Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 02, 2015 5:42 AM

Spyro1267
Gems: 0

Voice Actor Looking for Role (Appeared on TV)

Hello Developers! I myself am a voice over artist that has been doing auditions for cartoons, videogames, and much more! For any fan-game being made, I would enjoy to voice for any character! (Spyro specifically). I can send you my demo's through an e-mail. Also, as the subject says, I appeared on TV. The TV show was watched by millions, I can link it if you wish. I as well have my home studio, so quality is not an issue for recording. Please contact me by e-mail or here, thanks!

#2 Mar 02, 2015 10:17 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Re: Voice Actor Looking for Role (Appeared on TV)

Hey, welcome to the forums! We have a fan game project in progress over in Contests and Events. If you want, take a look and see if you'd be interested in doing any voices for it. The game is making slow but steady progress with a lot of the users working on it being inactive, so we probably won't have a script for a while.

#3 Mar 03, 2015 7:27 AM

Spyro1267

I'll check it out thanks. Also I'm not new to the Spyro forums, I made an account years ago but forgot it.

#4 Mar 03, 2015 7:24 PM

RangerOfIthilien
Gems: -495
Birthday: 30 March

What's the TV show if  you don't mind?

Chessmaster
Level 67

#5 May 07, 2015 8:17 AM

s-h-a-d-0-w

Still willing to do voice-overs? I currently have a project going on. As soon as I will be done with the prototype I will start making the actual game, and might need voices for characters.

Board footer