Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#176 Aug 28, 2014 10:59 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Spyro: *In his mind.* Then welcome aboard. We have two weeks off so take a break for now. Enjoy it. You've earned it.

Argil: *He, Cynder, and Spyro, and Marx just burst out laughing giving a thumbs up to Zur. And saw Xandra come in.*

Argil: Don't worry about it. *He winked at her.* So are you and Dack going on a date? He won't be chased.

Spyro: Yeah's he's a good thief he's got a pardon so anytime he steals he'll be okay. Even from here. But tell him to pay every now and then.

Marx: Dack please don't kill us but imagine that.

Cynder: I am the great Dack. I steal from wherever I want. But sometimes I must pay. Oh drat. *The others laugh.*

Argil: Today I shall steal this priceless vase but I must pay 20 gems for it. But my charming smile and amazing thief reflexes shall allow me to come back and take it. Shh no one should know. *Spyro just rolled around on the floor laughing. As did Marx, and Cynder covered her face. Hiding her smile. Argil just laughed his head off.*

Argil: Were kidding you know we love Dack in the friend way now go and get em tiger. *He and the other three gave her a thumbs up. *

((Anytime buddy anytime. smile))

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 28, 2014 11:01 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#177 Aug 28, 2014 11:07 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Xandra: Too bad. He's already dating someone else. Nissa Ravne from Zendikar. People call her worldwaker. So I guess... 'I am going to steal the whole world for you, than awaken you with happines and glory. And than Emrakul explodes and donuts rains from the sky. *she laughed and her eye.moved crazy. She sat near them breathing little smoke steams*

Zur: Nissa Ravne? She's a shaman. I were always inspired by her work.

#178 Aug 28, 2014 11:16 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: Yeah sure you are. *He and the others chuckle. At Xandra's comment.*

Argil: *Sort of went red from Xandra's comment he laughed and shook it off.* So what now anyone you interested and we. Can hook you up with someone if you want? But I'm happy for him honestly I am. But oh no poor Emarakul. He's exploded. Quick gather the doughnuts and let's fix him.

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 28, 2014 11:29 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#179 Aug 28, 2014 11:39 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: I guess I'll find it in my own. Or I'll go alone to the grave.

Zur: I must say, Xandra rights. He loves his money more than he loves evryething else.

Xandra: Yep. He's a thief. But somehow women like rouges.

Zur: True. Who would you choose- A freaky mage or a perfect skilled rouge? *smiles*

Xandra: He saved my life, But I don't want more than a thanks. Gifts are always ungiven.  Urgh, I need to handle this thing. *the eye made weird sounds and than closed* Great. Just Great.

Zur: Xandra, tomorrow we are going to visit Nicol Bolas.

Xandra: Nicol Bolas?!

Zur: Yep.*looks at the crew* He's the first Dragon. He masters all elements and simply knows all dragons.

Xandra: But why?

Zur: I found a Black Lotus. For each one, he gives you.a huge and important secret.

Xandra: Okay... He sounds scary.

Zur: He's stronger than all of us, Zerve and the Izzet together, but a good talk will be fine.

#180 Aug 28, 2014 11:48 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Just shook his head.* Stop doing that? Don't put yourself down like that. Your not going alone to the grave. Your a beautiful, smart,kind, and tough dragon. And rogue, magic user whoever. Any of them would lucky to be with you. You'll find your true love Xandra I know you will and good luck with that talk.

Spyro: *He, and Cynder, and Marx watched Argil impressed. They nodded wishing their best too.*

Marx: Speaking of Zerve we gotta bring him back. We better get to doing that bro. Later.

Argil: *Nods. He looked at the others.* Don't worry about it we'll explain later let's just say the Zeo Mages may surprise us all including Zerve.*

Cynder: I sure hope you two know what your doing but okay.

Spyro: I trust you just be careful.

Argil and Marx: *Nod.*

Argil: Nicol Bolas does sound strong more stronger then us except for Edgar and Rossiel. Their the strongest things living here.

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 28, 2014 11:51 PM)

Cayla Mills

#181 Aug 28, 2014 11:56 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: An alliance with him should be useful.

Xandra: *raises an Eyebrow* *she looks at Argil suprised, blushes and runs away*

Zur: It won't take too much time.

#182 Aug 29, 2014 12:12 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Goes red. And bangs his head into the table.* Great I scared her off now she'll know I like her. Oops.

Marx: I heard that when did this happen?

Argil: After the battle with Zerve my feelings got stronger. But she and me never going to happen. I better talk to her later to clear this up. We'll always be best friends. And I know she'll meet her true love.

Marx: *He and Spyro, and Cynder pat him. In support.*

Argil: Zur, Zerve said sorry for everything he hopes one day he can be forgiven. He's going to try to make up for everything.

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 29, 2014 12:13 AM)

Cayla Mills

#183 Aug 29, 2014 12:17 AM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: Zerve? Zerve said sorry? Huh, oh no my friend. He killed a lot of people, and now he's sorry. Act without mercy as he did. If I was you, I would delince his words. Don't simply forgive. But go on. I need to make her go to bed. * stands up and walks out of the room*

#184 Aug 29, 2014 12:24 AM

Mr. John

Argil: He has a point. We'll do what we can.

