Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 03, 2014 12:22 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

The Legend of Spyro Age of Heroes

((Hiya please refer to The Legend of Spyro: Days of Fear and  :A Blast From The Past to understand what is happening. This is a sequel but not direct Sequel to both.  The Legend of Spyro: Age of Heroes it follows the same rules and has the same characters. And so forth. I'll need characters information and start of to let you know how to do it. And yes human characters, weapons ECT are allowed enjoy.))

((Story: It's been 2 years since the great quest. Edgar, Rossiel, and Alyssa returned home. Pharika is living happily with her partner Ulasht. Xandra is rebuilding and turning Appocolypse in a great colony. Zur is researching new things. Zerve, Spyro, and Cynder are continuing to protect. The Dragon Realms. And Argil and Marx have gone missing for 6 months. But when new threats arise the heroes must come together to stop them. In a Age where Heroes are needed.))

Name: Argil.

Personality: Kind and caring, but also goofy, and serious and calm. When needed. He is a lone wolf that only talks to certain friends in the Beggining.

Apperance: Fully Grown Yellow a Dragon blue eyes, blue inside wings, blue curved horns, lighting bolt tail tip.

Weapons: Amp an electric infused all yellow lance with a mythral halt. and a battle Riffle.

Abilities: Can use Electricity and Ice, to create weapons, help others battle enemies ECT.

Weakness: Fire and earth. His lone wolf nature.

Backstory: Argil's relationship with Xandra had been Rocky lately. After the great quest. He barely talked to her and did not even seem to acgknowladge her. He loves her to death but has a lot on his mind lately. He's been missing for 6 months. Was keeping to himself before he disappeared.

Name: Marx.

Apperance: All Red Dragon, green eyes. Fully grown. Cured brown horns. Fireball tip tail. Red in wings.

Personality: Kind, caring, calm, goofy, serious and tough. Very lone wolf like at Beggining.

Weapons: Battle Riffle, Fire infused sword that doubles as bow and arrows of all kind known as Molten Fury.

Abilities: Fire and earth. Can create weapons, help others and battle enemies with it ECT.

Backstory: All was well for Marx. But he's been missing for 6 months hasn't popped yet.     

Weakness: Ice and Water. His own line wolf nature.   

((Okay you guys post your characters then I'll start.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 03, 2014 4:41 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#2 Oct 03, 2014 7:48 AM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro Age of Heroes

Last edited by thetruefan (Oct 03, 2014 10:30 AM)

#3 Oct 03, 2014 11:28 AM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#4 Oct 03, 2014 11:31 AM

thetruefan
Website

(( Awesome. ))

#5 Oct 03, 2014 4:26 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

((I'll post the intro. And I'll be gone from today till Sunday. You guys can take a break till then or continue it's up to you. See you Sunday.))

Argil: *He walked trough the ice and snow. His Armor protecting him. From the cold. He had not seen his love nor his friends for six months. Much as he missed them. That wasn't important right now. He and his brother Marx now with calmer deeper voices. looked at a bar and walked in. Dragons were huddled together trying to stay warm. The Dragon Realms were a frigid tundra full of ice and snow. No one yet knew the cause. And Argil and Marx were trying to figure it out.*

Marx: *He ordered some drinks of warm water for him and his bro.*

Spyro: *He looked sadly at Warfang the snow and ice completely covered it. The Abadoned house of Argil and Marx locked up and empty he and Cynder beside him. Missed them but knew they had to find what was causing the cold.*

Zerve: *He looked ahead on top of a frozen building. If they did not stop this ice age soon everything would freeze. And everyone wold die from the cold. They had to stop it. But he knew he had. To find Argil and Marx where they were he did not know.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#6 Oct 03, 2014 4:56 PM

CuttingEdge

#7 Oct 03, 2014 5:06 PM

thetruefan
Website

#8 Oct 03, 2014 5:25 PM

CuttingEdge

*Edgar is jumping from the building to the building, just making fun of the helicopter's pilot. Snipers in the helicopter couldn't even catch up with Edgar's pace.*

Edgar: "That's a bummer that I can't use my powers here. *gets a phone call from Alyssa, answers it, still running away* 'Sup, babe?"

