Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 07, 2012 8:32 PM

Kawlos G
Gems: 0

SELLING SPYRO THE DRAGON & CRASH BANDICOOT T-SHIRTS!

Just thought I would send a post to all of you Spyro-Fanatics so no-one misses out on these rare gifts/items!

These shirts are designed for both sexes and the sizes are: S/M/L/XL (to the best of my knowledge...). Original Packaging (NEW) and I believe these were originally released in 2000, so they are near impossible to buy new now.

As it's complete random sizes and designs, I need to look through and create a brochure thingy first to see how many I have and in what size, but if anyone has any interest if they were ever a Crash / Spyro fan or have any kids who love them, let me know in a post below and I'll send you a brochure when I make it (will be tonight)!

They used to retail for £19.99 - £24.99 but I'm selling for £15. Reason why it's slightly higher than what I would ask is down to the postage is going to be SIGNED FOR and FIRST CLASS.. So I have proof of postage if you ever don't receive the item. When I obtain the proof of postage, I will also photocopy and send you a copy of the receipt as proof so I am not accused for 'doing you over one'.

Right. Here is the brochure.. Can be viewed clicking on the link below. If there are ANY questions, please let me know.

{ link removed }

#2 Feb 08, 2012 12:06 AM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Re: SELLING SPYRO THE DRAGON & CRASH BANDICOOT T-SHIRTS!

Board footer