Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 20, 2011 10:10 AM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

The Legend of Spyro: The Rise of the Black Templars

Alright this will take place in Avalar after the Dark Master and his forces were defeated and this takes place years later so without further a do here is that story line

Story Line: With the Dark Master defeated his forces were swiftly elimenated by the help of the Black Templars leaded by Marlowe Preston a human from Anchorage and the Mountin of Malefor now controlled by Black Templars as there base. Years later the Black Templars served as the elite military fighting force in Avalar and still recruiting more people, Spyro and Cynder went to there homelands to recouperate from there great battle agenst the Dark Master, Ignitus will remain in the memories of many but in the hearts of others there for a funeral was held by the Black Templars and made statue to remain as a reminder of the loss of the fire guardian, Cyril, Terrador and Volteer continue to guard the eggs for the next Dawn of the Dragon but when one story ends another begins.

Rumors say that Marlowe Preston is planning somthing a plan that could jepordize peace on Alavar he is planning conquest to control Alavar and lead it as one nation and to enslave the dragons to work in the smelting plants his thurst for conquest has leaked by a messenger and he went to the guardians to warn them of them of his plan.

TLoS characters

Spyro:

Cynder:

Sparx:

Cyril:

Terrador:

Volteer:

Spirit Ignitus:

OC list

Agril,Marx,Zalph: Mr.john

Marlowe Preston and Nadia: knightstemplar

Gordon Freeman:

Adrian Shepard:

Barney Calhoun:

Alex

#2 Apr 20, 2011 10:54 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Rise of the Black Templars

OOC: Well little man if a spot is open I would be willing to join in. Would it be okay if I use my characters. Argil, Marx, and Zaph.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#3 Apr 20, 2011 11:19 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: why yes you can and the rules are the same thing on avarian chronicles and the races but the humans tech has an upgrade from steam to modern tech

#4 Apr 21, 2011 2:53 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Will dragons have armor and equipment like Spyro and Cynder did in DOTD?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#5 Apr 21, 2011 9:43 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: yes all characters in this rp may have armor plus back by popular demand Gordon Freeman, Barney Calhoun, and Adrian Shepard have been added to the OC for any one to rp as

#6 Apr 22, 2011 2:15 AM

Mr. John

OOC: It might just be the two of us doing the RP. If that's the case we've gotta do ether one of two things. One find more people. Or two RP just you and me.

Also maybe there should be some group leading a Resistance against The Marlowe and The Black Templars. Lead by Spyro and Cynder. Also if it's okay with you could I add one more OC character of mine Alex.

Cayla Mills

#7 Apr 22, 2011 2:52 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: yea i can see it just going to be us

yes i do see Spyro and Cynder as leaders of the Resistance but this is 1 year ago before he thought about it and Gordon Freeman, Barney Calhoun, and Adrian Shepard are the Resistance 2nd in command and the Black Templars wear power armor and You can start the rp by flying to the Mountin of Malefor to reason with Marlowe to not start the conquest if you want to

#8 Apr 22, 2011 4:47 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Okay also I read up on the characters of Adrian and the others sounds like their all from Half Life, Is Marlowe based of Half Life aswell? If so that's cool it's an amazing game.

Argil, Marx, Zaph, and Alex were high in the sky their wings flapped back and forth as they headed to the Mountian of Malefor within several hours they had arrived at their destination. They walked in.

"Marlowe Preston we wish to talk with you come forth" Said Argil. His brothers stood behind him stern and ready for anything"

Cayla Mills

#9 Apr 22, 2011 9:43 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: yes Adrian Shepard, Barney Calhoun, and Gordon Freeman are from half life but Marlowe Preston is in Battlefield Bad Company

a white dragoness with blue plates lands in front of Agril and his brothers and marines came out of the darkness and point there bolters at Argil and his brothers "Alright why are you wait....is that you Agril?" the dragoness looks a little closer "It is you Argil it has been a long time remember me its Nadia it is okay boys they are our friends." the marines put away there bolters and said "Orah!" in excitment "Fallow me he is this way." Nadia says as she walks to a big door in the mountin and two marines were guarding the big door and when they saw Nadia they moved to the sides of the doors and opened them and they see a hall and on the sides of the hall were marines and at the end of the hall is two thrones the left one has a man the other is empty and Nadia walks up to the man in gold power armor "Marlowe i have old friends to show you." Nadia says as she sits next to Marlowe and Marlowe stands up and walks to Argil

"Oh my god long time no see Argil." Marlowe says as he hugs Argil then looks at Marx, Zalph, and Alex "Hey guys long time no see."

