobby is to hunt for artifacts. See this Lotus? *she points at the Black Lotus on her horn* That's a black lotus. A very rare flower found is Time Spiral- Nicol Bolas' homeworld. He gave me one. He said that 'Such a fine maiden shall look good with anything'. *she blushes* But nah, that's Bol-Bolas. He tries to be f.. f... friendly at least. *she looks at Argil to see his reaction*

#204 Sep 01, 2014 8:05 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

((I don't have internet connection, so sorry I can't reply in someone's time. But don't worry,  Edgar and Rossiel will be watching over you ; D))

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#205 Sep 02, 2014 2:29 AM

Mr. John

((Okay understood.))

Argil: That's great Xandra. I'm happy for you. And that sounds great and Nicol sounds awesome.*He smiled as he finished up his dinner and the waiter brought a desert menu. It had crab cakes. Shark and lobster cheesecake.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#206 Sep 02, 2014 10:47 AM

thetruefan
Website

(( OH NO! ROSSISTALKER! Okay, hope you'll fix the problem soon tongue ))
Xandra: *blushes* Yeah, Bolas is found very friendly and kind when you know him better. The power has not reached his head, thoughts and feelings. At least for now. Had you knew that a Black Lotus is also used create a poison? But however, I'm full. Thank you Good sir. *she says to the waiter* So.. ah... Tell me more about you. *she said, looking into his eyes*

#207 Sep 02, 2014 2:55 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Same here. *Waiter nods as Argil pays the bill it was about 30 goes highest price. The restaurant was not expensive so it wasn't a problem for the Bill.*

Argil: Well I guess I should start for the beginning I was the only, one out of my family that was a natural birth of my parents Crank and Nena. My brothers and cousin's parents died and dad and mom took them in as their own, they saved me and Marx with their lives. Before we got away on the night they got killed. But Zerve still left us with a scar that's gone now. I like to sculpt and sell fruits at Crank, And help the Resistance protect all. and spend time with my family and friends. So in all I'm a pretty normal guy, And I know my family's watching over me and happy. Sorry if I ain't as exciting as Dack, and Nicol. *He said looking deeply into her eyes.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 02, 2014 2:56 PM)

Cayla Mills

#208 Sep 02, 2014 3:21 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *gasps* Ya know... All, I mean... I- I Mean everyone is great. Your past may be a little normal, but don't take yourself like a kind of... ah.... wasted one. Everyone has the light inside them, waiting to release. Just wait for yours. Look, Dack threw everything behind him, took risks, did crimes, killed people, stole weapons... That does not make him 'Exciting'. That makes him a faithless looter. *she smiles* And Bolas is the first dragon ever. Why do you expect? *she waits some time, than talks again* Mm. As I discovered, my Father's name is Adamaro, and he's a fire dragon. He liked to laugh all the time and have fun. He was a bad pupil. *she laughs* So, he didn't want me to go to school. My mother's name is Isperia. She was a Lighting dragon, maybe light, I don't remember. She was the opposite from my Father. She liked school and was the teacher's pet, Being loyal and served the law every time. My cousin's name is Teneb. He's a dark dragon. By surprise, he's very social, likes to talk, and have many friends. He could sacrifice his life... only for... for me. *she looked up to the sky*

#209 Sep 02, 2014 3:28 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Smiles.* Thank you Xandra. That means a lot. I appreciate it. Anyway I do like my normal life. I'm doing things I love and spending with people I care about like you and Marx, and my sons. *He gets up and pushes his chair in.* Your family is amazing I'm sure they can't wait to see you again. So I guess lunch is done ready to go? *He held his arm out so she could link with his.*

Cayla Mills

#210 Sep 02, 2014 3:36 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *smiles, than links arms* Yeah, we done here. I Do like to have a normal life. But it seems destiny haven't obeyed. Yet. *she sighs* Thanks for the lunch. And kindness. *she stood near him, waiting*

#211 Sep 02, 2014 3:40 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Anytime Xandra. I'm glad I got to know more about you your incredible, and you will get a normal life. Just gotta hang tight a little more it will come. *He lead them back to the house.* So did you have fun? Cause I wouldn't mind doing this again someday if it's okay with you?

