Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#526 Sep 26, 2014 8:45 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Argil: If you want another place. I'll find it for you. It's not that hard. There's plenty of other places to live. That are not with us.

Marx: Yeah well. I'm staying.

Zerve: Me too.

Argil: Yeah I know. But Pharika's right. We're on this quest just to keep the egg from falling into the wrong hands. I could care less about money.

Marx: Same here.

Zerve: Me too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#527 Sep 26, 2014 9:02 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Xandra: You don't know what I am talking about. Here, I will spill all of my heart. It was a miracle Zur saw me and adopted me when I was there, alone, in the wilds. When he took me to the real world, I were trying to find a place. Than I saw Warfang. I did some favors for the local army there. But when I wanted a house... Spyro did, what Ulasht likes to call 'Put all the filthy rats in a pile'. No, They didn't wanted me to have some saves, after what I did for them. So what do you think I did? I sold my soul to the orzhov just for some gems. I killed citizens for poor amount of food. I stole. Than I became greedy. I wanted more and more and more. Than I lost all in my debts to the orzhov. and nothing was left. It's a Paper addictive disease. When you have a lot you are elated. But all the money, the wealth, I lost in a second like I haven't earned a single gem. And no one accepted a Zendikian to work. Everything would be so different. Than, finally, a kind soul like you have saved me. I have nothing against you. But the damage was already dealt. Love, and friendship? This is an illusion. Oh, and that fact when in the afterlife something happens? No. Your brain just stops to work and that's all. You you are forgotten forever. The fact I sold all of my worship the erebos only gave me a look at a even more cruel world. And you can cry all day about how much I'm telling i'm poor, go. I would leave everyone just for the prize. This is the real world. The place where you have only one chance. No other lives. This world is falling. Some says collapses. And one day, it will all end. And than I won't hear your stupid questions. Deal with it.

Zur: *he said nothing. Just started to walk*

#528 Sep 26, 2014 9:21 PM

Mr. John

Marx: Hmph. I wish you stayed dead. If none of this everything means nothing to you. Then that's your problem if you plan on leaving us for some prize then do it. But don't tell me that all of this isn't worth anything everything we took so long to build. The friendship all of it. You think your the only one with a hard life? Me and Argil lost are entire family. You don't think that hurt? It did but we stayed strong and all of this is worth it. Yeah the world's not perfect but people have dreams and hopes real feelings that's worth it. *He followed Zerve.*

Argil: We're through. I love you with all my heart. And I want to spend my entire life with only you. But your just a greedy empty shell. So when this is over pack your stuff up. Go stay somewhere else. But your out of are place. *He followed. Heartbroken knowing he lost the only Dragoness his heart would ever belong to.*

Zerve: They said what I think. No one is ever forgotten when they die. They'll always be remembered. But I ain't gonna waste my breath on a waste of space. *He followed.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#529 Sep 26, 2014 9:28 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: I see that. It was nice to meet ya. Remember... What Yawgmoth marks, dies. There is no escape. *she created a darkness portal, and entered inside*

Pharika: She joined them. I'm disappointed in her. She is dead to me. Sh-Sh-She worth nothing! *she said in anger* Let's go get that prize and show her who's the boss. *she followed them*

Zur: Strike had and fast. She joined the weak side. And remember Bolas is with us. *he followed them*

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 26, 2014 9:31 PM)

#530 Sep 26, 2014 9:38 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Took Amp and stabbed himself through the heart and fell dead to the ground. Marx could not believe it.  Tears streamed down his face. Zerve patted him. They buried him and sheathed Amp into Argil's sheathe. They put him in a casket and put a tombstone and dirt to cover  his grave. On the tombstone It read. Hero, friend lover. Argil Rest In Peace. They followed after.*

Marx: Why?

Zerve: Heartbreak. Without Xandra by his side he just lost hope. We'll mourn later let's go. He would want us to continue. *Follows on.*

Marx: Farewell bro. *He followed.*

((Argil will return just later.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 26, 2014 9:46 PM)

Cayla Mills

#531 Sep 26, 2014 9:47 PM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: *she sighed, and gave the key to Marx* I-I guess you deserve it... At least...

Zur: Poor guy.

Xandra: *she were teleported to apocalypse. Yawgmoth was there*

Yawgmoth: Look who came here. You did the right choice.

