Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#126 Apr 22, 2009 6:22 PM

Dammig
Gems: 0

Re: The Future Guardians Roleplay

Josh's face was like an open book.He looked at the guardians with amazement and respect.His eyes were wide open, and didn't say anything.He was just looking at the guardians and waited if they would say anything.

#127 Apr 22, 2009 6:23 PM

chelvin

(OC: I need people to RP as the Guardians as well, if they can. If you are interested, PM me)
Spark became a little bit more comfortable with them, and watched as the two guardians continued to argue. And his mother though he and his sister was bad he thought with a chuckle. The green dragon growled slight before speaking.
"Knock it off you two, the canidates are arriving" He said, with a voice that felt that it came out the very earth itself.
The two guardians stopped arguing and remained silent. The green dragon looked at us, as if he was trying to peer into their very souls.
"I am Terrador, the Earth Guardian, this is Cyril, the Ice Guardian and Volteer the Electric Guardian" He introduced himself and the other two. He stood tall and proud as he glanced at us.
"Your lessons shall start in the morning, Volteer shall show you all your dormatories" he said and he left.

Some are born great, while others has greatness thrust apoun them. But it doesn't matter, as long as you follow your heart.

#128 Apr 22, 2009 6:32 PM

Dammig

Josh looked after Terrador as he left.He looked back for a few seconds if anyone was coming in.Then he looked at Spark an Shy, and then at the guardians.'I must ask them today.' he thought.

#129 Apr 22, 2009 6:32 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"That's it?" Celerity mumbled to herself, not loud enough for anyone to hear. She then looked expectantly at Volteer.

#130 Apr 22, 2009 6:37 PM

chelvin

(OCC: I am having trouble controling all of the Guardians at once, Gerpie has now taken control of Terrador. If you can please help me out here. PM me if you want a canon, max 1 canon per Rper)
"I-I guess he had other stuff on his mind" Spark whispered to himself. Volteer looked energeticly at the gathered dragons.
"Is everyone here?" he asked as he scaned the room.

Some are born great, while others has greatness thrust apoun them. But it doesn't matter, as long as you follow your heart.

#131 Apr 22, 2009 6:38 PM

Blade

Zack looked at them. He looked at the Guardains. he exhaled a breath. a cold breath came out. It was a sign that he was a bit frighted. He looked at the other dragons. he started to wonder again if anyone had seen him or was he just the air next to them. He shrugged alittle.  Then he yawnned. he was tried from running here.
(( I don't have word but i will soon. ))

"I wouldn't knife you in the back.
For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#132 Apr 22, 2009 6:43 PM

Dammig

"Hey hy there" Josh whispered to the new comer "We haven't met yet I'm Josh." afther the small dialoge he slowly moved next to Zack while still looking at the guardians.

#133 Apr 22, 2009 6:44 PM

Aceedwin

Mull raised an eyebrow. "Lessons? I've spent half my life in "lessons", and I'm sick of it. I thought we were here to be tested for suitiability."

#134 Apr 22, 2009 6:47 PM

Blade

Zack said nothing but "hey i'm Zack." to Josh. he waited to be quite as he hated being noticed. He wanted to stay as a quite person, nothing else.

For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#135 Apr 22, 2009 6:48 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

"What are these...umm....lessons going to be about?" Emerald spoke up.

#136 Apr 22, 2009 6:52 PM

Blade

zack wiped his mouth. He waited for the gardains to do something. he was getting tried. He had ran along way just to get here. He yawnned. (9 i got to go, be back soon about  7;00 am in english time cya. ))

For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#137 Apr 22, 2009 6:53 PM

chelvin

Spark heard the earth dragon speak up, rather disrespectivefully.
"Of course, you see there are things that you must be knowledgable about before you can become a Guardian, infomation that are not taught by most mentors. This knowledge Cyril and I shall teach you dragons, Terrador shall put you and your knowledge to the test in Sparring Lessons." Volteer said with speed, while Spark was still trying to find out how anyone could understand the Electric Guardian. Volteer continued energeticly;
"Then when we feel that you are ready, we test you for your suitiability and the best four shall proced us" Volteer finished, ever moving his tail. Spark mentally thought if he was that bad when he started to speak fastly.

#138 Apr 22, 2009 6:53 PM

Dammig

"Nice to meet ya." replied Josh and walked back in front to hear more about the lessons.'I hope we will still have free time.I can't live without music.' he thought.(Well yeah he is pretty starnge and loves music.And even guitars in my fanfic.Just thought about telling this.^^)

#139 Apr 22, 2009 6:58 PM

Aceedwin

Mull nodded satisfied. That'll do. But all the same. Living as equals with the others. Well, she would make do, as usual. She followed the guardians to the dormitories quietly.