Cayla Mills

#212 Sep 02, 2014 4:01 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: It was great! Of course I would meet you again. Look, Bolas said he'll come earlier, like a week, so tomorrow he comes. I need to get a good sleep, because he wants me and Zur to do something. I don't know what. *she thinks to herself*

#213 Sep 02, 2014 4:26 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *He locks he door inside he house.* You'd better get some rest then glad to hear it. Okay see you soon. Oh and here. *He puts a vase with water inside.* You keep the roses put them in there if you want. We will water them I promise. I had a great time too see you later! *Heads into the kitchen and spots Marx. Argil kissed his sons as they were spending 4 nights at Bill and Brock's. They left with Bill as the two brothers waved goodbye.*

Marx: Dets.

Argil: It was great I feel like I bonded with Xandra. And she's amazing her family is still alive and she like artifacts. A black lotus is used to make poison did you know?

Marx: Nope. But good you listened to each other and that's great anyway we'll talk more later. Spyro wants to see you.

Argil: Got it. *He headed to Warfang Grave it was 1:00PM on Thursday the first week of the Resistance's two week break drawing to a close. Argil saw Spyro standing in front of some gravestones wondering what was happening. *

Cayla Mills

#214 Sep 02, 2014 4:34 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: Hello Xandra! *he says when she enters the room* How it was?

Xandra: Great! I think it's getting better and better!

Pharika: *crashes from the roof* Hel-Hello! *she says, while trying to wake up*

Zur: What was that? *he fixes the roof*

Pharika: Tried an extreme flying spell. Not so successful. *she says laughing* So, how was you date?

Xandra: Awesome.

Pharika: Great. Keep on. Next time I'll have more stuff. Ulasht takes me to Time Spiral, to our first honeymoon. *she smiles than runs out of the door*

Zur: Okay, Xandra. Tomorrow... Bolas! As you know. So sleep well. *he enters bed*

Xandra: *enters her bed. She haven't even tried to sleep, because of the recent things happened. She was excited and happy*

#215 Sep 02, 2014 9:06 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Walks up to Spyro who had his arms behind is back. Ever since last year dragons were standing on two legs and using their hands like humans for buying stuff helping ECT. Argil gaped he recognized the names of Resistance soldiers on the gravestones.*

Argil: Do I want to know? *He was saddened by this some of his friends wiped out. There was new Resistance members joining and coming in everyday but whoever killed them it was not good.*

Spyro: *Turned to him.* I'm glad your date with Xandra went well Crank and The Resistance's two week break has been great but. The Mamba and Rattlesnake Jack would disagree about us arresting them. Known now as Iron Prison in Iron Island the indestructible prison and fortress Need two assassins. *The Mamba Cody, a grey and black mouthed black eyed Assassin Black Mamba, and Jack a Arizona black and yellow striped yellow tail, black eyes Arizona Black Rattlesnake were, Assassins they and their team, assassinated many the Resistance tried, to arrest them. Three years ago but to this day no luck.*

Argil: ".." *He froze up in fear and remembered.*

*Flashback.*

*The Resistance was on a mission for the two sakes when suddenly.*

Cody: Hello SSS there. Resistance Goodbye Argil. *He dug his fangs into Argil, who screamed in pain. As he was later rushed to hospital the two snakes getting away. With their Red and yellow Copperhead black eyed gang of snakes. Argil's life was saved but the venom almost killed him. He to this day was scared to death of Cody. A fear that always overtook him. Because his life could have been taken he was thankful to the hospital staff that saved him. But Cody was bad news and he his assistant Jack and their team dangerous. *

Argil: *Faints.* Spyro runs to and helped him up later Argil was in a hospital in stable condition. Spyro and Cynder checked on him. But Went home later that day. Marx stayed the night. And The next day Argil's eyes opened Marx took  him home. But Argil was shaken up. Not saying a word.

Argil: ".." *Nods.*

Spyro: He wants. To avenge those Resistance soldiers we are still in break but let's do it.

