Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep 23, 2012 7:21 AM

The Mad Thatter
Gems: 0

I think the game would've been better...(spoilers, maybe. Better safe than sorry.)

#2 Sep 23, 2012 5:08 PM

SilverDragon7

Re: I think the game would've been better...(spoilers, maybe. Better safe than sorry.)

In all honesty I don't think that the game designers really cared that much about it. yes it would have been interesting to say the least, but do you really expect them to research the psychoanalysis behind such a thing just to fill in a single plot hole and make a story more "believable"  that isn't even that big of a deal?
plus the game is designed for "kids" not people in the 15+ age range and something like that would probably lead to some very awkweird questions, because lets face it kids know more than we give them credit for most of the time.

#3 Sep 23, 2012 11:16 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

Re: I think the game would've been better...(spoilers, maybe. Better safe than sorry.)

i was always under the impression that Malefor possessing her didn't affect her mind, but put something into her mind, it seemed, and when Spyro did whatever, and that thing was removed from her and her body went back to what it was without that thing's influence, her mind just returned to what it was before she was possessed. Cynder is assumedly not one of those people who's just "born evil" so her nature would be what she is in later games. i suppose it could have been more interesting the way you're saying (but DOTD was good, so don't mess with it!), but then that wouldn't have appeased SxC fans like me. tongue

#4 Oct 01, 2012 8:35 PM

The Mad Thatter

Board footer