#10 Apr 22, 2011 11:00 AM

Mr. John

OOC: I looked him I think his first name his Preston and his last one is Marlowe, Private Preston Marlowe. But if you changed it that's cool. You should have told me these were characters from other games it's pretty cool. Because all this time I though you made up these characters yourself.

Argil pulled away. he gestured to Alex who nodded. Alex walked up.

"Cut the bullcrap Marlowe, you've gotten a little bit to big for your pants. We know about the Black Templars. But we also know your not the same nice guy you use to be"

Argil stepped in front of Marlowe. "We've heard your trying to conquest and enslave the dragons. Marlowe, how could you want to do such a thing. You saved my life. You stood by Spyro's side. Nadia became your girlfriend, And also you became the best friend I ever had both you and Nadia but tell me how could you want to such a horrible thing?"

Zaph tried to run at Marlowe but Marx restrained him.

"And how could you stand by and let your so called "perfect boyfriend" Do this your a dragoness aren't you, or are you a worthless no good hypocrite" Marx said looking angrly at Nadia.

"And I'll call you one too in all of this is true" He added to Marlowe.

Cayla Mills

#11 Apr 22, 2011 1:14 PM

knightstemplar

"I cannot belive what im hearing these you are not a friend, you are not an ally, you and your bothers are heritics and im guessing your in the Resistance no matter how big the Resistance we the Black Templars will rule Alavar and lead it as one nation!" Marlowe says as the marines point there bolters at Argil and his brothers "Soon the conquest will begin and im giving you 2 choices one is to join me and together we will rule Alavar with an iron fist second is to die by my troops so what is it going to be join or die." Marlowe says as he comforts Nadia

"How could you say that to me like that!" Nadia says as she cries and Marlowe looks at them angerly

"How dare you make her cry like that troops open fire!" Marlowe commands and the marines open fire

"No Pity, No Remorse, No Fear!" one marine yells as he fires his bolter

#12 Apr 22, 2011 1:26 PM

Mr. John

A gust of wind blew past and the bullets went flying past the brothers harmlessly it was Zaph using his wind breath.

"Marlowe you brought this on yourself. You backstabbing lair The Resistance will take you down Spyro and Cynder can stop you and so will we get them" Said Argil.

Alex pulled out something from underneth his attire he dissapeared and reappeared suddenly all the marines fell down dead. They had ninja stars stuck in their necks. Alex's attire changed he was wearing armor and had a sword he sheathed it. "I am a dragon knight and your going down" He fired a radioactive blast at one more marine killing him.

Marx fired rapid earth shots at Nadia. "Backstabber" He shouted.

Argil ran at Marlowe. "Be a man big boy let's see how you fair without your tough guards"

Cayla Mills

#13 Apr 22, 2011 2:03 PM

knightstemplar

Nadia doged the earth blasts and then a marine sniper fired and shot Argil in the legs crippleing him and Marlowe luaghed evily then he pulled out his chainsword and stood over Argil and he points to sharp point of the sword at Argil "Prepare to die heritic." Marlowe says as he gets knocked out by Nadia

"I never wanted this to happen i thought he changed he was listening to this person named the Emperor of Mankind and thinks dragons are ment for slavery he planned this conquest privetly with him im sorry i never wanted this to happen the Emperor brainwashed him like his Black Templars." Nadia then picks Argil up and puts him on her back and gives a scroll of the battle plans of the conquest to Alex "You have to get these plans to Spyro and Cynder and im coming with you." Nadia says as she looks down with sadness then remembers something "The emperor said that they have an orbital base above Alavar we need to destroy it be for the conquest starts." Nadia gives the plans of the orbital base to alex

#14 Apr 22, 2011 4:01 PM

Mr. John

Argil got back up healed his legs with a water ball and ran at the marine. Argil zapped the marine with an electric bomb then ran at Marlowe and tore off a piece of his armor with a paw swipe. Argil slapped Marlowe down with his tail. He grabbed Marlowe's sword. And rose it high above Marlowe but dropped it. Argil hugged Marlowe. "I am going to get you back I love you friend"

Argil ran off and flew away with Marx, Zaph, and Alex. "Argil put Nadia on his back when he flew out they landed at a nearby mountain" Alex was looking at the Plans. Argil put Nadia down then hugged her he was crying.

