Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#76 Feb 23, 2009 8:26 PM

RedDragonX
Gems: 0
Website

Re: 13 year old boy becomes a father

I know that. Hence why that whole post was directed towards the point that it was her decision. The point that it was not *bleep* has already be confirmed.

#77 Feb 24, 2009 1:41 AM

TornWings

Someone put this on failblog if they haven't already.... humanity fail.

Those two are never going to live this down btw.

Oh great, my lighthouse is on fire again, be right back...

#78 Feb 24, 2009 4:52 AM

Dimensional spyro

I say let him be the father it wouldn't be fair on him.

Every Great Light has its Great Shadow...I am no exception...
Ignore me will you...
heh, heh when you turn your back your life will be over...

#79 Feb 24, 2009 9:29 PM

RedDragonX
Website

#80 Feb 25, 2009 7:04 PM

Spyro Master

I doubt at 13 he would be mentally able to cope with looking after a child, he may of said he wanted to take care of the child, but it really depends if it is actually possible for him to.

#81 Feb 26, 2009 2:37 AM

RedDragonX
Website

#82 Feb 26, 2009 11:53 PM

CoolerThanYou68

I only have one question........WHY! do we care.....It happens alot...its old....who give's a crap.....Theres no need for this thread any more.

#83 Feb 27, 2009 2:14 AM

RedDragonX
Website

#84 Feb 27, 2009 2:25 AM

CoolerThanYou68

It just bothers me when people talk down upon people that get into a mess like what they are in now....It only makes a person feel even worse and makes them not wanna live as much as they use to. They become frightened of showing their face out side after a while, they loose all their confidence with the other stupid stuff and fun stuff they can do,then they soon would probably kill them selfs soon after (Of corse I would not care and only laugh at how pathedic it was).

Mainly because I almost wound up killing my self because I did not want to grow older than my brother...

Trust me it was not pretty, and it will only make a person feel worse if they're the center of attention, just because of somthing bad that happens.

#85 Feb 27, 2009 2:33 AM

RedDragonX
Website

If people did not want to be talked down to then they should have thought better about their decision to begin with. We as human beings are all born with the natural ability to think decisions through and know just what is bad and what is good....and if you make a horrible mistake by being in experienced with this trait.....then that's fine....we all have a learning curb and some less then others.

I could care less about what this kid did.....it happens in society all the time and this is just one of the many freaking examples of how pathetic things have become in the world. People no longer have the ability to think decisions through effectively.

Yes the kid will be talked down to for pretty much the remainder of his life...but guess what......that's the reality of life. Now that he has taken a serious hit through a stupid decisions he is now going to have to live with that mistake, but sitting around crying about it will not solve anything as many seem to think it does. If he wants credibility again..then go out and earn it for yourself. Make something of yourself and learn from your mistakes....and maybe someday people will again see you in a better light.

Nothing ever gets solved by sitting around complaining about it....nor doing nothing about it...if the kid folds up because of this then he deserves to fail. Make something of yourself and learn from your mistakes....and take the hits that life sends at you because that's just reality.

#86 Feb 27, 2009 2:46 AM

CoolerThanYou68

#87 Feb 27, 2009 3:13 AM

RedDragonX
Website

#88 Feb 27, 2009 11:37 AM

CoolerThanYou68

#89 Feb 27, 2009 2:12 PM

Spyro YoTd

I think it is very distubing i mean having the idea of doing it is just wrong and news is there has been about 7 other people saying its theres because they have had it with her to yeah so i think its a bit wrong i live down here in england he was on GMTV i think and he kept saying how he wanted to have it since he was 8 with her really quite sick sad

#90 Mar 06, 2009 8:40 PM

Dimensional spyro

i say he can have the baby each weekend to look after.

Every Great Light has its Great Shadow...I am no exception...
Ignore me will you...
heh, heh when you turn your back your life will be over...

#91 Mar 06, 2009 9:09 PM

Spyro Master

Since he was 8? i don't think he was educated in that way properly i think if he wanted it from that age.

#92 Mar 09, 2009 3:39 PM

raven
Website

#93 Mar 09, 2009 5:24 PM

Spyro Master

I guess they thought they could gain a lot of money out of it, but thanks for correcting me about the *bleep* in a relationship thing.

#94 Jun 02, 2009 7:35 AM

spyroNcynder
Website

@Spyro Master: the boy is 13 and the girl is 15 from what I read.

I don't get is that since the girl was maybe what 14 years old at the time I don't see why she wouldn't stand up and say that now the time for that we should stick with each other till it is really time mate. She could have stoped it all from geting out of hand before it was to late. I will be honest I thank it is sick to see some girl 2 years older than her boyfriend would really want to  roll with him, so if you ask me I think it was the girl's fault that this all happened to them. I don't think the boy should have to suffer his edacation and future over something the girl did not stand up for and could have prevented it from happening, but from leting her actions take controll and not her heart she is going to have trouble with making some friends going out in public, but if it gets so bad that one just wants to kill themself then they need help and care not just for thereselfs but for the baby as well.

and if you really want to know I do get really sad and start to cry about these kind of things, besides who wants someone talking behind your back all the gosh darn time over something that could chang your life forever untill you die. I know I wouldn't, but if I was to blame someone the 100% blame that caused it all the happen, Satan. may god be with them all the way to the end.

When I was reading the news about it, it shocked me to see that the boy would rather stay with a baby he cant even take care of on his own than say I don't care and just go home and play games as the girl did not. The boy stayed with the baby for 12 days straight while the girl was out doing her business. I thank the boy has more love to the baby than the girl does, not once did I see her kiss that little angle on the head nor did I see her even hold the baby for that matter, if i'm right about that then something is wrong with her cause from what I read it said that 'the stil wants the stay with his girlfriend and still wants to keep the baby. I also saw the boy doing most of the talking, even though I couldn't hear all of the video it looked like as though the boy knew exactly what he was talking about and that he was ready for any thing that they through at, and thats just beautyful when you see and hear things like that, it just brings joy and tears to my eyes untill it comes down to when they get fully grown and have a hard time explaining why that they are just a little bit older then she. But other than that all they need is god, family, and friends to get them through the rest of there way from begining to end.

and no I don't feel proud of writing this sad

#95 Jun 05, 2009 9:21 AM

Spyro Master

spyroNcynder: i know he was 13, (well 12 at the time), i said 8 in that top post because of what spyro yotd said on the last page about the boy wanting it since he was 8, but anyway this event has passed now, so best just to leave them be.

#96 Jun 07, 2009 8:48 AM

spyroNcynder
Website

I know thats the only one I was going to post on here thats why I made it long.

#97 Jun 07, 2009 3:10 PM

Spyro Master

ok fair enough, lock and key for this thread someone please big_smile

#98 Jul 09, 2009 2:21 AM

DarkMaster

my thoughts, disturbing

#99 Jul 09, 2009 6:17 PM

grievous16

This thread is creepy. Someone lock it, please. hmm

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#100 Jul 09, 2009 9:35 PM

DarkMaster

i agree, someone has to lock this thread and eat the key

Board footer