#1 Nov 04, 2008 10:43 PM

shade105
Gems: 0
Birthday: 23 September
Website

Let my Fire Guide you Home

hey guys, hows stuff, i have decided to put my new fanfic here (since nothing too M rated is happening now) so i hope you enjoy this one as much as the old one, i have highered my standard of writing, so i think this one will come out greater... well you are the one to judge... If it gets any worse, i might have to stop putting them here and just give a link with a warning signs and spoilers... well please enjoy...

Chapter 1- accident:

I love you…

---------------

"Oh, come on, Spyro. Don't tell me the famous ‘dragon savior’ is afraid of getting his scales wet?" Spyro shook his head as he watched the dark dragoness dive into the river just in front of him. She submerged her head under the water, quickly bringing it up to stare at Spyro. Spyro sighed, concerned for her blind bravery; this could bring problems later. He kept his head fixed on her as she smiled. “Come on, Chicken!” Mocked Cynder as she gave him a grin. “Not manly enough! And I thought I was in love with the strongest dragon in all the land,” Spyro slightly resented this and frowned at her. For all he had done for the black dragoness, the best she could say was this? She kept a challenging gesture. “I thought you were not afraid of anything,” she said, recreating the look of a damsel in distress. “How will I be sure you are going to protect me when in need?” Spyro could not take it any longer and dove in himself. Cold water rose into the air all around him as he sunk in. In no time he was aside her though.

“Happy?” asked Spyro

“That’s better,” she said, showing satisfaction on her young face.

The two swam down the current, seeing the many gifts of the new world: a brilliant baby blue sky, a warm embracing sun, the blooming flowers, the endless sea of grass blades, and the elder trees. They continued down the flow until they reached a shallow area in this strong river. Their claws touched the soft smooth soil on the bottom of it as their bodies began to emerge more and more. They kept rising until the water got to the small level of their paw joints. Spyro violently shook himself off; the water grasping onto his body combined with the cool wisps of air chilled his scales. Just as Spyro was nearly dry though, Cynder smacked the water hard in his direction, getting him soaked again. He turned to look at her, a malevolent smile on her face. The joy that she had caused Spyro some annoyance slightly pleased her.

“What was that for?” shouted Spyro in tone of anger. Cynder teasingly bumped her hip to his as she began to walk around him, a small and silent giggle coming from her throat. She gave two circles around him, walking ahead of the purple dragon but keeping her tail in his direction. Cynder then turned her head towards him

“Come on Spyro,” said Cynder innocently “don’t you want to play with me?” Spyro could not help to smile. Her joyful voice was not a usual thing since she would be down with thought so commonly. Both remained silent for a second until Cynder spoke again “Well, do you or do you not?” Spyro suddenly smirked and splashed water back at her, soaking the dragoness to her last scale. "Gee!" shouted Cynder as the she ducked her head to protect herself.

¨Ha, Take that! ¨ said Spyro with a voice of pride and challenge. Cynder shook her head dry and glared back at Spyro.

“You’re going to pay for that, babe...” responded Cynder.

“Babe?" asked Spyro unsure of what she meant.

“What? You don’t like it? The name I mean,” asked Cynder as she turned her entire body towards him and smiled softly.

Spyro smiled back at her “No, I don’t mind,” Babe? Is she progressing closer to me? Thought Spyro.

Since the day Cynder had admitted love to Spyro, they had decided to stay in a partial dating status. The relationship remained stable but never progressed. Spyro and Cynder remained like two young dragons that admitted love to each other but were satisfied with it. Three years had passed though, should things have changed?  I want her to progress on me… but do I have the time for a more serious relationship? There is still much to fix, much to heal. Will I ever have time with ‘ just´ her?

Cynder then approached him to the point where they were nearly touching snout to snout. “Well… I gave you a name now, shouldn’t you give me one?” asked Cynder as she walked around the savior once more, studying his every part. “I would love a pet name from you,” she giggled. Spyro pondered on the idea a bit, and quickly he came up with one.

“How about Cyn?” Cynder giggled at this.

“Cyn? Is that the best you have?” Spyro sunk his head, nodding ‘yes’ in shame. Cynder thought a little, and as she came around to his face. She stopped and looked him in the eye getting to nothing but a mere grasp from lips touching again. This was making Spyro nervous

“Cyn…” grinned the dark dragoness “Heh, cute…” she twitched her wing as an idea appeared in her mind. She then propped up on her two hind legs and looked tall over Spyro. With a suddenness and unexpectedness, she dropped all her weight on him, knocking him down onto his belly. Spyro turned onto his back, and looked straight into her malicious smile. “I guess that’s right, I can be your little ‘sin’,” she giggled as Spyro looked at her in surprise

Dear ancestors! What will happen next is upon your hands The young male closed his eyes tight and flexed his body defensively. This caused more laughter from Cynder

“Spyro! I’m not going to kill you!” ridiculed Cynder “why so defensive?” Spyro’s eyes suddenly shot open

“I’m not afraid of that!” Spyro snapped back, and then looked down.

