Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 18, 2014 11:52 PM

Brandondorf9999
Gems: 0

Gameshark Codes for the Greatest Hits version of Spyro YoTD

There's codes for the original Spyro 3 game, but there needs to be some gameshark codes for the greatest hits version of the game. I've been trying to look for the gameshark codes for that game but there are none online except for original. The codes that are available are infinite health, moon jump, X button to levitate, infinite lives and much more. I would like to request those codes available for the game to also work on the greatest hits version of the game. If someone could get these codes from the Greatest Hits version of the game, I would be able to use gameshark cheats for that version of the game to actually cheat on it.

#2 Mar 19, 2014 2:25 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

Re: Gameshark Codes for the Greatest Hits version of Spyro YoTD

welcome to the forums. i made a thread about this in the Spyro: YOTD section (closer to the bottom of the main page) a few months back and haven't gotten any responses yet.

i've turned on several if not all of those codes in a few different versions of YOTD, and the most i ever got was some glitches in the dialogue where "yes" and "no" type choices are messed up, and sometimes the words don't show up.

i guess it would help first of all to know on which versions these codes even work; i have a Greatest Hits version, but i also have some version that's identical to it (but with color on the disk) *without* the "greatest hits" stuff on the packaging - and the codes don't work on either one.

#3 Mar 20, 2014 4:42 AM

Brandondorf9999
Gems: 0

Re: Gameshark Codes for the Greatest Hits version of Spyro YoTD

It does work on the regular version of YoTD, but I still need some working codes for the greatest hits version with more music and stuff. Those codes don't work very well on that version of that game, but if you can use the cheat search engine, you may find the actual codes to them.

Edit: I found them somewhere on the internet.:)

Last edited by Brandondorf9999 (Jul 05, 2014 12:05 AM)

Board footer