You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 18, 2013 3:11 AM

spyroXandXcynderXforXlife
Gems: 0

The Legend of Spyro: Not the end, but Just the Beginning

Chapter one-Tides of war: 
                    It has been five years after the death of the darkmaster, but not the evil that came into the world with him. Spyro and Cynder resting easy in the dragon temple. It was the year of the purple dragon, and celebration filled the temple. Spyro and Cynder were eighteen(in dragon years), and Cynder is two monthes pregnant with her and Spyro's new baby.
    Cynder was resting easy in a chair until Spyro walked up.
        "Hey Cynder. How are you? Are you ok? How's the baby?" Spyro asked frantically obviously freaking out. Cynder let out a gentle giggle.
        "Spyro, the baby, and I, are fine. Haha, so stop worrying so much and try to relax ok?" She said, then kissed Spyro's cheek.
        "Ok. I'm just so...*sigh* I'm so excited to become a family. I want to make sure you're safe."
        "I am Spyro. Don't worry." Cynder smiled, and Spyro smiled back. Just then Sparx flew by to talk.
        "Yo! Spyro! Congrats on being a freak for another year! YAY!" Sparx said putting two thumbs up with a forced smile. Spyro payed no attention to Sparx, but gave him a simple reply anyway.
        "Yeah, yeah..." he said still focusing on Cynder. Sparx gagged a bit.
        "What?" Cynder asked laughing, Spyro still staring at her.
        "Nothing I'm just thinking on what the baby will look like. I hope she has your eyes. Those beautiful emerald eyes." Cynder blushed and said, "and your big yet strong heart." They both smiled and hugged eachother, embracign eachother with their wings.
    Out of no where, a Sharp cry shot out. Spyro looked over, and quite shooken, saw Ignitus on the ground. An arrow going through his arm. Spyro went to run to him but turned to Cynder nad said, "Stay down and hide yourselve!" Cynder crawled behind a rock and watched. Spyro ran to Ignitus to help him up.
        "Spyro my boy. I can not count how many times you were there for me." Ignitus said with a smile. Spyro nodded his head and helped him up. Ignitus got up and told everyong to back up and get into their rooms and lock the doors. Ignitus, the other guardians, Spyro, and Flame stood to fight. Sparx practically ran for the hills. Dozens of grublins flooded through the temple door, and followed by them, a pitch black dragon. A dragon so fierce looking, and so big it would give those who were not brave to stand up to back down in a heartbeat.
        "Aryll!" Terrador said, recognizing the figure.
        "Ahh, Ignitus...so happy to see you again," the grublins surrounded them all, "for the last time it appears."
        "Aryll, you have no buisness being here. We have done nothing to you!" Ignitus growled.
        "Oh but you have. It seems you have.....er....stolen something that belongs to my master. The black dragoness? I've come to generally take her back. I'm restoring the "natural order" as you would put it." Aryll scared Spyro, but he was not about to let this dragon take his mate without a fight.
        "You wronged her! I saved her! She is not an item that can be stolen. You heartless fiend!" Spyro said ready to fight.
        "Ahh. You must be the little PEST that killed my master. I've been looking for you for the longest of times. But I did not wrong her. I made her strong. I made her into a soldier. A TRUE dragon of this worthless world! I gave her life!"
        "Malefore used her. As he's using you Aryll!" Spyro roared.
        "Are you so dense? I'm surprised how you know so little as to your past and more important, your future."
        "Ignitus, what is he talking about?..." Spyro turned to ignitus, who had his head hung low.
        "Come on Iggy, tell him the truth. Tell him who is the cause of his father's death!" Spyro stared at Ignitus now. Ignitus had tears rolling down his face, somethign Spyro has never seen.
        "What? Ignitus? You.....no..NO! It can't be true....tell me it's not true!" Ignitus looked to spyro with fear and regret in his eyes. and looked away. Spyro started to tear up.
        "It no longer matters purple one. Hes dead, thanks to your master. Now you know the truth. You know who your true freinds are. Come Spyro. Join me!"Aryll hissed.
        "NO! I will never join you! You're a monster! I am more than you. I am stronger than you!" Spyro roared nad lept at Aryll, pushing him out the temple. They landed in the courtyard and grinded to a stop. Aryll threw him off and clawed one of his eyes.
        "AHH!" Spyro yelled, fresh blood being spilled form his eye. He tail swiped Aryll's face and he back away a few feet. Spyro saw his chance to attack. Spyro jumped at Aryll, but was stopped by a black fire ball.
        "Heinaus! Help me!" Aryll shouted. The red dragon, Heinaus, dropped to the ground.
        "Help yourselve!" She said focusing on Spyro.
    Spyro was outnumbered thanks to the grublins keeping the other dragons at bay. Spyro's chances looked bleak, but he stood his ground. Without Cynder's help, the tables hae turned dramatically. Cynder jumped at Heinaus, dodged her tail swipe and clawed her side. Then tail swiped Aryll back to the ground. Before Spyro could attack again, Heinaus clawed Spyro, picked him up, and chucked him a cross the courtyard. Spyro flew across the courtyard and landed on a jagged rock, and he fell to the ground.
        "Grublins," Aryll yelled, " fall back to me!" and the grublins flew off with the two dragons.
    Everyone stood in silence as Spyro lay there. The only one to run for him was Cynder. Getting to him she tred to wake him up.
        "Spyro! Spyro, Spyro wake up. Please wake up...don't leave me." She said sobbing. Spyro stirred and opened his eyes.
        "Oh thank the gods! Spyro? Are you ok?" She said with new vigour.
        "Cynder......"
        "What?
        "Cynder....I'm going to be going soon......you have to promise me something.."
        "What is that?.." She said starting to cry again.
        " You have to keep care of our baby. Dont let her astray down the wrong path....and tell Ignitus.....I...forgive him." Spyro's last words before drifting away into the light.
        "Spyro.....? SPYRO!!" Cynder yelled. She began sobbing uncontrollably over her mate. She looked up to the sky, with pure hatred in her watered eyes.
        "Aryll......Heinaus........I'll kill you! I'll kill you ALL! She continued to cry harder, and the other dragons put there heads down in shame besides Ignitus.
        Staring at Spyro's limp body, and Cynder weeping over him, he then whispered to himself,
        "Oh Ignitus......you did this."

Wounds can be healed, scars can fade, and broken hearts can be saved with love

Board footer