You are not logged in.

#501 Sep 24, 2014 3:46 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Argil: *He and the gang sheathed their weapons. And headed to the tower. Argil healing his wounds. Zerve looked at his pure white gem which enhanced harnessed his magic. His Zeo Mages had brown ones which did the same. He looked at Yawgmoth and smirked.*

Zerve: Your ugly face needed a makeover now you got it. *He laughed and his staff vanished as he followed the others. As they scrambled up the tower. Argil had created an Ice Wall to hold Yawgmoth and crew.*

Argil: So where could this thing be. The key has to be here somewhere? Hey wait. *He ran to the top and looked behind the clock. Zerve and Marx following.*

Argil: Look around here. The key might be behind the clock itself. *He looked around as Marx followed suit with Zerve.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 24, 2014 3:49 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#502 Sep 24, 2014 3:55 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

(( Good news. Rosh hashana started, means a have 4 free days ))

Xandra: *she pointed at the tower's gate* Here. There's a challenge there, so watch out. *she entered inside. It was a desert, and a base with some defensive turrets and bunkers were there* Rush defense, huh? Well, everybody shall go.

Zur: *he stood on a cliff near the base building, and readied his staff*

Ulasht: *he stood near a bunker*

Pharika: *she stood in the center of the base*

Xandra: *she looked at the place*

#503 Sep 24, 2014 4:13 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *He stood in the west part. Sparks cackled out of his nostrils he was ready.*

Marx: *Smoke came out of his nostrils he was also ready. He stood at the east. Zerve was at the North. His staff reappeared ready.*

Zerve: We're ready Xandra on your command we'll rush forward but avoid the torrents and strike back if needed.

((Cool.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 24, 2014 4:13 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#504 Sep 24, 2014 4:39 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she waited for the incoming rush. Than suddenly a horde of zombies came* Oh hell. Get ready.

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 24, 2014 7:31 PM)

#505 Sep 24, 2014 5:17 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Put his left paw forward and thrust his index and middle finger forward and an ice bucket hit one of the zombies killing it. Another Zombie punched him and then kicked him and slapped him trying to bit him. Argil had two electric orbs form in his paws and electrocuted the zombie to beat it. He then created an electric whirlwind to defeat more.*

Zerve: *A zombie scratched him and another head butted him causing blood to splatter from his nose. Zerve licked his lips and did the snake his and laughed. Ad another kicked him and he created a geyser of water to kill two. He created a dirt wall to trap two Then blasted a ripe at one and tied it up. Trapping it.

Marx: *A zombie clawed him then one punched him and he was kicked. Piles of stalagmites rose up and trapped them. And then two flameball burned two as he did a comet dash to finish another.*

Cayla Mills

#506 Sep 24, 2014 7:59 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *he created a firestorm that hit some of the zombies*

Ulasht: *he helped Zur to create the storm, and it got bigger*

Xandra: *she moved slowly backwards, watching the zombies burn*

#507 Sep 25, 2014 12:39 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Healed Zerve's wounds and the blood stopped dripping from his nose.*

Zerve: Thanks now let's kick butt.

Argil: I hear you. *A zombie punched them both and they went skidding back. Argil pulled out his Assult riffle and opened fire eliminating some. He then it away and stood on the ground as electric tentacles rose up and strangled and pulled some zombies underground.*

Marx: *He created a stone soccer ball and kicked it into two zombies then tapped the ground as flames rose up and evisarated them.*

Zerve: *Created a barrier that protected Zur and Ulasht for 20 minutes then. Aid them with a torrent of flames which increased the storm's size.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 25, 2014 12:43 AM)

Cayla Mills

#508 Sep 25, 2014 8:05 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Let me finish this! *she took a little stone, than threw it right into the storm's center. It exploded, doing massive damage, and burned all the zombies*

Zur: Nice one. *a gate appeared near the base* We did it. After you. *they entered inside*

Xandra: *they was in the highest floor. And, they saw a little chest near the gears* *she opened it, and saw a Jade key* That's it.

Zur: What's the riddle?

Xandra: 'I am greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have me, the rich don't, and if you eat me, you'll die. What am I?'

Ulasht: Who should do such a... riddle?

#509 Sep 25, 2014 2:46 PM

Mr. John

Zerve: *He healed his Argil, and Marx's wounds.* I don't know but I don't want to find out.

Argil: The awnser is nothing. Nothing is greater then God. Nothing more evil then the devil. The poor have nothing. The rich need nothing. And if you eat nothing then you will not die.

