Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#301 Sep 12, 2014 6:01 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Bolas: *he teleported to Mirrodin. As he saw the quicksilver sea, he looked again abd saw Xandra's spirit* Wait... Is that you?

Xandra: Yes, Bolas.

Bolas: Take my hand! Let's go home!

Xandra: I can't.

Bolas: But why?

Xandra: I need a "ticket".

Bolas: Uh.

Xandra: I'm sorry.

Erebos: *he came behind Xandra. He was a giant human with dark purple skin and a crown* Nicol Bolas? Why have you came? This young lady belongs to me now.

Bolas: Please... give her another chance. She have friends, items, home and even a love there on dragon realms!

Erebos: Okay. Here's the deal- I will take a month to make her hunt for me. You cannot tell anything to anyone. When the month ends, bring her lover here, and tell him she will follow him until dragon realms. But he can't look at her and she can't talk to him. If he looks at her before they make their way, She's mine. If he does not, You get her back.

Bolas: Accepted. *he went back to dragon realms*

#302 Sep 12, 2014 6:15 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Spyro: Okay providing Edgar doesn't one hit KO Ugin we need a strategy. Let's see Argil. You and Marx see if you can take on any of the vampires that got away. Use the light strike them down.

Argil and Marx: Rodger. *They went into Lowryn to find any of the vampires that escaped.*

Spyro: Here friends. *Tosses weapons of water and light to the team, water guns, spears, light swords, and assault riffles ECT. Use it on any of the vampires who escaped. Emrakul, Niv, Zerve, Zeo Mages, and Ral think you can bring half the vampires here? If we get them in an open area. We can strike a lot of them down.*

Zerve and Zeo Mages: Count on it. *They vanish and reappear to where some vampires are.*

Spyro: Dack, me Cynder, you and Ulasht and Pharika will cut off. Ugin use the water weapons in him. Everyone avoid Edgar till he's back to normal sound good?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#303 Sep 12, 2014 6:27 PM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: *he appeared them* I got a better plan. I will provoke him, and when he will attack me, You can go on him. *he raised his head, and charged a breath. than he lowered his head and released a golden ray that hit Ugin's chest*

Ugin: *he looked at Bolas after the hit* You will regret! *he ran to Bolas*

Enrakul: We'll catch the vampires. *he, Pharika, Ulasht and Niv-Mizzet chased them*

#304 Sep 12, 2014 6:51 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: Way better then my plan that's for sure. *He and Cynder launched a water missile barrage hammering Ugin.*

Cynder: You still good plans though.

Spyro: Indeed. But this one's for Xandra.

Argil: *Sees some vampires looks at Marx.*

Marx: Dig and sink attack?

Argil: You know me to well. *He smirked. Argil swam underneath in a nearby lake and Marx dug underground half the vampires, fell in and and Argil popped up. From under the water.*

Argil: "Light Glove!" *He cried as a cast a spell that unleashed a left gloved light hand that unleashed a light explosion like Mario's Fire Glove Side Smash from the Super Smash Bros Series. It vanquished Half of them. Argil emerged from the lake.*

Marx: "Earth tremors!" *He shouted as a tremor shook the ground and buried half the vampires. Killing them under the rubble. They returned to the others.*

Resistance, Zerve,band Zeo Mages: *Come into the open. They blasted a Ray of light at them and light bullets vanquishing them.*

Zerve: Argil. *Argil jumps beside him.*

Argil: Thinking what I'm thinking?

Zerve: Oh yeah. *They summoned a pack of velociraptors who looked like their appearance in Jurassic Park 3 and summoned Werewolves they bit, clawed, and smacked the vampires.*

Argil: In the words of Sheldon Cooper. Bazinga.

Zerve: Preach it brother. *They high five.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#305 Sep 12, 2014 7:08 PM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: *he gave Ugin a punch in the face. He were pushed by the crew's attacks*

Emrakul: *he put a hand in the ground, and metal spines appeared again*

Bolas: *he caught Ugin, and pushed him from the cliff. As Ugin fell, Bolas made an epic ice storm that killed Ugin* It is done.

Pharika: Great.

Ulasht: Yes. We avenged!

Bolas: Nice work. Now, let's return. Oh, And Argil. We need to talk. About Xandra.

#306 Sep 12, 2014 7:14 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Edgar, Rossiel see you guys later good job everyone, Niv, guys, farewell for now.

Spyro: Let's all return home. *All went back to Warfang. Argil followed Bolas, Zerve and The Zeo Mages went home and Marx Spyro, and co all retuned home. The velociraptors and werewolves devoured the vampires and vanished.*

Argil: *Walked behind Bolas.* I'm probably not going to like what you have to tell me Master am I?