Argil: "......." *Nods shaken up.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 02, 2014 9:07 PM)

Cayla Mills

#216 Sep 03, 2014 11:51 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *runs inside and opens the door* Argil! *she held his hand looking at him* Are you Okay?!

???: As long he's still breathing. *a big dragon looked like Xandra appeared. He was standing on his legs like Spyro*

Xandra: Bolas! I'm glad you came.

Bolas: Xandra. And I guess this is Argil.

Xandra: How did you know his name?

Bolas: I know everything. Let me take a look. *he looked at Argil* He fainted. It looks like he got traumatized. Let him get some sleep, and he'll be fine. Hey, I am Nicol Bolas. *he said to Argil* I don't want to disturb you... So I will go out with Zur. See you soon. *he disappeared*

Xandra: *she held His hand stronger, and stroked his hair* Please be okay..

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 03, 2014 11:52 AM)

#217 Sep 03, 2014 1:23 PM

CuttingEdge

((Guys... Let me remind you - WHAT HAIR? WHAT SITTING ON CHAIRS? YOU ARE FREAKIN' DRAGONS ;_;))

#218 Sep 03, 2014 3:55 PM

Mr. John

(( Don't see the problem. The hair thing okay yeah. The chair thing ain't really a problem. But whatever your RP. chairs shall be removed. I guess Okay yes they are gone.))

Argil: "T-Thank you Xandra and Bolas." "..."

Marx: That a boy.

Spyro: *Nods. he hears the Resistance alarm.* We got a big problem.

Argil: Let's-G-go. *He and the team flew to where the threat was and sure enough Cody and Jack and their gang were robbing a bank the bank of Helios.*

Spyro: Cody, and his gang hault you are under arrest. *Cody turned to them he was more grey and bigger his black, mouth and tongue looking stronger. Jack's stripes and skin looked thicker, and more durable, the cooperheads looked more red and black and strong too. Their black cold eyes. looking through them.*

Cody: SSS Ssoo you've come letss ssee how long you can lasst. *He hissed as the Resistance soldiers with them team and surpringly Zerve were ready for a battle.*

Cody: Never challenge an asssassin let's go. *They slithered towards the Resistance who charged them they had anti-Venom attached to their brown armors Argil still looked terified at the snakes he ran at them slowly behing the others.*

Cayla Mills

#219 Sep 03, 2014 4:31 PM

CuttingEdge

The more point is -
1. Where the hell do you see hair on a dragon? Scales? Sure! Horns? Yeah! Spikes? Yeah! Wings? Yeah! Tail? Yeah! Hair? ...Are you kidding me?
2. How do you imagine a dragon sitting on a chair? 0_o

#220 Sep 03, 2014 5:38 PM

Mr. John

(( I'm pretty sure they can sit on a chair. just sit like a person. Chairs could be made to support their weight big enough for them is it really that hard to imagine. I don't see how that's impossible But it's done so just drop it dude. Your point's been made.))

*The copperheads charged The Resistance, and started biting and attacking what they could. Half the Resistance were killed from their poisonous bites. But the other killed more back.*

Spyro: I've had enough of this. My men's sacrifice will not be in vain. *He breathed a gale of ice which froze half of them to death.*

Cynder: Poison? Are you kidding me. My life before was poison which is how I obtained the element everything Malefor put me through, enabled me to develop into a tough and strong warrior who masted poison. A little snake bite won't be a problem for me. *She unleashed a poison wave which killed half. The copperheads came back and tackled and slapped Spyro and Cynder who fought back. Marx and Jack tackled and wrapped around each other. Marx almost being bitten. he uppercuted Jack who slammed him down. But Marx kicked him and toasted him. Cody was about to strike a Black Mamba was one of the fatest snakes alive so he could move like a lighting bolt almost he opened his fangs but Argil upon seeing this threw Cody down. Marx smirked and kicked stone he summoned at Jack.*

Cody: Overcame your fear of me?

Argil: More then you know. I like snakes but you I just plain hate. *He grabbed Cody and tossed him into the ground. Argil blaste ice stones at him and it pelted Cody who wrapped his tail around Argil and the two started wrestling trying to overpower the other.*

Cody: I hate two leggers, four leggers and all leggers.