Marx: Let's see how it goes.

Spyro: I don't trust him ether were not going to forgive him so easily. You two stay safe. *He and Cynder left.*

Marx: *Pats Argil.* If you get a chance you know what to do.

Argil: Fine but only if it's the right time, *He said blushing as he and Marx headed to the grave.*

Cayla Mills

#185 Aug 29, 2014 4:03 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: Let's see how I can help her. *walks into Xandra's room* Hello.

Xandra: *looks at Zur* What do you want...?

Zur: Tell me what happened. Please.

Xandra: What Argil said... It hit right into my heart. He... He Al-Always were nice to me... Were a gentleman, helped, awaken, avenged... He did everything to me, without any favor. I cannot ignore him. I think I... love him.

Zur: You Think?

Xandra: Honestly... I am sure. He shall finally redeem me!

Zur: Than go tell him.

Xandra: But... I'm afraid. And if he will decline?

Zur: Than keep going. Remember Xenagos' say? 'Why do you wander in the dark, feeding the devil in your confusion? Dissolve your fears and find the true nature of things.'.

Xandra: You are right. Tomorrow I will go ask him. I'll go to sleep. *she enters the bed, and falls asleep*

Zur: What an Ill-Tempered dragon. *sits, watching her sleeps*

#186 Aug 29, 2014 6:49 PM

Mr. John

Marx: So about you and Xandra does this mean I'll have a sister in law one day and the bros might get a mother?

Argil: *Goes red.* I err. I'll see how this goes. I don't want to ruin are friendship. And I don't wanna lose her. But I wanna be with her. But not rush things. But we're not talking marriage or mothers yet. I think I'm falling in love.

Marx: Well say something.

Argil: Tomorrow she's got things to do. I'll talk tomorrow and then ask her out if I can if she says no then. We'll always be best friends. 

Marx: *Nods. He and Argil's eyes glow blue and a blue light appeared and The Zeo Mages emerged. Zerve's hair was shorter and a little curly, his beard two, he wore all white, and his staff was blue with a Ruby gem inside it. His men wore the same their looks the same and sapphire gems inside they all wore Ruby hat's in Zerve's case, and sapphire in his men's case. They all looked down ashamed.*

Zerve: I have caused you so much grief I cannot undo what I have done. But I will try to make it right. The others I killed revived. My men I am sorry.

Zeo Mages: It's okay sir. *They all hug.*

Marx: I think I'm gonna barf. But it's good you brought them back.

Argil: That doesn't excuse what you did for all your crimes. You would get a lifetime sentence but considering the Mages are revived and your trying. Three weeks in The prison renamed as the Iron Prison. And community service you can start by looking after the Eldrazi nest.

Zerve and Zeo Mages: Yes.

Argil: Okay good but we haven't forgiven you yet now March. *They lock them up in the indestructible prison. Iron Prison Argil decided to look after the Eldrazi Marx nodded as he headed home. Argil looked in shock.*

Argil: A Hand of Emrakul amazing hey bud. *He played with it. A bit and fell asleep with the young Hand of Emrakul, and Betrayer in the sanctuary.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 29, 2014 6:54 PM)

Cayla Mills

#187 Aug 29, 2014 7:08 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *wakes up in the next day* Okay, Xandra. Time to meet Bolas.

Xandra: *blinks* Okay... Oh heck, I am tired.

Zur: Go tell 'em we will be back in... like.... a day. Yeah. I'll ready the Portal.

Xandra: *walks outside, and sees Argil sleeping* Mm... *breathes, than gives him a little shake on the shoulder* Hey... Ah... I-I... Going to.... You-You know.... Ah, To Bolas with Zur. yeah, right. We-We'll B... B.... Be back in... a day. *she runs away quickly* Phoo, that was close.

Zur: Okay, Xandra. When you'll see Bolas.... Just greet yourself nicely and simply. We don't want trouble with the World's soul. *he jumps into the portal*

Xandra: Ah... Yeah, sure. *she walks slowly and enters inside*

Ulasht: *flies and scouts the nest* Urgh, these things are creepy.

#188 Aug 29, 2014 7:36 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Smiles half-tiredly and gives a thumbs up.* Good luck. *He wakes up and walks out. He wrote some things down on a blackboard, their was boards that had information, to research the Eldrazi new information was always written down. When something new was found out. Separate boards for the Hand of Emrakul to Spawnsire, and one for the Legendary Eldrazi. He headed home waving to Ulasht. The nest and sanctuary secure. The the gate too. The Eldrazi's food was left for them.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 29, 2014 7:37 PM)

Cayla Mills

#189 Aug 29, 2014 7:40 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: Oh, Hello there. *smiles*

Xandra and Zur: *a day was gone, and they returned*

Zur: That was awesome Xandra. He said he'll visit us in two weeks. Great. Really. I'll contact him if it's needed. Now go prey Argil. *he pushes her playfully*

Xandra: Yeah yeah whatever. *she walks trying to Find Argil*

#190 Aug 29, 2014 8:47 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Hey congrats on the marriage to Pharika. Don't worry bout the Eldrazi their pretty cute once you get to know them. *Heads home.*

*A note was on the door. At Spyro and Cynder's back in four hours.*

Argil: Love your place.