#140 Apr 22, 2009 7:20 PM

Gerpie

She looked at Spark, and back at the remaining Guardians. “Is that all what they have to say?” She whispered to Spark. “Are we going to share rooms?” She asked, and walked next to Spark following the guardians.

At that time terrador headed of to his room, and sighed. “I hope the will not argue more while the candidates are here.” He thought. He stopped thinking about it, and got to his room. He opened the door, and got inside.” Will these young candidates be fit enough  to become the new guardians?” He thought about things like that, but pushed them away. “I don’t hope that The others will infect them with arguing. They need to know about fighting not about meaningless talking or prideful boasting.” He sighed, and took an book. It was an faily old book about combat. He enjoyed reading in books like that.

#141 Apr 22, 2009 7:33 PM

Kjakings

#142 Apr 22, 2009 7:34 PM

chelvin

Spark walked alongside Shy, following Volteer. He whispered about the rooms, and he shook his head.
"I don't know...besides, I wanted to ask you something. When I get nervious, am I as bad as Volteer?" He asked her, but before she could reply, the Electric Guardian spoke again.
"Ok, we do not have quite enough rooms so some of you will have to share." he looked at us, noticing how well Spark and Shy was getting on.
"How about you two, Spark and Shy I believe, and Zack and Josh Can you four share rooms?" He asked, quicky.

#143 Apr 22, 2009 7:44 PM

Dammig

"Well it's fine with me." he replied quickly and looked at Zack."Is it fine with you too?" he asked.

#144 Apr 22, 2009 7:52 PM

Gerpie

Shy didn’t expect that, and gasped. “W…What?,, We have to share rooms?!?”  Thinking about it made her blush. “I’m fine with that.” She quickly replied. How about you spark?” She turned to him, and smiled. “It’ll be fun.” She chuckled, and waited for him to reply. “I’ll finally get to know him better then!” She thought, and  smiled.

#145 Apr 22, 2009 8:24 PM

chelvin

Spark was just as shocked(Pardon the pun) as Shy was and they probably gasped at the same time. He heard Shy stammer in shock and blush, not that Spark was any better off. The thought of sharing a room with a pretty dragoness like Shy made him blush as well, he shook that thought out of his head. Where had that come from he thought briefly, then Shy asked him if he was okay with it.
"S-sure, it's alright if there is not enough room..." Spark said, causing the electric guardian to reply.
"Brilliant, fantastic, perfect. I can see you two are getting along well" he said and then lead the remaining canidates further down the hall.
"I guess this is out dorm" Spark said as he looked at the door they were by and entered the room carefully.

#146 Apr 22, 2009 8:28 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Celerity followed Volteer down to her room. She looked about and was thoroughly impressed.

"Much better than my dorm at home!" She swiftly flopped herself onto her pillows with a sigh.

#147 Apr 22, 2009 8:29 PM

Dammig

(Can you answer me something?I got confused.I'm in that room too and Zack or we aren't? Cus you said 'Can you four share rooms?'.)

#148 Apr 22, 2009 8:32 PM

Gerpie

“Yes, I guess so.” She said. She followed him inside, and looked around. She couldn’t see much since the room was dark. She blinked a few times, and lost Spark. “Spark?... Where are you?” She got scared a bit, and thought he left her alone. She walked forward, and walked against Spark. “Oof.. Sorry.” She went red of embarrassment, and looked down. She got used to the dark, and looked around again. She still didn’t see much. But she saw she was directly behind Spark. She moved next to him, and said; “So this is our room?”

#149 Apr 22, 2009 8:42 PM

chelvin

(OOC: No, you are in the room next door, Spark and Shy in one and Zack and you in he other. sry for the misunderstanding)
Spark felt something bump into him, he almost jumped to the ceiling in surpise. Shy apologised and then ask if this was their room.
"Yeah, I guess so...It's pitch black in here mind" Spark replied, and then thought of a way to improve the lightning, without creating a thunderstorm. Then it came to him.
"A fire, that's what we need" he said as he apporched the fireplace in the room, the room was large enough that two fully grown dragons could just about fit in here. It lead out to an open balcony, the night stars already shinning in the night sky. He looked into the fireplace and bearly made out the wood in it.
"Hmm, I don't know if I could get a fire going without blowing up the fireplace first" he sighed and scratched at his armor, as it was starting to itch.

#150 Apr 22, 2009 8:46 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Celerity had already set off her fire and was curled up on her cushions in front of it.

"I could get used to this...." She mumbled as she started to drift off to sleep.

Board footer