Cayla Mills

#510 Sep 25, 2014 5:13 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

*everyone was heading towards the tower, until Edgar stopped them.*

Edgar: "Before we go- *he shoots a few bullets into Yawgmoth's skull* he won't be an issue."

*everyone goes towards the tower. As Edgar goes, he kicks one nightmare in the face with a high roundhouse kick*

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#511 Sep 25, 2014 5:53 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Okay. *she looked at the scoreboard. Argil was still the first, with 30,000 points, and near the key signs there was a copper gate symbol* Great. Ah... but...why Yawgmoth is still on the list? *she looked closer* Means... he is not dead.

Ulasht: Oh, I know. Bolas told me once. Becuase he's one of the three brothers. Bolas, Yawgmoth, and Urza. When a brother dies, they regenerate again in the core of the world. Urza- the earth eats him. Bolas- he enters the sea. Yawgmoth- he enters the darkness. But, it takes them time. A lot of.

Xandra: Sweet. *she gave Argil the key* You deserve it.

Ulasht: So, what with nothing?

Xandra: Mm... Nothing.

Zur: Phyrexia. someone named karn busted it once. The only thing was left is the survivors, burned earth and him. Means, we must go there. But, the place has grown with the years. So we don't know what would be there.

Pharika: Well, we face all problems, don't we?

Xandra: We do. But shouldn't we take a little rest?

Pharika: There is a God and an army outside.

Xandra: Time walk still have it's effects.

Zur: Should we use the thing? *he looked at Ulasht*

Ulasht: Sure, sure. *he took a little crate, and drew a diamond from there* The waves of time. *he slowly put it on the ground, than waves came out of it fast, than disappeared* It'll give us half-a-hour. Now let's go.

#512 Sep 25, 2014 7:19 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Had a zipper open inside was a void of nothingness he tossed the key inside.* Empty abyss it'll keep the key safe. *It closed and the key was safe.* Alright but Yawgmoth must have a weakness we'll exploit it someday and beat him. But for now.

Zerve: *His eyes closed and a portal opened to Phyrexia and his eyes glowed and Undercity was fixed good as new. He fell back but Argil caught him.*

Argil: You Okay?

Zerve: Yes I used The Portal of Apperance and Repair All. They can only both be used with absolute focus and only when needed. Repair all once only. And Portal of Apperance onliy with extreme focus. But I won't make a habit of using it only when needed it's a last minute spell.  I focused that's how I summoned it. It'll take a load of Edgar not having to use Dimension Shift all the time now let's go. *Argil followed with Marx after Zerve through.*

Cayla Mills

#513 Sep 25, 2014 7:27 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *they appeared in Phyrexia. She looked at the burned and destroyed place* This is dreadful. Wait... do you hear that? *the crystal shook. They could see the name 'Dack' disappears from the list, and the Yawgmoth had 29,000 points, and the name 'Izzet' appeared, with 8,000 points, and the name 'Odric' with 7,000 points, and 'Ashling' with 6,000 points* So that's the status. Dack died, and we got 3 more Easter egg hunters. This is bad. very bad.

Zur: *he pointed at a very high mountain* It will take us... a week to make it to the top. Which there lives karn.

Xandra: So, let's start. *they walked*

#514 Sep 25, 2014 7:42 PM

Mr. John

RArgil: There has to be a way to put Yawgmoth downing for the count. If only we could just drain the darkness from him. And when killed he could not come back. We'll figure something out. But for now don't worry about these guys we will figure something out. If we go up against them we must be ready. *He follwed them.*

Marx: You can only use Portal of Apperance?

Zerve: When needed yes. Cornelius Cory Skar made this rule. that it be used only when nessecery otherwise it would not work.  He did create after all. This quest is a nesscisty so it will. *Marx nodded.*

Marx: Is there anywhere we can stay cause I don't think we can keep going for a week without rest and water. We should also keep night shifts to rest to guard against a sneak attack.

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 25, 2014 7:43 PM)

Cayla Mills

#515 Sep 25, 2014 7:50 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Alright. But... wait... Who's a fire or lightning dragon here?

Ulasht: *he raised his hand*

Zur: What?

Xandra: You know him. Ashling the extinguisher?

Zur: Never heard about him.

