Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep 02, 2018 9:58 PM

Spyro3Fan200
Gems: 240

Would anyone be interested in being a judge for any future contests?

We used to have such contests on these forums, (long before I was a member) but not too far away from the current day. The last contest we had was held in 2014. (you can actually view it on the Spyro forum's youtube channel.) Me and Stormy were discusing about it and she suggested I brought this topic up here. The reason the contests' stopped before was because Stormy was caught up with life, then I thought if this is a community driven forum then why not just have some trusted members judge the contests' of tomorrow. Having the constests back would certainly bring more members here too that have interest in the Spyro franchise that never been here before. I am interested to hear what any of you think about this.

#2 Sep 03, 2018 12:38 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

Re: Would anyone be interested in being a judge for any future contests?

i'd be willing. smile i'm often too busy to take part in the contests, but i could certainly set enough time to do some judging for them!

#3 Sep 04, 2018 8:11 PM

Spyro3Fan200
Gems: 240

By the way the contests' that i'm referring to are the ones for the games. I just now realized that there were other contests like creating banners.
What games do you guys think we would do contests on?

#4 Sep 05, 2018 10:52 PM

Gekoncze
Baby Dragon
Award: Speedway Contest Winner Final
Gems: 145

As my contest reward suggest, I was part of some and I liked them. If there were enough people to do them, it would be cool. I might be getting the game at later time until it gets on steam, so theoretically I might do some judging, I just can't say it for sure now. Also a thing is, what rewards should we offer? Like, if there was somebody good at art, there could be a drawing request as a reward. Or banner request or something.

Board footer