Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#426 Sep 19, 2014 8:26 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

((Oh and to awnswer your earlier question about games Edge. If your talking video games I mostly just play Nintendo and Sony games.

Argil: *He opened the weapons cabinet, where, the Messenger stones, were stored in a small bag, along with the scroll all secure. He took out Aquazor And looked at. He sealed back the cabinet. He swung it upwards but fell down on his face. And then tried to do a back slash. But tripped and fell again. He swung downward but the spear went flying upward and accidentally stabbed Argil in the left shoulder.*

Argil: Argh. *He fell down as Marx rushed to help him. They called a doctor and swabbed Argil's shoulder down and bandaged it up. Marx stored Aquazor back in the briefcase. In the cabinet. The doctor said Argil would at least need three days rest and would be able to walk. But needed to rest.*

Argil: *Looked at the briefcase.* Aquazor is amazing but I still might need to get the hang of using it. When I first started using my own spear. I almost took an eye out. Luckily it healed. But it's a great weapon. Just need to get used to it.*

Zerve: I'm glad your okay you need rest.

Argil: Later but I'll be easy. *Clutched his shoulder in pain. Marx and, Zerve, Spyro, and Cynder looked worried but he gave them a thumbs up.* It's fine the bandages will ease the pain. I'll be fine. *They nodded still a little unsure. He turned to Edgar and Rossiel.*

Argil: Sorry I was such a klutz. I do like it though just need to get used to it.

Marx: And with time I'll get used to Molten Fury.

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 19, 2014 8:37 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#427 Sep 19, 2014 8:58 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Pharika: *she saw Argil's shoulder* Mm... Oh, I know. *she ran near him* Hey, you! *she gave him a bowl of holy water* Try this. It should do the job. *she walked away*

Xandra: *she still looked shocked from what happened, and did not move*

Pharika: *swings her hand near Xandra's eyes* Are you alive there?

Xandra: Uh- No I mean I mean yes!

Pharika: Still infested with love?

Xandra: Guess so. I've never kissed like that before. That is actually one of my first kisses.

#428 Sep 19, 2014 9:32 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Drank it. It made the pain go down a bit but he still held his shoulder in pain. But it was easing.* It's doing the job. But it'll take a couple of days to heal. *He looked at Xandra.*

Argil: I hope I was a good kiss. Cause your the only one I ever want to kiss with that much passion for the rest of my life. *He stored the messenger stone along with the water closed up in his closet then closed it and he and Marx ate the cake which was apple cheesecake the food had been given to them by Red Hook. *

Argil: Dig in everyone ow. *He clutched his shoulder in pain again but fought through it. And gave cake in plates to his peeps.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#429 Sep 19, 2014 9:38 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: You are the only one I really want to kiss. *she smiled*

Pharika: Glad to help. Well, time to say goodbye. *she walked away*

#430 Sep 20, 2014 12:18 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Smiled at her. With an expression of pure love on his face.* Good. And yeah you guys better got it's getting late. We definitely need to celebrate like this for whoever's party is next.

Spyro: So long birthday boys it's been good. *He flew off.*

Cynder: Later see ya around. *She flew off.*

Zerve: *He helped Marx, and Argil clean up.*

Cayla Mills

#431 Sep 20, 2014 5:22 AM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: *he went with Zur to help them too*

Xandra: *she smiled back* See you later. It was great. No, No, I mean it. *she went home*

Pharika: *she went home too*

#432 Sep 20, 2014 8:15 AM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Edgar: "Hey Argil! Maybe next time I'll give you a strong armor? *he chuckles*"

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#433 Sep 20, 2014 1:05 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Cause seeing me stumble around like a bacon is a highlight of your day right? Haha very funny. Alright see ya guys. Tell your girl to restrain herself before she breaks some of your bones. *He went to bed. Marx and Zerve worked on the house making it more durable. And it was pretty much stronger defended so nothing could break through it now. And if so though not likely the spell would fix it in a jiff. He and Zerve went to bed. Everything was cleaned up.*!

((fan Xandra lives with Argil and co remember. She's already home.))

Cayla Mills

#434 Sep 20, 2014 1:30 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Oh what a fail ))

Xandra: *she woke up next morning, and saw Zur sitting on a chair* Hi, good morning.

Zur: *he looked at her* They have broken trough. Sorin died this morning.

Xandra: What- What do you mean?!

Zur: That's right. But look what he have done. He sent this to all the Dayans, Zendikians, and Lorwynfolk. *he took a crystal. Than, he put it on a table and it started to glow* That's a message. Take a look.

Crystal: *it's moved a bit, than a Hologram of a man with white hair, black clothes and sharp teeth appeared. He sat in a stone room, and behind him there was a golden egg* Greetings, adventurers, and buddies for the fight. I give you my last message. I have hided 10 keys on 10 realms: Mul Daya, Zendikar, Lorwyn, Dragon Realms, Earth, Time Spiral, Innistard, Akros, Phyrexia and Velest. When you find a key, you'll have to save it to open the Final gate, at the pool of becoming in Apocalypse. But- Here's my warning. This is a dangerous quest. I'm sure people will start to search. They will destroy, raid, or even kill others to get the keys. So watch who is an ally, and who's is an enemy. A hint for every key is written on each key, in a riddle. So, here's the first one. And, for making it easier, I'll tell you it's on earth. Anyways, here's the riddle:

'I can be thin but not fat, In your body but never on your placemat. I'm always better when I'm fresh,but you'll never see me in the flesh. I live and walk near my flying. white friends. What am I?'