Xandra: Ashling is an elemental spirit. He bought this name to himself because he did horrible things to fire and lightning dragons. I saw him one time. When I was young, really young, and I went to the little school in Mul Daya, He was there. He wanted all the place to himself. So he erased each Lightning and Fire dragon was there, because he's immune to Water and poison dragons, and the other elements are weak to him. He destroyed and burned to school to ashes. But my parents knew that would happen and went with me to the other side of the realm. Now he went to Lorwyn and killed half of the citizens there. However, let's set a camp.

#516 Sep 25, 2014 8:01 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Raises his hand as does Marx.*

Marx: I heard about him but just because I'm a fire dragon dozen't mean I'm scared.

Argil: Me nether. The Resistance has actually been searching for him. He's too be executed if found. A death warrant of hanging had been issued for him too. For his crimes.

Zerve: If Spyro and Cynder were here they would have a field day. Bringing and ending this guy that would be good. Your elements can't do anything but remember that's not the only way dragon's fight. Keep that in mind. If he strikes strike him down without mercy. *He set up tents and sleeping bags and a campfire.*

Argil: I'll keep the first watch.

Marx: Me second.

Zerve: I'll go third whoever after can go. Now let's get some rest. *He summoned up some grub for the others and went to sleep. Marx followed suit. As Argil watched out for anything.*

Cayla Mills

#517 Sep 25, 2014 8:06 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: You know, I am so jealous of you. You can face any fear. This is amazing. *they went to sleep. Before she went to a tent, the crystal shook again. The scoreboard appeared. Ashling was third, with 26,000 points* Oh no. Oh no. He's coming. Nah, but we would see if he's coming. *she went to sleep*

#518 Sep 25, 2014 8:24 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *He whispered.* Were heroes we have to look death straight in the eye and say. It doesn't matter what we face long as we still breathe we will fight to save all are loved ones. And even if we should fall others will rise up to defeat any who should harbor the darkness. *He kept a close watch. Then Marx took over.*

Argil: If we face Ashling when we take him down. I personally want to carry out his punishment I want him hung. I don't know from where. But that dragon gets hanged one way or the other.

Marx: Count on it noose post and whatever and all.

Argil: *Nodded and went to sleep as Marx took over.*

Cayla Mills

#519 Sep 25, 2014 8:29 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she heard them talk* Actually, the rumors are false. He used to be a dragon, but than he disappeared somehow. Now he looks like a human. But elemental. that's weird. *she slept. the next morning came* Good morning.

Zur: Bad news. Very bad news.

Xandra: What?

Zur: At night... I saw that. *he showed Xandra the crystal. Argil was in second place, and Ashling had 37,000 and two gate symbols and three key symbols* He did it. He was faster than us.

Xandra: Impossible.

Zur: No. What do you think? He was smarter than us. He takes no rest. He flied all the way to the top. He had something, I swear. At night, I saw a fireball flying. It's him. It's must be him. That's really bad. We must go, now. Tell everyone we're going.

#520 Sep 26, 2014 3:23 AM

Mr. John

Zerve: *He had summoned up a bathroom and training room for the gang he had shaven of his beard and now wore green and blue robes. The Zeo Mages Purple and Yelow. *He was talking to Argil and Marx.*

Argil: There's a ban in revival spells. Now. So evil could not use it. But we can't ether it doesn't matter. Even if I die the future will go on and strike down evil. I want to die peacefully but if it's in the battlefield I met the best friends. And the best bro and girlfriend a dragon could ever have. So I die with Honor but not yet. I plan on kicking butt no matter what. I am going to try not to die young and keep fighting till I can retire with the future able to protect for us when it's time to hang it up. But for now I fight on. *Marx and Zerve nod.*

Marx: I heard Zur and Xandra. He got the other keys and got through two more gates.

Zerve: Is this even worth it? *He looked at Dack's tombstone. He had found his dead corpse and buried him in a casket the dirt then out over and a tombstone that read. Hero, looter, Great Theif. Rest in Peace Dack Fayden.* Honestly Dack's dead. We got a mass murdering dragon, and a God after this thing. Did Sorin want this? Is this apeasing him? All this for a stupid egg. And for what innocents getting hurt are friends murdered. Us in danger. All that for a stupid egg. But I get it we need to make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands let's go.

Argil: After Fayden was killed I wanted to go home. I almost just said screw this. We're fighting for a darn stupid egg like a pack of savage wildabeasts. I just wanted to leave. But I would never do that to any of you. Specially you two Marx and Zerve. You two are the best friends and best brother I ever had.

Zerve and Marx: We feel the same.