Alyssa: "Can you stop messing with police already?"

Edgar: "*looks at the top of a building next to him, and sees Alyssa on it, holding a cellphone* ...Oh. *falls down*"

Alyssa: "*goes down and helps him stand up* Are you okay?"

Edgar: "And absolutely flawless."

#9 Oct 03, 2014 7:35 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: I'm getting crazy. *insane laugh* No, No I'm okay. I'm absolutely fine. *she tried to phone Edgar* Maybe I need to talk to someone.

Ulasht: *he and Pharika went to apocalypse to see the city.* Wow, what a city.

Pharika: Ya'know where's Xandra?

Ulasht: That castle.

Pharika: Better not disturb her. Ulasht said she locked herself and never came out of six months.

Ulasht: You are kidding me.

Pharika: No jokes.

Ulasht: I think she's getting insane.

#10 Oct 03, 2014 8:50 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "*walking down through the streets. Xandra was phoning him, he answered the call* 'Sup there? Long time no see."

#11 Oct 03, 2014 8:55 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: You. Apocalypse. Now. No time to explain. *she shut the phone*

#12 Oct 03, 2014 8:55 PM

Tergrahd
Gems: 0

Name: Tergrahd

Appearence: A somewhat chubby(prefers the term thick scaled),orange scaled Dragon. when he walks he trots along on all fours, but when enraged or threatened he stands on his hind legs to intimidate. Tergrahd's horns are thick and lay back down against his skull. from his forehead protrudes a fin that traces down his back and to his tail, the membrane and actual quills are a light metallic grey. like any other Beast maker his wings are small, capable of short span flight, no long leisurely flies but small "get from point A to point B" flights. along his jawline are small frills that traces to his chin like a small chinstrap beard.((despite being a teenage dragon he's often mistaken for an adult)) his claws are normal tint of a dirty white.on all fours he's just a bit smaller than agent nine but when on his hind legs hes almost as big as Nestor.his claws are all unusually thick due to living in the thick mud of the swamps.

Personality: Though he's raised in the swamps of the beastmaker's world he's surprisingly soft on the inside, he is usually quick to bark but is hesitant to actually bite. he really doesn't know how strong he is, compared to other beast makers he's just under average. sadly being a beast maker he usually induldged in the many pleasures that came along with it such as eating as much food as he pleases and laying around as much as he wanted but he's one of the few beast makers that actually does more than lounge(even if its to chase down and eat whatever beast he made).at first introduction he's very shy about talking to new people he wants to make friends with but when with others he knows he is usually somewhat mischievious willing to do whatever he wants when he wants, he even admits to himself as somewhat as a brat. the other real problem is the way his Louisianan lingo makes him sound like he bats for the other team even though he is interested in women. he talks with a very perverse tone, a mix of french and southern belle which at times can really put off the wrong signals most of the time.

Background: Living in the swamp was something Tergrahd hated more than letting others get the upper hand on him. he HATED the way he was looked at by other dragon types. the beast maker hated looking like more than a mud diving wierdo to others so he personally left his clan to journey the land to find a home. the dragon had finally settled down in a canyon in the peace keepers relm, when he started hearing of the new worlds treasures and other dragons to meet. with the news of gnasty's interview he knew even gnasty would'nt take words like "simple","no threat" and of course "ugly" sitting down so he gulped in preperation for what could possibly happen, his eyes held tightly shut and soon this flash of light would come and quickly he was engulfed in crystal, memory slowly blanking out after so long until he awoke to a peace keeper releasing him to tell him of the news of Gnasty's defeat, that expirience made him realize he couldnt just spend his life at home, he has to journey out and seek adventure, seek experiences and most importantly, new friends.