Marx, Zaph, and Alex started to cry as well. "I'm so sorry Nadia we love you and Marlowe I missed you both so much I am so sorry"

OOC: But knight who's going to be Spyro, Cynder, and the others?

Cayla Mills

#15 Apr 22, 2011 4:45 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe wakes up from the knock out and sees the bodies of the Black Templars and dose not see Nadia "Nadia!!!!!! She betrayed me now she is a heritic!!!!" a marine approached him "Sir the battle plans have been stolen sir." the marine says "She took the plans she is a heritic she is always a heritic summon the army it is time for war." Marlowe says as the marine salutes and walks away and puts on the separated piece of armor and the hologram of the emperor appeared

"Is the army ready?" the emperor says as Marlowe bows

"It is my emperor the altilery is ready sir and the orbital base will give us an advantage." Marlowe says as he puts on a Champion helmet

"Good but dont send them out yet let the Resistance mobilize firstand i will come to the planet tomarrow." the emperor says

"Of course my emperor." Marlowe says

OOC: i do not know probably i will

#16 Apr 22, 2011 6:29 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Okay sounds good to me but I need a response from Nadia before Argil and co can go on Also now would be a time to introduce Spyro and Cynder. Still I can do this.

Alex looked at the plans some more.

"Got an ideas?" Said Marx.

"I've got to tell The Resistance" Alex took the plans and flew off.

"You think, Argil wants to fight Marlowe again?" Marx said looking at Zaph.

"Knowing our bro like we do yeah I'm sure he does"

Cayla Mills

#17 Apr 22, 2011 6:50 PM

knightstemplar

"No you cant let him fight him again i dont want Marlowe dead." Nadia says as she looks at them in an angry expression

then in the cover over in the snow a Resistance spotter idenified Argil, Marx, Zalph, Alex, and Nadia "Echo base this is Raveneye iff confirmed contacts friendlys." the spotter says as Echo base radios back "Good work our boys will welcome them." as they approach Echo base Adrian Shepard was standing outside to welcome them

#18 Apr 22, 2011 7:20 PM

Mr. John

"If it comes to that we don't have a choice. You can't let your emotions get in the way Nadia we won't kill him but we might have to face him. Come on" Argil, Zaph and everyone walked into the base.

Alex handed the plans to Adrian. "Adrian Shepard sir get these plans to Spyro"

"Your choice Nadia stay out there or help us"

"Hang on I've got a plan Nadia come in here" Said Argil.

Cayla Mills

#19 Apr 22, 2011 8:16 PM

knightstemplar

"Gotcha Alex." Adrian walks to Spyros and Cynders quarters "Spyro Cynder." Adrian says

"Yes what is it Adrian?" Spyro asks

"Alex has aquierd some battle plans of Marlowes conquest." Adrian shows them the plans

"Excellent now we will know their every move." Cynder says

"Hey Spyro Cynder you have got to take a look at this." Gordon says as he walks in

"Shure we are coming." Spyro says as he walks to the communications and Cynder fallows

Gordon sits in the chair and brings up audio recording "This recording was in Marlowes chamber just recently." and he plays the recording

"August 5 2003 i cant take it anymore the emperor is trying to make me lose my friends and now i lost my girlfriend i wish i can take this collar off *electricity noises screams in pain and cries* the emperor is coming tomarrow and Resistance if you can hear this you must kill the emperor so i can be free and Argil, Marx, Zalph, Alex, Spyro, and Cynder im sorry." recording ended

"Who is this emperor?" Spyro says as he thinks

Cynder turns to a Resistance member "Get Argil, Marx, Zalph, Alex, and Nadia here on the double." the Resistance member obeys and goes to find the dragons

"Ok im comeing." Nadia says as she enters the base

#20 Apr 23, 2011 6:01 PM

Mr. John

As Nadia walked into the base. Alex nodded at a Resistance Member. He nodded pressed a botton and the door closed.