Argil: Shut up don't think they don't feel the same way you no good ugly slitering worm.

Cody: I'm a snake. You moron. *He whipped his tail at Argil who twisted it and Cody and he wrestled some more.*

Argi: When I stomp you into the dirt and de-fang you you'll be a no good pathetic worm.

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 03, 2014 5:40 PM)

Cayla Mills

#221 Sep 03, 2014 6:33 PM

CuttingEdge

((It was. But if i wouldn't react, then you would've continued doing it.))

#222 Sep 03, 2014 6:40 PM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: *appeares near them* Faith before Fear! *he stood behind Cody, trying to Traumatize him. It's a special ability. If it goes successful, the target loses Half of it's thoughts, known moves and memories*

((Hey sorry for being late. Had an eye check, so I wasen't ablr to read))

#223 Sep 03, 2014 6:48 PM

CuttingEdge

((But you know - if you want to take a human form from time to time guys, then you can just ask Edgar and Rossiel wink They're watching everything you do lol Whyyyyy? Because cynder))

#224 Sep 03, 2014 6:53 PM

Mr. John

((It's done case closed. Now let's continue on. And fan it's fine the battle's over for the heroes. Okay Edge but I think I like my characters jut the way they are. And don't blame cynder Blame sparx))

Cody: *Wraps himself around Argil and moves away from Bolas to avoid the attack. and tries to slam him down and does. He then slammed Argil down with his tail again and squeezed him. Argil was hanging on as Jack, headbutted Marx and then slammed him down with his tail. Spyro and Cynder were getting bombared by the Cooperheads but Spyro unleashed his Comet Dash and barrged them back. Cynder unleashed a shadow trail. As Spyro electrocuted the snakes. Marx hit Jack with a flame strike and fireball barrage which took him down. Argil zapped Cody with lighting, and then hit him with electric daggers and an electric kick. Cody bit him as Argil screamed in pain but punched Cody in the face knocking him out. The snakes fainted from a torrent of flames and then an electric wave from Spyro, followed by a fear strike by Cynder. She wrapped it up combining a debris of stones with wind thanks to Spyro to slam down the snakes knocking them out. they were cuffed with modified handcuffs which went around thier body and hauled of to the Iron Prison.*

Spyro: As long as were around the dragons realms are always protected.

Cynder: Snakes think they would have done better. *Argil collapsed as Marx, Spyro, and Cynder rushed him to a hospital, he was strapped into a medical bed, wires and life support keeping him up for now. But he would be okay.*

Marx: Will he be okay? *He asked the medical staff head.*

Medical Staff: He's fine we gave him some anti-venom so that cured him but he won't be able to speak for five days the venom somehow seeped into his lungs we've got it out but it'll take five days for him to speak again you'll have to talk for him for now.*

Marx: *Nods.* He probably wanted to thank Xandra and Bolas for the support but okay. Hang tight bro you'll be your old self in no time.

Medical Staff: He'll have to stay here for those five days so you can come visit him but vising hours over for now. You need to return home.

Cynder: Glad your okay buddy see you again soon. *They went home. As Argil continued to sleep he was bed ridden for now.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 03, 2014 6:57 PM)

Cayla Mills

#225 Sep 03, 2014 6:54 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Rossistalker. Indeed. ))
Bolas: Good Luck for you. *he went out* Ah, the smell of a new world.

Xandra: Ah... Bolas?  Would you show us some of your abilities?

Bolas: *he teleported 3 prisoners from time spiral near him* Okay. First, mind sculpt. *he put three fingers on a prisoner's head. His eyes turned blue, than he fell, holding his head* Drain all spells. Next... Traumatize. *he waved his hands, and two little lightning.bolts appeared nrar the prisoner's head. He faintef* Erase half of the victim's thoughts , moves and memories. Last and best... Cruel Ultimatum. *he raised his hand, and the last prisoner got knocked to the wall. Blood dripped from him, than he became a skeleton* That's not all, but enough for now.

Xandra: ...Wow. It's... amazing.

Bolas: Indeed.

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 03, 2014 7:11 PM)

Board footer