Xandra: I know.

Yawgmoth: So here's your first task. Remember the medic?

Xandra: You mean Pharika.

Yawgmoth: Yeah. I need you to steal her identify. Just use this. *he gave her a knife* Spy them. Than return.

Xandra: Neat.

Yawgmoth: Oh, and one last thing. Argil- He killed himself. *he laughed*

Xandra: He-He- What? But... *she was shocked and extremely depressed. and teleported away* No... No... *she appeared in the beginning of Phyrexia*

#532 Sep 26, 2014 9:55 PM

Mr. John

Marx: *Shoved it back.* No let Zur keep it. He won it fair and square I don't deserve it. It was his. But you started us in this quest Zur you keep it. *He looked at the scoreboard he swiped it off Xandra before she left. Argil's name disappeared from the list. He handed it to Pharika.*

Marx: Keep it.

Zerve: I will miss him. We all will. But let's show him. What fighting for all of this is for.

Cayla Mills

#533 Sep 26, 2014 9:58 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *he took the keys*

Pharika: Okay. Thanks. *she took the crystal*

Ulasht: Be aware. We must see If Xandra is coming. By my knowledge, she's very sneaky and tricky.

Pharika: Nothing will stop us.

Xandra: *she heard them from distance, and smirked* I'll make sure this is not true... *she started to follow them from the behind. Hiding behind rocks*

#534 Sep 26, 2014 10:09 PM

Mr. John

*Meanwhile back at Argil's grave a light shone over it and a paw emerged. Something came out and the gravesite was covered back up. Dirt. And everything was over it as it was before. It looked how it did before. The thing zoomed and went towards the gang.*

Marx: I won't hesitate to strike her down. I'll watch out. *He looked around.*

Zerve: You know. Something's been bugging me? Zur you and Urza sealed Yawgmoth away but he's back. So where's his pet Ugin?

Cayla Mills

#535 Sep 26, 2014 10:12 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: Ugin is destroyed. Dack Electrolyzed him.

Pharika: So, where we stop?

Ulasht: In the next point, which is near to a waterfall.

Pharika: Sweet. Let's keep going.

Xandra: *she saw the thing* What the- *she hided behind two big rocks*

#536 Sep 26, 2014 10:25 PM

Mr. John

*The thing zoomed past Xandra and stooped it front of the team to reveal Argil.*

Argil:Hey yo. What's happening party people let's get to that waterfall. *He followed them.*

Marx: I how.

Argil: Are family, Spyro, and Cynder they used something called Spirutal Convergence are family in spirit form contacted Spyro and Cynder. And they used it's a one time thing. And I remembered that nothing is worth more then what I have.I'll always love Xandra. But you guys are my friends and family. And I got that it's good enough. Now let's show Xandra what true feelings are and friends are real. Family is dead my sons passed away. But I got all you and my life I'll keep looking forward to it and one day die in peace. In old age. But I keep fighting. Now let's go. *Zerve and Marx hugged him. And continued on.*

Zerve: Glad Ugin's gone. I still do want to eat Mogis's remains when we take him down make sure you save some for me. He'll taste good with a side order of salt.

Marx: Can you eat Xandra too.

Zerve: Sure why not?

Argil: And I'm going to hang Ashling. For everyone he ever hurt. But let's find this egg. Sorin I promise we want the egg for good. *He went on.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 26, 2014 10:31 PM)

Cayla Mills

#537 Sep 26, 2014 10:37 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she gasped* Oh well. I can do it to him too.

Ulasht: *they reached the waterfall, and made a camp* Have a rest.

Xandra: No one lives forever. *she walked after Pharika when no one saw, covered her mouth and stabbed her. She became Pharika* Sweet. *she hided Pharika behind a carpet, covered her mouth with leather and pinned her down. She was still alive*

Ulasht: *he looked at Xandra* My dear. Are you okay?

Xandra: Yeah sugar. *they kissed*

Ulasht: Great. Go sleep or something. *he walked away*

#538 Sep 26, 2014 10:44 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Saw this. And found Pharika and untied her. And healed her.* I saw her as I came here. Little sneak's tricky but not enough. I have an idea let's ambush her hide in the nearby bushes I'll give the signal you come out when I say so. So hide. *He said quietly. He tapped Xandra on the shoulder.*

Argil: Hey Pharika. You okay? You should get some rest.