“Then what scared you?” asked Cynder.

“I…was not really scared, just surprised by how you fell on me,”

“I think that’s fear,” Cynder pointed out

“No!” said Spyro again, Cynder grinned once more, it was cute when he was all defensive “Look, I just thought that… well you where going to kiss me or something like that, I mean… I don’t think that remark was innocent,” The black dragoness burst into laughter. He was so naive. Why would he fear her love?

“Spyro,” smiled Cynder, in an attempt to stop her laughter, which further humilafied the purple dragon “For an ‘all high and mighty’ you truly are as soft as teddy,”

“I recent that,” he said softly under his breath, Cynder had to further attempt to hold in great laughter. She then lowered her entire body onto him. As she laid and scales touched with scales body heat radiated warming both dragon. The black dragoness then laid her head on his chest; the soft yet assuring and strong beat of his heart soothed her. For a small moment the two dragons remained in complete harmony, the purple savior and his past enemy laid together in peace. Spyro placed his paw on the she-dragon’s head and began to pet her slowly. His paws peacefully ran across the symbols on top of her head and reached down to the horns that she had down her neck. Emotions began to fill Cynder up, and a small tear of joy trickled down her cheek. She looked up at her strong male and said “Spyro?”

“Hmm?” responded the purple dragon as he fixed his eyes at hers

“What would have happened if we would have died on that day three years ago, that instead of you pulling us both out of the fixing insides of the world we would have given up and died?” Spyro´s face suddenly got serious.

“I don’t like to think about that Cynder,” then a smile arose on his face “But if we had both died... we would probably have been with the ancestors, together,”

“Spyro, do you love me?” asked Cynder. Spyro turned his head in a slant.

“Are you serious? Is this a question?” Cynder nodded. Spyro held her more close to him and said “Of course I love you Cynder, I have already said it, if that day I would have fought you, and killed you, After saving this world... I would have probably taken my own life, maybe I would have not even saved the world... what world would there be without you?”

“A perfect one,” said Cynder in a dark tone with sadness filling her heart. Honestly Spyro wasn’t surprised about her sadness it had been too good for too long

“Cyn,” responded Spyro adjusting to the nick name “A perfect world would be boring, why do you think that creatures like Sparx continue to live in this world,” a chuckle released from Spyro but Cynder did not feel mutual to him.

“Spyro, it’s more complicated then that,” More tears ran down Cynder´s cheek and into the river. “In our prayers we pray that our enemies are killed, that the dark dragons are slayed, for peace. I... have to preach this onto myself, how do you think I feel?”

“Cynder, you are being foolish,” smiled Spyro “We pray that the evil dragons are slayed... and you are not that. You helped me defeat Malefor, so unless you are about to call me evil you better not put it down on yourself,” Cynder grinned, attempting to bring her own mood up. She knew Spyro wanted her to be happy, and all she wanted was what he did.

“you are evil, at times,”

“And when is that?” asked Spyro, a joyous grin on his face

“Oh many times,” said Cynder, sniffing up some mucous that had been at a verge of running down her nose “Like the many times you have pulled jokes on Sparx, they are pretty mean if you ask me,” Spyro chuckles again and looked down at her lips. Now an irresistible temptation for them struck. He wished for them, he was curious about how they would taste. Would they be as good as others said they were?

“Cyn.... as the world can’t be perfect neither can we,” Cynder began to feel better. These warm words were surely good, and healed her wounds. She then rose up a little but only to pull her head closer to her partner’s. She laid her head on his shoulder blade, and let out a soft sigh, she was at home with him.

“You’re right I guess” said the black dragoness. She then lifted herself again, now standing over Spyro “Spyro, I know this might be a dumb question, but do you think we should have a more ‘serious’ relationship?” Spyro smiled as he heard these words, and looked her straight in her eyes. She was thinking of the same thing I was, she must be the one thought Spyro.

“That’s not a dumb question, first of all,” Cynder giggled “and yes, I think we should have a more serious relationship,” A spark lit up in Cynder’s eyes as she heard him, and suddenly she let out a glee of happiness.

“Really!?!,” Spyro nodded reassuring her. She then lowered herself onto him once more allowing him to place his paws and wings around her in a warm embrace. Once more he held her there in complete silence. Another soft wind blew across the valley, and as it swept across both young dragons’ scales they trembled

“Sure can get cold at times,” Spyro pointed out “Even in the season of fire,” Cynder nodded agreeing with Spyro. The dragoness then lifted her head to meet with Spyro’s eye to eye.

“So you are cold?” asked Cynder

“Yeah, I am,” The smile remained on Cynder face. With a sly and sensual voice she said

“Here, let me warm you up,” Cynder moved down onto his cheek and gave him a soft peck. He instantly felt warm as she had assumed. Her kiss was very fragile and kind, but slightly sloppy. Cynder laid her head on his shoulder once more and sighed deeply, letting her body heat keep him warm. Spyro chuckled

“That did make me feel warmer,” Cynder looked up to him as he stared into the sky. His bright pruple eyes were so mesmerizing. They were so sweet, kind, hopeful; these were some qualities that Cynder herself wished she had. Spyro glanced down at her noticing the attention she was giving to him.