Argil: *Nods.* You guys Spyro Cynder, Xandra everyone I'm fighting for this thing for you all I could give a rat's *bleep* what's in the egg. I just want to make sure the right ones get it now let's go.

Marx: Stupid egg. Hope you know a lot has been lost due to you. *Follows on.*

Cayla Mills

#521 Sep 26, 2014 7:39 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she smiled* You know what's inside the egg? What, have you really expected To make this race so hard and fast for nothing? This egg have something inside.

Zur: Have you seen the video until the end?

Xandra: Yup.

Zur: I guess you did not. Because, after the black screen, there's another part. He says the egg hides a great secret He was a great one. He won't let this killing for nothing..

Xandra: A great secret huh? I hope for him this is not just a hoax.

Zur: He's dead, so he can't do anything with his money.

Xandra: I guess you are right.

Zur: Oh, and when you have talked about the revival spells. Even if it's banned- Everyone would use it. Actually, Yawgmoth must use it. And the others, like Ashling, they would do everything for the prize.

Xandra: Let's go check the scoreboard. *she took the crystal. everything was the same* Okay, it's good. We must act before anyone else. Let's go.

#522 Sep 26, 2014 4:25 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Smiles.* Yeah I know. That egg ain't stupid let's hope we get to it though.

Zerve: You misunderstand Zur there's a magic block on three of the ones we know. Meaning unless it's temporally unblocked it can't be used. The first one can only be used two times. The second revives someone but user is unconsciousness for 2 hours. Last one revives the deceased for only 15 minutes after they go back to the afterlife. They can't be used unless they can be temporaly unblocked. And then blocked. Evil does not have permission to so Yawgmoth and Ashling are outta luck there. But there are other spells. Ones that can only be used with timing and choice. But they are hard to use and only needed if nessecery. But those two pfft they have their ways. But we'll put them down for good.

Argil: I made a promise. One way or the other human or not I'm going to hang Ashling. Tick tock. His clock is counting down. Now let's go where's the next key?

Marx: Without the riddle where would we even know where to look?

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 26, 2014 6:36 PM)

Cayla Mills

#523 Sep 26, 2014 7:43 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: At the top of the mountain. There we will face karn.

Pharika: Any information about him?

Xandra: He raged at the world, at his family, at his life. But mostly he just raged. End of the story.

Pharika: How wonderful.

Xandra: What? Not my problem.

Pharika: That's not the point.

Zur: You two stop to talk about raging people. Go climb on that mountain.

Xandra: Sure. Let's go. *they walked. As they reached the first stop, Zur opened a map*

Zur: Okay. *he pointed at the mountain* As I said, a week. If anyone dies in the way, leave him/her behind.

Pharika: *she looked scared* Wait... what?

Xandra: Death is no excuse to stop working.

Pharika: Whatever.

Zur: So, as we reach the top, brace yourselves. I don't know what challenge the gate and karn will give us.

Pharika: Wait, and what about Yawgmoth?

Xandra: Oh, you and your stupid questions. Whatever Yawgmoth marks, dies. There is no escape.

Pharika: *she said nothing*

Zur: Awesome. Get some food, than we'll continue. *they all ate*

Xandra: So, how was your day?

Ulasht: I have improved my fire shapeshifting skills. I've lit most everything on fire—trees, rocks, even the water. Now it's time to burn the clouds!

Pharika: Nice one.

Xandra: *she nodded*

#524 Sep 26, 2014 7:51 PM

Mr. John

Zerve: *He Argil, and Marx sat with the others they were finished eating so waited.* Your not going to win any sympathy of the year awards Zur. But your right we'll give are comrades a quick burial then carry on if anyone dies. We don't have time to mourn we can do that when this is over.

Argil: "..." *Did some laps and training with Marx.*

Marx: "..." *As did Marx.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 26, 2014 7:59 PM)

Cayla Mills

#525 Sep 26, 2014 8:13 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: Yes, Yes, Whatever.

Xandra: We were born for this. I was shivering in cold when you were covered in duvet. The greed has been already overran us. Imagine how much money could be there... So I could finally end all the debts, and finally live somewhere is not my boyfriend's house.

Pharika: You are making it worse. You are too greedy. Who cares how hard was your life?

Xandra: I have learned how to survive. For the right price, I would have pleasure to push you to oblivion.

Pharika: I'm gravely disappointed in you. *she walked away*

Zur: Okay, going in five minutes!

Board footer