((Nice High School Musical Gif and Harry Potter reference love those series.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 26, 2014 10:46 PM)

Cayla Mills

#539 Sep 26, 2014 10:48 PM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: Mm? What? Who are you? Wait? What? Uh... okay... *she went away*

Xandra: *she looked at him, and jumped scared* Oh me? Yes I should. Nice to s-see you again. *she went to the tent*

Zur: Argil! Nice to see you here again.

Ulasht: Argil. I knew I could count on you brother.

(( big_smile ))

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 26, 2014 10:55 PM)

#540 Sep 26, 2014 10:55 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Guys I just came back. And you saw me.  It's good to see you too. But there's a problem. Someone here is not who they appear to be isn't that right Xandra? *He pointed at her.* You took Pharika's identy and Ulasht you just smooched someone who's not your wife. Pharika come out please. She can't remember us. At all. But this fake. Will give her back her memories. *Marx and Zerve came out and looked at Xandra.*

Zerve: Sneak attack huh? Oh no toots don't think so. You you'll be fried.

Marx: Time to pay.

Argil: No don't touch her. She's mine. *Put his paw prepared to draw Amp.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 26, 2014 10:57 PM)

Cayla Mills

#541 Sep 26, 2014 10:58 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: How... What? You... Where is she?!

Xandra: Mm? What?

Pharika: I'm the real Pharika!

Xandra: No! I am the real Pharika!

Pharika: She's lying! I. am. Pharika!

Xandra: She's Xandra. I am the real and true Pharika.

Zur: Hm... Anyone have an idea...?

#542 Sep 26, 2014 11:05 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Objection. I saw what you just did there you fake. The real Pharika is right there. And she has amnesia now give her back her memories. *He tackled Xandra down.* You wanna mate? Oh Xandra didn't know you were so kinky. Much as I would love to ravage you right now. I got a knuckle sandwich with your name on it. *He pecked Xandra on the lips and then punched her square in the jaw sending her flying underneath the waterfall. Then drew Amp and put it to her neck.* Give Pharika back her memories. And I might consider not keeping your head as a trophy. Because trust me one wrong move and Amp will slice your head off.

Cayla Mills

#543 Sep 26, 2014 11:17 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she grunted, than smiled* Oh, so sweet of you. I would name the kid 'Malice'. But sometime else I guess. Oh, wait? What I hear? Here. Let me do you a little surprise. A favor. The joker. *she took a little capsule* You see that? The Beta capsule. *she gave him a kick in the chest, than quickly activated the capsule* PREY... BY THE NAME OF LORD GETH! *her body became clear Than came back to normal. And, from the waterfall, a massive fire dragon appeared. It breath a giant amount of fire on them, than disappeared behind the mountains, waiting for another attack*

Zur: Holy-

Xandra: *she used to moment, and ran away outside*

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 26, 2014 11:18 PM)

#544 Sep 26, 2014 11:24 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Went flying back injured and burned.* Your a fool*Tossed Amp at her and it stabbed her in the back and came flying back to Argil before she got away.*

Zerve: Urgh. Sometimes I really hate dragons. He got up injured. *Cast a rope that pulled the beast out by the neck he tied it around a rock and created a noose and put it around the dragon's neck and Argil put the other end around the rock. He Marx and Zerve pulled it as it would pull the dragon up and hang it instantly. Argil put Amp away.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 26, 2014 11:30 PM)

Cayla Mills

#545 Sep 26, 2014 11:41 PM

thetruefan
Website

Yawgmoth: Not too fast. *he burned the rope. Behind him, Mogis' warriors stood* So, you have interrupted in my special agent's mission? Not good. This is bad. Very bad.

Xandra: Master... *she walked slowly near him*

Yawgmoth: It's okay. You can rest for now.

Xandra: No!

Yawgmoth: That's the spirit. Now, who's ready to die? *shadow spines caught Zur and Ulasht*

Xandra: *she stood near Argil* Come on. Wanna brawl?

Bolas: *he appeared near them* How dare you, Yawgmoth? You have taken the girl.

Yawgmoth: She is powerful.

Bolas: That's not the point. You stole her. You took her love.