Special abilities: Like most Beast makers he can breathe fire and his head butts are stronger than any other type of dragons due to *ehem* their thick skulls. Tergrahd also has a Macgyver like intelligence to him, given mud, sticks and leaves he could make a large boar or shrub beast to help him get out of situations.and of course any beast maker's pride, Strength

Weaknesses: he can hardly fly long and his bulky build makes him rather slow on his feet, also he's weak to electricity like most beast makers (hence why gnasty was using electric fences and shock traps in his homeworld.) one last weakness, people misreading his tones and signals as the wrong ones ,confusing him too much.

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#13 Oct 03, 2014 9:01 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "*his head jumped back as Xandra shut the phone* Whoa, talk about a good mood today. Alyssa, get your stuff. *zoom at Edgar's face, having a suggestive smile* We're paying a visit to someone."

*18:00, Apocalypse, Main District*

Edgar: "Hey, check it out guys. She wasn't kidding when she said she's going to rebuild this place."

Rossiel: "Yeah, pretty nice place."

Alyssa: "So where are we going now?"

Edgar: "*he hears some weird noises from a tower in the centre of the district, and pointed out on that place* Perhaps there."

#14 Oct 03, 2014 9:04 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she got out of her castle, and saw them. She ran and stood near. Her eyes was red and she walked clumsy* Dear God you are here. I think I'm getting crazy. All night I think about Yawgmoth, Argil, Apocalypse, the gang... Plus that I have nightmares I beg fir it. Help me!

#15 Oct 03, 2014 9:09 PM

Tergrahd

*tergrahd was in his home in apocolypse, still confused as every how he ended up there, it was as if time had zipped right passed him and had forgot about him*Hey! wait dats it! dat stuff ah was covahed in musta kept me preserved, while deh resta' da woorld done aged witout me!dat means....evreh'tin,evreh'one ah evah knew is... gowne.*he sulked down in his seat* and dares no way i kin go back!*he sighed heavily looking out the window at the huge metropolis that was outside* is dis where ma home used to be? i wondah how long i was out fuh. looks like its about time i didda bita research.

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#16 Oct 03, 2014 9:10 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "*pushed forward gently with his hands* Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Looks like someone was too busy with work lately. I insist - calm down, go have a big rest, and everything will be allright. We're fine, all of us are. *Edgar picks up a phone call from someone* Yeah? *listens* ...8!tch!n'..."

#17 Oct 03, 2014 9:12 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she blinked* I can't hold it anymore! Wait... How did you called me?!

#18 Oct 03, 2014 9:14 PM

CuttingEdge

#19 Oct 03, 2014 9:18 PM

Tergrahd

Tergrahd hopped to his door and began walking towards the library trotting passed everyone else, it felt wierd seeing all different kinds of dragons all in one place or for that matter humans as he walked around them he couldnt help but stare at the strange creatures, he continued untill he reached the library, he nudged in the doors and walked to a shelf looking for the book on the history of this world*

Last edited by Tergrahd (Oct 03, 2014 9:20 PM)

Characters:
Tergrahd the Dragon

#20 Oct 03, 2014 9:18 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( But, that's a curse. AND- she was too tired to see he talked in the phone. I wanna do some interesting stuff here. ))

#21 Oct 03, 2014 9:21 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "*pointed at the phone with his free hand* Not you. *turned around* Mhm. Yeah, kinda. ...Allright, thanks. *ends the call and turns around* Hey guess what? We're paying a visit to Dragon Realms. Xandra - You're not coming with us. You need to take a rest, and then catch up. We're prefectly fine."

Rossiel: "*jokes from Edgar* ...And flawless. *everyone laughs*"

#22 Oct 03, 2014 9:25 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she threw a little stone near them, than walked away* I can't believe it. I can't believe it. *she enteted inside and locked the door, and slept*

#23 Oct 03, 2014 9:29 PM

CuttingEdge

(( Period? (racist joke) XD ))

#24 Oct 03, 2014 9:32 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Mm. I think she wants keep it as a secret. ))

#25 Oct 03, 2014 9:35 PM

CuttingEdge

((I gtg, almost 00:00 here, and I've been cutting stencils like for 3 hours now. You know- That's enough to make a guy tired. So tired that you might call it exhaustion.))

Board footer