Spyro: Thanks we made it well. Anyway you better get home. Bye Zaph and Alex.

Zaph and Alex: Bye Spyro. *They said goodbye as Cynder and Spyro greeted them all goodbye as they headed home. Argil got in with Marx. He was going to ask Xandra and Zur about their trip and talk to Zur about the Eldrazi. Zerve and the Zeo Mages were watching them right now.  Marx noticed Xandra looking for something presuming she was peaking for Argil. Marx pushed Argil up to Xandra playfully. Then left to join Zur. He watched from the kitchen quietly. Argil kissed Alex and Zaph then they headed to bed. He looked at Xandra blushing.*

Argil: Hey I'm happy to see you how was the talk with Nicol Bolas?

Cayla Mills

#191 Aug 29, 2014 8:56 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *blushes* Ah... It- It was I mean like-like okay. Bol-Bolas will co... come in some weeks... I mean... You know...

Zur: Just let me finish my research! *walks into his room*

Xandra: Hey Argil....I wanted to say... er... would y-you like to hang... out? *she looked Embrassed and she turned red*

#192 Aug 29, 2014 8:58 PM

Mr. John

Marx: *Nods at him and watches on.*

Argil: *Blushes even deeper.* Just us? Of course Xandra I would love too.

Cayla Mills

#193 Aug 29, 2014 9:07 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *smiles suprised* Tha-th... Thank you! Ye-Yes just us! Oka... Okay! *runs away gasping*

#194 Aug 30, 2014 11:22 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Till then. *He smiles as Marx high fives him.*

Argil: I'll arrange more about that date tomorrow it's late night. *Heads to bed.*

Marx: Night. *Heads to bed too.*

Cayla Mills

#195 Aug 31, 2014 7:50 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she jumps into bed*

Zur: Success?

Xandra: *smiles* Success.

Zur: Great. Now we'll all get some sleep.

(( Tomorrow is school. sad So I'll have less time. ))

Last edited by thetruefan (Aug 31, 2014 10:30 AM)

#196 Aug 31, 2014 9:47 PM

Mr. John

((Yeah I gotta head back to college soon. Post when you can on the weekends if possible and when your finished your work. School comes first and just post when you can.

Argil: *He and the others tuned in for the night.*

Cayla Mills

#197 Aug 31, 2014 10:11 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Yeah. ))
Xandra: *wakes up, than Pharika enters the room*

Pharika: Hello Xandy. It is time to date!

Xandra: Yep.

Pharika: Okay. *she takes a black lotus, and pins it near her horn. Than puts a clay ball between her horns, and it flies*

Xandra : Wow.

Pharika: Got my secrets. *she tears the mechanical eye down, showing a red eye instead of orange.* Nah. *she combs her hair, brushes her teeth than looks carefully at her* You look amazing!

Xandra: Wow! Thanks cousin! *she walks out, searching Argil*

Last edited by thetruefan (Aug 31, 2014 10:12 PM)

#198 Sep 01, 2014 1:36 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Had an eagle like medallion on his left horn. And roses in his hand. *

Argil: *He was redder then a tomato. *

Marx: Chillax brah you'll be fine. Where you taking her and how did Pharika get in here?

Argil: A seafood restaurant called Blue Shrimp I hope she likes seafood. And Zur probably let her in.

Marx: Always welcome here. But you'd better go. *He pushes Argil forward in front of Xandra and left.*

Argil: *His eyes widen when he sees Xandra she looked great.*

Argil: Wow if I had any idea how amazing you would look I would have asked you out a long time ago. Here I got these for you. And I hope you like seafood were going to a place called Blue Shrimp.  But if you don't we can go somewhere else. I just want you to be happy and have fun today. *Handed her the roses so she could take it. Argil was sincere he really was falling for Xandra. And wanted her to be happy. He did't want to ruin the date.*

Cayla Mills

#199 Sep 01, 2014 10:07 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: This is wonderful! *she takes the roses, than makes a crown and puts it on her head* Yeah sure, sea food would be great. So much time I haven't caught the taste of a good fish.

Pharika: Okay. Have fun! *she draws a circle on the floor, and become a portal than she winks to Argil and jumps inside and than portal disappears*

Xandra: Okay.... So after you, Argil. *she said, blushing and stood near him*

#200 Sep 01, 2014 12:35 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Winks back at Pharika and leads Xandra to the Blue Shrimp. They were seated at a table as salad was brought with water and a waiter brought a menu.*

Waiter: Anything you would like sir and ma'am.

Argil: I'll have a glass of milk white and the medium tuna melt please.

Waiter: Of course sir and you ma'am. *He turned to Xandra to take her order.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 01, 2014 12:39 PM)

Cayla Mills

Board footer