Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#151 Jun 16, 2009 7:22 PM

grievous16
Gems: 0

Re: Does anyone LOVE Cynder?

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#152 Jun 16, 2009 7:33 PM

Aceedwin

Insomniac dumped Spyro after Spyro 3 because he wasn't flexible enough. A quote from the explanation was "He couldn't even hold a gun or anything."

But yeah, SpyroXCynder was a given from TEN, and pretty obvious by the end of ANB. I don't get what the fuss is about evil Cynder, since she didn't do a lot. She had about eight lines. To be honest, Evil Cynder is as hyped up as Ember or Flame.

#153 Jun 19, 2009 4:56 PM

LordCrump10

lawlz Ted Price FTW! ^_^

#154 Jun 27, 2009 9:38 PM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

You know, the games would have been a whole lot better if Cynder didn't actually like Spyro - at first, at least. I mean, they've just been enemies and everything...Cynder must have had SOME idea of what she was doing when she was evil. Malefor can't somehow live in her body, can he? It would make sense for her to view Spyro as a rival.

I would've preferred it if that had happened rather than the whole cliche lover-thing...

Donate gems to me, biatch, and I give you cuddles.

#155 Jun 28, 2009 3:05 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Or simply an anti-hero instead of falling yeah right into the love crud. I can see that over a great deal of time but in no way as quickly as it did happen.

#156 Jun 28, 2009 6:35 AM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

At the end of DotD Malefor said that she was still evil...unfortunately, he was just messing with their heads, but wouldn't it have been good if she were evil all along?

#157 Jun 28, 2009 9:46 AM

Akon

#158 Jun 28, 2009 10:54 PM

RedDragonX
Website

#159 Jun 29, 2009 1:48 AM

grievous16

Must I end this argument? Cynder only turned 'evil' again because she was controlled like she was years ago, but Spyro snapped her out of it. If she was evil at those moments, then, in the end, why did she say she loved Spyro? I know, she was turn to the good side again and helped Spyro defeat Malefor, then admited her feelings for him. End of argument. smile

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#160 Jun 29, 2009 1:58 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Ummm no that is simply the point of view from somebody who worships the Spyro/Cynder pairing. If you look underneath what happens on the screen you can clearly see just how poorly put together this entire trilogy was, and EL didn't do any favors by completely mucking up the art style. The story was good if it had been properly handled.

#161 Jun 29, 2009 4:15 PM

Aceedwin

I swear they're not arguing what happened, just if it could have been done better.

#162 Jul 02, 2009 11:57 PM

grievous16

Make what better? Just asking.  big_smile

#163 Jul 03, 2009 12:39 PM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

I agree that the trilogy could have been miles better; the first two games weren't too bad, Red, but DotD was awful.

Yeah...it was way too rushed. And no, we weren't talking about Cynder being corrupted at the end, we were talking about if she was evil all along. It could have worked.

#164 Jul 03, 2009 10:34 PM

grievous16

You are absolutely nuts. I would sue if they made her evil all the time. Go post this somewhere else. <_<

#165 Jul 04, 2009 11:16 AM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

You have no right to call me nuts because I stated my opinion! And I'd like to watch an insignificant little fantard like you sue an entire company for not making Cynder the sue-lover like she was in DotD! You fantards drive me crazy!

#166 Jul 04, 2009 3:50 PM

grievous16

*ignores comment* :-|  :-|

#167 Jul 04, 2009 5:07 PM

RedDragonX
Website

I'll make this simple Grievous. Everyone has the right to voice their own opinion in a matter. You don't have to tell someone to buzz off an post somewhere else simply because they don't agree with your worshiping of the Spyro/Cynder pairing.

Cynder's character in DotD was developed poorly. She should have at least kept her mentality from the previous two games. I mean...come on...she was the most feared and evil dragon while under Malefor's influence...and she did that for quite sometime, and yet, EL seemingly made all of that influence vanish into thin air. (excluding what happened at the end because that was only something they threw in to make it appear they were still being faithful to how she originally was.)

If they were truly willing to continue with her character in the first two games you would have seen her as an anti-hero who is still struggling to find the difference between what is right and what is wrong, not someone who simply says a couple cheesy little hate lines and then slips right into loving someone who she hated all but....two days ago (not counting the three years they were frozen in time).

#168 Jul 05, 2009 2:22 AM

LordCrump10

To be honest, I've found Cynder to be the best villain in the Spyro series hands down. Let's face it, the Spyro series cannot boast that it has had a single villain up to the Bowser, Ganondorf, or *flame shield up* Sephiroth level... nor has it had one funny enough to be up to the Fawful or Dr. Nefarious level. As far as villains come in Spyro's universe, Cynder was hands down the best one. It's really a shame she couldn't have stayed the villain or at least been an anti-hero.

#169 Jul 05, 2009 3:18 AM

grievous16

#170 Jul 05, 2009 9:07 AM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

Cynder WAS an awesome villian...

#171 Jul 05, 2009 7:24 PM

grievous16

She is even better in DotD, only fans of Cynder would say that.

#172 Jul 05, 2009 7:38 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Grevious enough with your ridiculous side comments. You are basically implying the beliefs of "racism" except against those who don't worship the Cynder character.

A. This is an open forum, get use to other opinions.
B. What you continue to do is borderline trolling since you decide to attempt and instigate a freaking argument with every member who doesn't worship Cynder.
C. If you continue with this behavior it is going to result in a ban.

You are free to disagree with how others see things but I'm getting sick of these little side comments of yours that are simply asking to be thrashed. Cynder is a video game character that was created in a virtual world. People are more then welcome to see things how they wish to, and keep your nasty little side comments to yourself.

#173 Aug 15, 2009 2:22 AM

darkshadow

cynder is my favorite character  smile  smile  smile

#174 Aug 16, 2009 4:47 AM

dragon protector x
Gems: 20
Birthday: 30 January
Website

-eyes shift back and forth before slowly creeping my hand into the air and smileing- Me!

I am a starting artist and video editor.

#175 Aug 16, 2009 5:13 AM

DarkMaster

Board footer