Zur: I can't understand this!

Xandra: Let's ask our friends.

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 20, 2014 1:35 PM)

#435 Sep 20, 2014 1:55 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *He woke up and clutched his shoulder the pain was easing. But still throbbed. He did his usual activities. And decided to rest. He and Marx finally 23 5 in dragon years were happy.*

Marx: *Was asleep. But got up and ate and he and Zerve engaged in their own activities then came down after checking on a sleeping Argil. He remembered what Argil asked of him and welded his Molten Fury together along with Aquazor and Argil's spear. Because of this Aqauazor could shape shift into any weapon. And Molten Fury doubled as bow with arrows now. Marx created new secure sheathes and secured the weapons in their briefcases securing and locking the cabinet. He and Zerve then decided to rest.*

((It's fine.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 20, 2014 2:21 PM)

Cayla Mills

#436 Sep 20, 2014 2:07 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "Is that so? Hmm... The answer is Air. Yes, that's right. It can be thin, it can be in your body, it can be fresh, but not as a body."

((Riddel master lel. Took me quite a moment to figure out xD))

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Sep 20, 2014 2:10 PM)

#437 Sep 20, 2014 2:20 PM

Mr. John

((You know I love a good riddle. I'll try to help. But you guys will probably figure it out more then I can. I thought it was fur.))

Argil: *He started to train again after training with his sons. He was in the training room. He used his tail to whiplash three dummies down. Then did a bite to tear another one off. He then clawed another one off. He knew he was good with his other elements. He threw three ice stars to one dummy. Then blasted ice balls to. To another. And clinched his hand to freeze all three he rammed it to finish off. He clutched his shoulder. Marx and Zerve completed their training. They joined him.*

Marx: Seems like their's going to be a quest.

Argil: I'm in hang on. *He took out Aquazor and did a back slash slashing the dummy from behind. He did an air slash and destroyed it with an air thrust. And then did an upward strike. Destroying more. Marx did the same with his weapon.  The dummies disappeared training done.*

Zerve: Your okay?

Argil: *He and Marx stored their weapons away. And he threw the bandages away.* Yup third day's done let's go help the others. *They went to them.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 20, 2014 2:50 PM)

Cayla Mills

#438 Sep 20, 2014 2:30 PM

CuttingEdge

((Man, dragon's build and skeleton are much different to human's, so you need to deal with that they can't use human martial arts. This is starting to get annoying, especially when you say that you don't see why they couldn't xD))

#439 Sep 20, 2014 2:42 PM

Mr. John

((Yeah I know. Dragons use their claws, teeth, tails, heads, horns and breathes to fight. This is teaching me a lot more about them. So thanks for setting that straight it's been edited.))

Argil: *Joined them with Marx and Zerve.* So what's up what this I hear about a quest?

Cayla Mills

#440 Sep 20, 2014 2:47 PM

CuttingEdge

((lel water shurikens? You mean ICE shurikens dude xd))

#441 Sep 20, 2014 2:54 PM

Mr. John

((Yeah got it.))

Argil: Okay so what's this about a quest for an egg?

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 20, 2014 3:03 PM)

Cayla Mills

#442 Sep 20, 2014 4:12 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: Well, yes. There's 10 keys over 10 realms. If we would get them all, we could get the egg. And what's inside too.

Xandra: Sorin said it's on earth. But... 'I live and walk near my flying white friends'... It's clouds. So we need to go to earth, and find something in the air, near the clouds. Could someone... get us there?

#443 Sep 20, 2014 5:40 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "*he, Alyssa and Rossiel appear* Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

#444 Sep 20, 2014 5:45 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: So by your command.

#445 Sep 20, 2014 5:52 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "Everyone grab your hands. * Edgar uses a Dimensional Phase Shift spell, to get everyone into Human Realm* Here we are."

#446 Sep 20, 2014 6:01 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Woah. *she looked around* What happened to this world? Thought it would look better.

#447 Sep 20, 2014 6:11 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *He gave, the dragons disguises.* Edgar and co will fit in. But we need to be dressed up don't want anyone getting suspicious. *He looked around.* Yeah earth should look better then this. Shouldn't it?

Zerve: It'll be fine. I'm sure they'll get everything worked out we have a clue to find. Anyone know where to start looking?

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 20, 2014 6:11 PM)

Cayla Mills

#448 Sep 20, 2014 6:11 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "How can I put it into words? Uh... In this realm we have slightly different rules."

#449 Sep 20, 2014 6:14 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Yeah. Humanity is starting stumble, some says even falls. So, let's make it count. *she pointed at the sky* What could bring us there?

Zur: *he thought to himself* What about taking planes, or something?

#450 Sep 20, 2014 6:15 PM

Mr. John

Zerve: Yup. To be honest It isn't so bad. But like I said we gotta find this thing Zur where is it?

Marx: *He had on a coat, glasses, fake moustache and boots.* I will be Billy Bucks billionaire inventor.

Argil: And me Captain Strudellegs business mogul. *He had on a suit and funny glasses and a cane.* Argh these things make my eyes blurry but if it'll help but where do we go?

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 20, 2014 6:16 PM)

Cayla Mills

Board footer