Cayla Mills

#307 Sep 12, 2014 7:16 PM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: Please don't call me Master. However... *he told what happened to him at Mirrodin*

#308 Sep 12, 2014 7:50 PM

Mr. John

Argil: But you deserve all the names your given out of respect. Alright though Bolas it is alone. *He heard what he said. Argil smiled. But nodded.* I won't say a word especially when we get there but how is my angel supposed to follow me to Warfang?

Marx: *He was sitting at home waiting for Argil. When suddenly a ball of shadows encased him and took him to Warfang commentary. He was released and looked around when he saw his two captors he smiled a big grin.*

Marx: By my grave I can't believe it. *He said happily.*

Cayla Mills

#309 Sep 12, 2014 7:57 PM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: I will sail a ship. But remember, not to look at her. She will not answer if you will talk. Don't be afraid of Erebos when you see him. Just keep calm... And you will make your way home. Look, It would be very tempting. I know your love are very strong, So you'll want to see her. But you must fight your will. Remember my words.

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 12, 2014 8:53 PM)

#310 Sep 12, 2014 8:31 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Okay Bolas. I understand. Thank you. *He hugged Bolas and left.*

Marx: Wow. *He looked ahead and saw a yellow fully grown electric dragon, with blue horns. And blue eyes blue wings. An ice dragon all blue with, green eyes,  and green wings and a red dragon, wearing, ninja gear, who had orange eyes  and was all red with black wings, a black dragon in who had red eyes. And white wings their tail tips, blue for the yellow one, green for the blue, black for the ninja, and white for the black one And white wings His family. *

Marx: Mom, dad, cousin brother. *He went to hug them but fell down.*

Crank: My son I am sorry but we are just visiting spirits we are proud of you and your brother. You've made us so.

Nena: We will always be watching you and are grateful to see you growing up well.

Zaph: But we also got a gift bro.

Alex: a Yeah cousin. Here. *A light enveloped him and stopped it did the same thing for Argil. Who looked frazzled but headed home.*

Crank: It is Spirit Shift a sharp shifting Ability that allows you to turn into us and use are skills you'll still be your selfs just sound like us calm. Like mom and me. And fierce and mysterious like Fierce Zaph, and mysterious Alex.  Except you will just have your mothers Colours though  Farewell son we are always with you always. We love you goodbye! *They vanish.*

Marx: I love you all. I always will. Thanks for this gift. *He turned and saw Argil the two bros hugged and put flowers in their families graves. Argil nodded a nod of love at his families graves Hearing everything he left happy he and Marx were their sons they smiled as they headed home. The moon shunt down over the cemetery and Warfang.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 12, 2014 8:32 PM)

Cayla Mills

#311 Sep 12, 2014 8:41 PM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: *the days have passed. In the morning, he quickly woke up Argil* Come on. Wanna see Angels for real? Here's your lucky day. You can adopt one named Xandra. *he laughed* So come on.

Ulasht: *he looked at Xandra's grave quietly, and sighed* Mm. I wonder if she can turn to a Zombie. By The three, I'm tired. *he went home*

Erebos: *he looked at Xandra, killing it's last victim* Very well. Now wait.

Xandra: *she wished Argil would come*

#312 Sep 12, 2014 9:50 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Knew he had to remain silent. He followed Bolas.*

Marx: *Was still sleeping.*

Cayla Mills

#313 Sep 13, 2014 8:25 AM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: *he pointed at the quicksilver sea* Okay. From this point, You go to the ship. And, don't look behind. *he pointed at the ship. After that, he walked behind him, and Erebos appeared*

Erebos: Well, Well, Well. Look who's here for his girlfriend. This is him, right? *he pointed at Argil*

Bolas: Yes.

Erebos: Fine. *he told Xandra something. than put her behind Bolas*

Bolas: *he led Xandra to the ship, and she stood behind Argil*

Bolas: *he sailed the ship*

#314 Sep 13, 2014 8:42 AM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Edgar: "*comes with slow steps to Xandra's grave, blinded with rage, still in Devil Mode. He stops in frond of it, looking at the engraving on the tombstone. After a moment he gives out a very loud raging shout with Thantos' voice. Devil Trigger deactivates, and Edgar comes back to normal, and his consciousness fades. Then his brother appears, lifts Edgar up and carries up to theirs house*"

Rossiel: "*draws Soulblade, and performs a slash opening shadow void, and uses it to teleport to home along with Edgar*"

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Sep 13, 2014 8:45 AM)

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#315 Sep 13, 2014 9:22 AM

thetruefan
Website

Dack: *he looked at the grave* How heroes fall. *he put a crown on the tombstone*