Yawgmoth: She did it by her own mind!

Bolas: No. You have controlled her. You played her as a doll! You made her demolish her successful relationship. I wish all were the same. When the world started.

Yawgmoth: Nah. It was boring!

Bolas: Brother. You are not the same. *he created a barrier between the two groups* War is not acceptable.

Yawgmoth: Well, My Brother, you are right. But I don't want to hear. Xandra- fall back. You did great. *Xandra and the warriors disappeared* Bolas- just leave me a message if you want. Oh. and check this out. *he showed them three keys* You are losing... *he disappeared*

Bolas: It cannot be. Careful by your moves. I have to go. *he disappeared. same as the giant dragon*

#546 Sep 26, 2014 11:56 PM

Mr. John

Argil: I will settle this gloomy moment in the form of a song. We lost Xandra now she's bad. Going after. The keys we lost them bad. Oh what do we do now. We must fight on yes we'll fight on. Okay done.

Zerve: Darn I lost dinner that dragon would have tasted good.

Marx: Zerve your sick but. Yeah I would eat my own kind evil ones.

Argil: Burned rope or not. Just like I promised I would hang. Ashling I'm going to get my angel back. And stop Yawgmoth.

Zerve: Make sure Xandra doesn't try to *bleep* you. You big sick flirt. *Chuckles.*

Argil: When we get Xandra back. When the time is right and if she ever wants kids and that does happen. I'll make sure the only thing she experiences is pleasure. *He blushed.* Err right too much information for my ears only. Let's go. Get some rest. *He helped up Zur and Ulasht and pointed Amp at the sky.* My name is Argil. And hear me. Ashling you will be hung by me. We will get Pharika's memories back. And Xandra will become my girl again I swear it on my grave. Listen will evil your time is almost up. *Puts Amp away.*

Cayla Mills

#547 Sep 27, 2014 12:03 AM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: You will get her back. She don't want to fight you. Any one of you. Yawgmoth controls her. But, here's the bad news. Yawgmoth got the third key. Oh, and as I saw, she had also some signs of... darkness. I am afraid she got infested by darkness. This could be very bad for her. But, We will see.

Ulasht: I can't believe I just... *he helped Pharika move* I'm so sorry I haven't knew!

Zur: So, let's get going. *he continued to walk. After some time, the crystal shook. He looked, and saw a transmission from Yawgmoth. They could see Xandra. Her skin was half black and half golden. One of her eye were red and the other was silver. And she was Surrounded by undead* Oh no. Yawgmoth, just like Malefor, corrupted her. The image says... 'Say hello to the queen of dread'. Oh no. Just no. Hurry.

#548 Sep 27, 2014 12:14 AM

Mr. John

VZerve: *Runs after him with Argil and Marx he carried Pharika on his back.* Today's just the first day. We gotta get to that mountain. Good thing Monday is ending.

Argil: I wish. You were here.

???: Who says I'm not? *It was Cynder.*

Marx: You came.

Cynder: Yeah me and Spyro wanna help. When you get to the next realm. He'll come here and help the rest if the way and I'll go home. *She was wearing silver armor and had a scabbard with a battle riffle ready.*

Argil: Sounds good. Let's go. *Runs ahead with Marx, Cynder and Zerve who was carrying Pharika still. Zerve looked at Pharika.*

Zerve: I know this is all confusing but we're friends. Your husband Ulasht and us with you. Always. We will restore your memories.

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 27, 2014 12:16 AM)

Cayla Mills

#549 Sep 27, 2014 12:17 AM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: Okay...

Ulasht: Great. You joined us. We rise.

Zur: Yup. Wait, do you have an idea where's Xandy?

Ulasht: *he shrugged*

Zur: We need to find her before the infection finishes her. And she could now control Zombies. wonderful.

#550 Sep 27, 2014 12:25 AM

Mr. John

Cynder: I just got here so not sure.

Argil: Man I wish we could just speed up to the mountain it would save us a week's journey. But no such luck onward. Hey and only I call her Xandy. *Chuckles then gets serious.*

Marx: Yawgmoth will be expecting us though. But where do we start looking?

((Longest we've RP'd so far but get a good rest to tonight you deserve it.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 27, 2014 12:26 AM)

Cayla Mills

Board footer