You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 20, 2015 9:56 PM

AdventureSOFT
Gems: 0

Spyro & Sparx: The Rise Of Gnork

I am working on my own Spyro reboot based on the best elements from the original games and the narrative depth of the legend of Spyro.

Spyro was is orphan, stolen as an egg and raised by Lord Gnork and his bandits to steal eggs. Now a teenager, deep inside, he knows what he is doing is wrong, but it is all he has ever known, and the only parent he has ever had is Lord Gnork. One night on a raid of a large dragon nest, everything goes wrong and Spyro is pursued by angry dragons, as his fellow bandits scatter and he is left to fend for himself. Spyro takes shelter in a hollow tree where he meets sparx the dragonfly. Sparx is small, and he gets around. He collects secrets and hands them over to the right "person" for the right price. Sparx explains to Spyro why Lord Gnork is really collecting all of those eggs. He explains that Gnork plans to mutate them into a mindless army to Conqour the realms, pointing out that Spyro would probably be mutated too once Lord Gnork had enough eggs, if he didnt just kill him, pointing out Spyro's runty size. Spyro and Sparx then band together to defeat Lord Gnork and a grand adventure begins.

I would love some opinions and/or suggestions on how I should proceed with this story.

Last edited by AdventureSOFT (Jan 21, 2015 10:27 AM)

How is the plot?

Good 100%
Meh 0%
Bad 0%
Atrocious! 0%
Total votes: 2

#2 Jan 21, 2015 2:51 AM

LocoGuy107
Banned

Re: Spyro & Sparx: The Rise Of Gnork

It'd be better to make the main characters a dragon turtle and a firefly, respectively.

#3 Jan 21, 2015 10:29 AM

AdventureSOFT

That makes no sense? This is a Spyro FanFic/Reboot starring Spyro The Dragon and Sparx The Dragonfly. Why would I change the characters and/or species of said characters?

#4 Jan 22, 2015 12:20 AM

LocoGuy107
Banned

#5 Feb 11, 2015 7:55 AM

AdventureSOFT

Board footer