Niv-Mizzet: *he wrote on the grave* Novice of the Lightning. *he walked away*

#316 Sep 13, 2014 9:28 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Got on the ship. He said nothing and looked straight ahead as it continued to sail.*

Cayla Mills

#317 Sep 13, 2014 9:43 AM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: *he remained silent*

Erebos: Huh, good luck with that. *he walked on the sea near them, looking at Argil*

#318 Sep 13, 2014 10:29 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Did not respond to Erebos. He pretty much just tuned everything else out. He could only hear the ship sailing and the waves crashing and rolling calmly.*

Cayla Mills

#319 Sep 13, 2014 10:41 AM

thetruefan
Website

Erebos: Oh, and you should have seen her fighting. What a feast of blood. If I could have a penny for each time she screamed in pain... I would be rich.

Bolas: *he just kept sailing. He looked at the focused at a figure under the sea*

Erebos: I see you look scared, Bolas. Afraid of Krakens? Well, you have to wish for good. Got a lot of them here.

#320 Sep 13, 2014 11:06 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *He still said nothing.*

Cayla Mills

#321 Sep 13, 2014 11:44 AM

thetruefan
Website

Erebos: I see that. Feeling brave, huh? So here's your test. Near here there's Mogis' 'playground'. You should check that place out. Maybe even take a tour there with your friends. *he smirked*

Bolas: *he looked at a kraken that raised near the ship*

Erebos: Uh, here's the shipbreaker one. They are aggressive. Unless you are me. *he pushed the Kraken to the sea* Here's Mogis.

Mogis: *he was a giant minotaur with golden armor and a giant axe* Who's these guys?

Erebos: This guy *he points at Argil* Wants to save his girlfriends. Isn't it cute?

Mogis: That's great. Tell them visit here sometime. *a group of warriors with black fur armor and a dragon head helmet on their head approached Mogis, and looked at the ship They asked him something*

Mogis: Those three? They are from dragon realms. I know you want to slay them, but we can't. They are under Erebos' look. But I have an Idea. Let's go to Zendikar and slay some Eldrazi? *the warriors shouted in happiness, and took three giant warships and sailed near Bolas. They looked at him, than kept sailing*

Erebos: How nice. Another raid. Good luck with that too!

#322 Sep 13, 2014 12:59 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#323 Sep 13, 2014 4:39 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Said nothing he just waited for the boat ride to continue his mind was completely clear having blocked out everything. else.*

Cayla Mills

#324 Sep 13, 2014 4:45 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Yup. Lotta humans around our place. Must be weird, Because I haven't saw humans last time I visited dragon realms ))
Ulasht: *he were trying to zombify dead creatures. As he succeed, he looked at the Zombie he created, than killed it* Is there's anyway to bring her back? Dang it. Why she would even do such a thing?

Pharika: *he looked at Ulasht worried* Are you okay dear? You are awaken all night trying to create zombies.

Ulasht: I want to return Xandra. The good thing that I can. The bad thing that she will become A zombie, and will be against us, and look different and will lose her powers.

Pharika: Please, Dear, just calm down. Try again tomorrow. You know, I were looking around of Edgar and Rossiel, and I haven't found them. They came back to their home, but I have a strange feeling they are not there. I don't see them around here.

Ulasht: *he were talking in Pharika's voice* 'Please, Dear, just calm down. Try again tomorrow.' *he laughed*

Pharika: *she laughed too.* That's okay I guess. They are the chosen ones! *they went to sleep*

Erebos: Well, here's your stop. *he pointed at a giant gate* Hope you liked your sail. Visit us again! *he smirked, and walked away*

Bolas: *he stopped the boat, and looked at the gate* Hey, is that... *he saw another God* Kruphix? *it was a giant green hooded human. half of his body were covered with stars*

Kruphix: It is me. I see you have passed Erebos' palace. Good Job. *he opened the gate, and let them return to dragon realms*

Bolas: *he opened his eyes. they were in Xandra's grave* Wait... Where is she? *suddenly, Xandra's hand raised from the grave* Oh gosh. *he dug the grave, than saw her alive* Ah.. Argil... Got something for you!

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 13, 2014 4:49 PM)

#325 Sep 13, 2014 5:01 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *In his head was still tuning everything all he heard was It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday. He shook himself out of it. and went to grave and helped Bolas pull Xandra out.*

Argil: I'm going to keep the graves here. When me and her finally do die it's hopefully going to be in old age. Anyway try to take her home I'll meet you there something I gotta do. *He sealed the casket back and put dirt on on the grave. and left heading in another direction westward.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 13, 2014 5:05 PM)

Cayla Mills

Board footer