Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 05, 2013 6:36 PM

Spyro_For_Life
Gems: 0
Birthday: 26 January
Website

A New Life

I've been writing a Legend of Spyro fanfiction and I figure this is a good way to get it out there. And maybe if I get readers who enjoy it, it'll motivate me to write more, because I'm currently stuck. But posting it and reading it again might be just what I need to continue. So, a synopsis...
It hasn't been very long since Malefor was defeated and the world restored to normal. Construction efforts are well underway, schools and hospitals are running normally, and dragons are streaming back into their cities, free of fear. For Spyro and the gang, this is a welcome change. Now they can relax and deal with regular teenager things, like school. Which isn't very bad compared to what they've been through.
What changes will come with this new life? Only time will tell.
wow I suck at synopsizes. But if anyone's interested, I can post Chapter 1. Spyro is going to learn some new magic, and we're going to see how well Sparx and Cynder are getting along now that they have to live together in the Temple. This will include my OCs, but they aren't being paired with any canon characters and are really only there because Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx need some friends their age. So, should I start posting? smile

#2 Dec 06, 2013 5:15 PM

Spyro_For_Life
Website

Re: A New Life

#3 Dec 21, 2013 5:39 PM

Spyro_For_Life
Website

#4 Dec 28, 2013 7:44 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

i just read Chapter 1 and it looks pretty good so far.

i'll read Chapter 2 later.

Board footer