“That’s good,” she responded.

“But,” said Spyro, having a sly smile on his face now “I could get a little warmer; think you can give me another kiss?” Cynder giggled, and stood up from him.

“Nope...” she toyed. She walked forward passing the blunt side of her tail blade across Spyro’s cheek. He looked at her as she walked out of the water and dried.

“Why not?” asked Spyro. He lifted himself up on his four and kept his eyes fixated on the dragoness of his life.

“Spyro,” she said looking back at him “I said we can start going serious, it doesn’t mean we are instantly going to be making out, sleeping with each other,” a sexy smile light up on the surface of her face “Mating...” Spyro remained silent and Cynder walked forward, in the direction of Avalar. The black dragoness took several steps forward before looking back at him again “We should get back to Avalar, I bet they are worried about where we are,”

“Yeah, especially Sparx... Heh we did kinda ditched him while he was sleeping, so much for being a good brother,” Cynder giggled

“Don’t worry, I thought brothers where suppose to make each other’s lives a living hell,” Spyro walked to her side, a soft laugh coming from his throat. Once she was sure he was ready to go she walked forward with him.

“That sure is true,” said Spyro.

i hope you enjoyed, please comment!

#2 Nov 04, 2008 10:59 PM

CynderRules

Re: Let my Fire Guide you Home

woot!

and you go cyn! Virginity til marriage! XD

#3 Nov 04, 2008 11:05 PM

shade105
Website

haha... thank you very much, first comment!

#4 Nov 04, 2008 11:10 PM

Malefor

amazing! I can't wate for more! And what vileon ( if there is one) there will be in this one, i am so glad you are such a good Story teller!

#5 Nov 04, 2008 11:17 PM

shade105
Website

there will be a baddy, but it will come in time... leave suspence there for you guys.... thanks, two comments in like 10 mins of the post...

#6 Nov 04, 2008 11:21 PM

Malefor

k until then i'll be wating.

#7 Nov 05, 2008 3:20 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Pretty good. I like the chemistry between Spyro and Cynder. I could certainly see this happening right after DotD..........put some more up when you can.

#8 Nov 05, 2008 9:47 PM

shade105
Website

ok, im already working on CH 2, these chapter are way more difficult then what i did with Days of Light...

#9 Nov 06, 2008 12:32 AM

Mkananoja

meh, you put my fanfic into shame XD

There is a reason why we are born with brains in our heads, not rocks

#10 Nov 06, 2008 1:11 AM

shade105
Website

wha? lol im sorry if i did anything bad... haha, well i hope you did like it....

#11 Nov 06, 2008 1:29 AM

Spyro_For_Life
Birthday: 26 January
Website

I like this one even more than your Days of Light! I can't wait until Chapter 2! You're a great story teller!

#12 Nov 06, 2008 2:14 AM

shade105
Website

haha... thank you ll for your cheers...

#13 Nov 08, 2008 10:29 PM

Mkananoja

heh, it was a compliment! <3

or at least i intented it to be one >_<

There is a reason why we are born with brains in our heads, not rocks

#14 Nov 09, 2008 1:58 PM

shade105
Website

well then thank you very much... haha

#15 Nov 10, 2008 8:05 AM

cynderfan
Website

Lol Spyro reminds me of a cat being scared of water!
Awesome story.

#16 Nov 10, 2008 9:25 PM

shade105
Website

thank you... lol.......

#17 Nov 15, 2008 1:54 PM

shade105
Website

hey guys... im just saying sorry i have taken so long with my new Chapter... my editor has been murdering me with all the mistakes i have made in it... i am trying to get it done asap... so i hope thats pretty soon... keep your hopes up

#18 Nov 18, 2008 6:04 PM

shade105
Website

#19 Nov 18, 2008 6:18 PM

Torch Firetongue

No problem, I already sent you a review of your story in the fanfiction website, and I can see why by the content why you would post the story exclusively on fanfiction.net now. Keep at it though, I'm really liking the story, and I'll be sure to always check back for updates.

Anyhow, you might have received my Pm from earlier about how I was unable to post on the fanfiction group, as you can tell that problem was solved.

Sincerely

Torch Firetongue

#20 Nov 19, 2008 2:11 PM

shade105
Website

heh... its kool that we solved this.... nice!

#21 Feb 18, 2009 11:31 PM

Cynder33

Man i love your storys

Cynder rules over all

#22 Feb 25, 2010 4:30 PM

Andy123

wow your stories are amazing. its a shame that great storys are frogoten when they are not on the front page. well I guees I fixed that

Atra esterni ono theluin. Atra gulia un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise sholiro fra rauthr. Orothrim malthinae ono.

#23 Feb 15, 2014 10:11 AM

o-danny-o
Birthday: 7 December

50 (%) shades of grey...

#24 Feb 16, 2014 5:00 AM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website