Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Aug 25, 2009 10:25 PM

RedDragonX
Gems: 0
Website

Re: How much do you Love Dragons??

DarkMaster you've said pretty much the same thing over and over again. I think you've made your point. Anything else beyond that (the same freaking point) is just as good as spam.

#52 Aug 26, 2009 8:39 AM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

I have no idea how people can love something that is fake. This is kinda like Faggatron 4000 (Edward Cullen) and Emo (Sauske).

Not real; get the hell over it...

#53 Aug 26, 2009 6:46 PM

purpledragonking123

I am not the most into the dragons, I am quite sure of that, but I am certainly up there for liking them.
In fact, I am into the dragons to the point where I have actually created a religion that are based around them. I call it Wyndham.
I could go into this but it would take an incredibly long time to describe it properly.

Purple Dragon King was a name I developed over time as I began to go from closet Spyro fan to open Spyro fan. It has significance to me not just because of Spyro but it is also my favorite color and my first girlfriend called me by PDK. So next time you see my post think of the king of purple!!!!!!!

#54 Aug 31, 2009 5:46 AM

deleted

#55 Sep 13, 2009 6:39 AM

MeadowTheDragon
Website

i love dragons alot as you can see from my avatar and username i made up one XD

#56 Sep 13, 2009 7:49 AM

Scaily
Website

how can i put this....i love dragon so much i would sell my soul to become one....or id sacrifice my first born child...i would kick a foot ball so hard it took some ones uper half off....i would die for a dark master to be reborns a dragon...i would lets see hmmmmmmmm i would created a diabolical machine that could transform me into a dragon i worship a draconic god through my own creation i live my life byt he honor code from the mythilogical dragons  i hord things like a dragon and i some times pull random crap onto my bed cover it with a sheet and sleep on it in a odd position like a dragon so yeah im dragon like and i love thim  and you wouldnt ever see a being more happy than i  if i suddenly became one ^^

#57 Sep 13, 2009 8:32 AM

MeadowTheDragon
Website

#58 Sep 13, 2009 8:40 AM

Scaily
Website

the thots of flight power scails *bleep* im gona try it im gona research it i will do it to the lab

#59 Sep 14, 2009 10:08 PM

Naegling

#60 Sep 14, 2009 10:12 PM

grievous16

It is called imagination. That is why I said it.

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#61 Sep 14, 2009 11:32 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

It's called being in love with an imaginary thing. I know if that were to happen with any of my stuff, I would be appalled.

#62 Sep 15, 2009 4:08 AM

deleted

#63 Sep 15, 2009 3:32 PM

grievous16

Nobody should be negative towards someones imagination or opinions. I am afraid that only people with a few social problems or didn't have a good childhood would be very negative towards someone just because he/she has an imagination or an opinion. I have plenty of opinions and much imagination so make fun of me and leave everyone else alone, please.

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#64 Sep 15, 2009 4:20 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Imagination is fine in Proportion. That is one of my favorite words. It's like taking the internet in proportion or drinking in proportion. You have to know where the line is between the reality in things and imagination. I would love to waste all of my time on the internet for example, spending time in pretty much an alternate dimension and ignoring reality.

You should, however, know that reality is going to keep going with or without you, and unless you don't want to contribute to society in just about any way then by all means spend all your time on the computer no matter what. If you want to work with things like that for a living then that's fine, do it if that's what makes you happy, but I hate people who completely ignore reality in exchange for extreme cases of imagination disorder.

Like I said, in proportion. A little bit is fine if you know how to control it but their is a line.

#65 Sep 15, 2009 7:35 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

So I had to have a bad childhood to critizise people? I'm sorry, I thought that was called being a critic and I never knew that you had to suffer for it.

#66 Sep 15, 2009 7:56 PM

grievous16

#67 Sep 15, 2009 11:08 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

I fail to see where this concerns me critising you for trying to get it on with dragons. Try human, they're actually real.

#68 Sep 16, 2009 12:39 AM

grievous16

Question: At what point in your life did you start criticizing things? Just asking, because at some point in life, something causes someone to criticize something because of something.

#69 Sep 16, 2009 1:05 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

I started once I figured out that people are illiterate retards who cannot hope to succeed at life and in truth seek seculusion in trying to get it on WITH THINGS THAT ARE NOT REAL and CANNOT BE REAL NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT. Aka, the past few months. Why? Becuase I realized that I am one of the few people who can actually think of something to do with Spyro that doesn't have to do with SxC and can instead of think of something original and realize that real life lies outside of the house. Dear lord, I have Autisim and I already have at least 10 friends that I frequently talk to and don't have to resort to pictures to ease my lonelyness.

#70 Sep 16, 2009 1:42 AM

A Guy
Website

...How can someone be illiterate if they're using the forums? Also, may you please ease it with the flaming? Why can't people think differently than you?

#71 Sep 16, 2009 1:47 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Illiterate in terms of fanfics. Now, this is not posted at anyone in particular, but people write a pararaph and call it a story.]

and no I will not cease nagging SxC or just Bricktards in genral until they smarten up.

and doing it with an immaginary race...hmm....anyone else see issues with that?

#72 Sep 16, 2009 2:29 AM

deleted

#73 Sep 16, 2009 2:30 AM

A Guy
Website

I don't care how ridiculous the opposing side is, ad hominem attacks are a logical fallacy and show weakness in your arguments. And "because I don't like it" isn't a good way to support your argument.

#74 Sep 16, 2009 3:19 AM

RedDragonX
Website

All of you go find something more worthwhile to actually fight about. This topic has gotten stupid. If I see any more flamming or taunting from anyone then I'll take action.

#75 Sep 16, 2009 3:24 AM

Trasher258
Website

o_O I see this is becoming a serious issue. I'll probably stay out of this mostly but I can't help but feel a mix of scorn and pity.

How can I say this... no known physical evidence to date have proven dragons have ever existed but yet artwork and literature show these signs. This can make it hard to tell what to believe since many people rely on physical evidence. Now I'm not saying they are real because I don't know that. I'm pointing out how unnecessary this argument is from my standpoint.

I have autism as well and very shy around people because I'm afraid what I say may come out negatively. I have been having bad luck or skill in trying to make friends... so what does someone do when they are almost isolated? I try to find my way around it without drawing unwanted attention. That includes discussing a topic such as this with little or no hard evidence... even if that evidence was destroyed.

Sometimes the world demands something that you just cannot give them because of moral standings, psychological rules and principles, or evidence.

I better stop now before I step my bounds and make myself a target.

I don't care how it looks but how it functions

Board footer