"Good thing the base is out here in Walsk a secluded area in the mountains" Said Alex.

"Nadia, if we have to fight Marlowe I'll bring him back but he's good hearted tell us how this all happened in the first place how did he get this way?"

"Looks like we got a lot of preparing to do, we need stuff to protect us and ways, strategies and methods on how to fight back"

Argil nodded.

Cayla Mills

#21 Apr 23, 2011 9:39 PM

knightstemplar

"Well Marlowe was having transmissions with a person named the Emperor of Mankind and he talked to him a little bit then the transmission ended months pass then i started seeing him wearing a collar around his neck and everytime he tries to take it off he gets shocked i fear he is the apprentice of the Emperor." Nadia says as she looks down to the ground as a tear rolls down her cheek and Spyro and Cynder walked to them

"Hello my friends." Spyro says

"Hello." Cynder says as Nadia looks at Cynder and a Resistance member walked to the group

"Hey guys Gordon has a recording of Marlowe and i think he is going to join the Resistance." the member says excitedly

#22 Apr 23, 2011 11:13 PM

Mr. John

"That's it then we need to get rid of that thing Alex give me the thing" Argil said and Alex tossed him an armor. It was gold.

"Back in the old days I studied Marlowe's armor and moves carefully this armor can protect me from his Marines bullets, and most of his attacks I'm going to get that collar of Marlowe hang tight everyone. Cynder, Spyro if I don't come back I'm most likely dead. Brothers take care and Nadia don't worry I'll do my best" Argil flew out of the Resistance Base back to the Mountain of Malefor.

"He is mad?" Asked Zaph.

"He'll be fine don't worry" Marx said in a calm tone.

"He's our brother" Said Zaph.

"He's also the one that taught us to use our brains he'll be fine, Spyro Cynder, take Zaph, Marx, and Nadia and show them the tape I need to do something" Said Alex walking to another part of the base.

Argil landed at the Mountain he hid behind a crate. "Man the Black Templars they were such good guys it's a darn shame what happend to them and this Emperor of Mankind what gives him the right to think he can rule humans? And my friend Marlowe we'll get you back just you wait"

Argil fired an electric rope from his mouth at a nearby marine choking him to death. He went furthur into the mountain looking for Marlowe.

OOC: Whew long post.

Cayla Mills

#23 Apr 23, 2011 11:49 PM

knightstemplar

"Right best of luck my friend." Spyro says as Argil flys out then looks at Alex "Right please fallow me." Spyro says as Cynder fallows to the communications

"Ok lets go." Nadia says as she fallows

as Argil goes deeper in to the base he hears footsteps of a Black Templar and points his bolter at him "Im going to enjoy this." then puts his bolter away and takes off his helmet and turns out it is Barney Calhoun in Black Templar armor "How about that drink i owed you its me Barney Calhoun." Barney says as he smiles "Nice to see someone is trying to save Marlowe."

#24 Apr 24, 2011 12:02 AM

Mr. John

"I think you have me confused with Adrian by the way he says you still owe him that beer Barney am I ever glad to see you. Don't worry we all want to save Marlowe. Also do you know where he is?"

"Right come on Nadia, Said Zaph as he and Marx followed" Spyro and Cynder.

Cayla Mills

#25 Apr 24, 2011 12:09 PM

knightstemplar

"Oh that what Adrian says well anyway Marlowe is in his chamber still crying about his girlfriend i feel sorry for him." Barney says as he walks to Marlowes chamber and puts on his helmet

as Nadia, Spyro, Cynder, Marx, and Zalph walk to the communication center they are met by Gordon Freeman "Alright here is the recording of Marlowe recently." plays the recording

"August 5 2003 i cant take this anymore the Emperor is making me lose my friend and now i lost my girlfriend i wish i can take this collar off *Electricity sounds screams in pain and cries* the Emperor is coming tomarrow and Resistance if you can hear this you must kill the Emperor so i can be free and to my friends im sorry." recording ends

"We have got to do something." Nadia says as she cries to the screams of pain

Board footer