You are not logged in.

#276 Sep 10, 2014 4:28 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

(( It is acceptable. ))
Xandra: Mom, Dad, do you want to stay?

Adamaro: I'm sorry dear, but we can't. We must find a normal place to live in. To make a new family. To start a new life. At Lorwyn. That's not far.

Xandra: Than that's okay. But what about Tarakir?

Tarakir: I think... I shall take a look at this town. If it's looking good, I'll find a place. If not, I'll be in Lorwyn.

Xandra: Okay. *she hugged her family* We'll meet again. All of our thanks to these guys too. *she told them about Argil, Marx, Edgar and Rossiel*

Isperia: That is wonderful. Have fun with your friends! *they walked away*

Xandra: *breathes heavily* I can't believe it. I can't believe it. *she walked to her home*

#277 Sep 10, 2014 8:18 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Argil: *Rose slowly from his place on the ground. He stored the blankets away.* We don't need these to sit in the living room. Or anywhere were dragons so sitting on the ground is fine besides it's comfortable. And were use to it. *He followed Edgar.* What's up?

Marx: *Looked at Rossiel.* I must be dreaming I think I'm seeing Rossiel. Gotta get some rest. *He went to sleep.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#278 Sep 11, 2014 10:55 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she walked into the house* Oh, Hello Edgar! How nice to see you again. And your... cousin... Rossiel? As I think? However, I'm here if you need me. *she walked to her room*

Zur: Edgar and Rossiel? Nice to see you. Remember me? Zur the Enchanter? *he smirked, and went to his room*

Bolas: *he walked near them* Greetings. I am Nicol Bolas, the Dragonlord. I see you Are Edgar and Rossiel, the chosen ones. That is honor.

#279 Sep 11, 2014 12:43 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Edgar: "*laid his hand on Argil*

temporis limite locat (barrier of time) 

*both Edgar and Argil are timestruck (time slowed down to a halt, a spell based on Quicksilver, but alows multiple persons to use it at once)* So - I've been watching you with my bro through last three days. Nice catch. *he starts to joke*"

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#280 Sep 11, 2014 3:54 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Just smiled.* Yeah she's something special. But I know there's a reason you slowed down time. Is this about the newspaper artcle from a few months ago?

Marx: *Woke up. He jumped out of his bed which was a nest made of hay and twigs. Argil, had the same thing, and also they put the same thing in Xandra's room. the vechiles in the dragon realms were still there only used by humans, now as Dragons did not need, it weapons like guns and such, and spears swords, ect avaialble. Chairs and so but these were things humans used so the dragons did not need it as they could get around easly. They still used if nessacry, and chairs, and such sofas were in the bros house only for Zur, and Bolas ECT. The Dragons Realms may have never been advanced as Earth but the dragons wouldn't have it any other way. Things continued to evolve but they were fine with the way things were. Marx had blankets stored in a closet he, and Argil used them with a comfortor if it got cold. But their nest beds. Were fine as it was so they were okay. He walked into the kitchen ate and brushed his teeth and worked out and sat in the living room waiting for Argil.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 11, 2014 3:55 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#281 Sep 11, 2014 4:29 PM

CuttingEdge

Rossiel: "*appears next to Edgar - it comes out that he was holding Edgar with one hand in shadow mode, as he slowed down time* Now that you mentioned it - Does anyone else here knows about it?"

#282 Sep 11, 2014 4:40 PM

Mr. John

Marx: *Course Zur and Bolas's rooms had beds in them. But the boys took it out and stored it in a cabinet the bed for Bolas if needed. He still waited.*

Argil: Only Spyro. And Cynder they've been keeping an eye on it. But the news crew that came back said nothing happened so besides, you two, Spyro, Cynder, Marx and me no one else knows about it.

Cayla Mills

#283 Sep 11, 2014 5:06 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: I see that. Someone's playing with magic. *he walked back to the arcane school, smirking* These guys are crazy. Dragon realms are not a playground. *he disappeared in the shadows*

Xandra: Bolas! Hey, Dragonlord! I need your help!

Bolas: Yes?

Xandra: As you know, We awaken Ugin.

Bolas: Of course. And... He's coming.

Xandra: Er... Right. I don't want to risk my friends. He's first coming to Lorwyn, to raid on the leonin. But here's our chance. We could go there without the Crew, so they would not involve in too risky stuff.

Bolas: But what about you? You know They would take a great hit if you will die.

Xandra: Nah. Someday we will all die, aren't we?

Bolas: I see that. You wanna be wild.

Xandra: *she smirked. That was an old rhyme *

Bolas: Well, most of the people say that... But you are looking good. *he give her a little pat on the head, and than walked away*

Xandra: Bolas... BOLAS YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE OTHERS! *she laughed and walked away*

#284 Sep 11, 2014 6:32 PM

Mr. John

Marx: *Had heard what Xandra said he approached her.* Going somewhere?

Cayla Mills

#285 Sep 11, 2014 6:43 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Uh, what? No! I'm not going anywhere...

#286 Sep 11, 2014 6:57 PM

Mr. John

Marx: Sure Xandra and the sky is falling. Look do what you gotta do if you die. Well Argil might kill me. But we see what we can do about trying to bring you back. Your right we all die one day. But your not going away that easy. Anyway go stop this Ugin but be careful.

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 11, 2014 6:58 PM)

Cayla Mills

#287 Sep 11, 2014 7:01 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Are you stalking me or something? You do better not. Well, got a realm to save. *she teleported*

Bolas: Well, bringing her back would be impossible. It requires a massive amount of energy, a ready spell, right timing, And also to be sure her soul wants to return.

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 11, 2014 7:02 PM)

#288 Sep 11, 2014 7:10 PM

Mr. John

Marx: We've done it before. But the revival magic is extremely difficult. Me, Argil, Spyro, and Cynder can't use the main one anymore and the spell. We used to bring Zerve and his men back can only be used once. So your right. It's hard to say if she would want to return. But if she doesn't well. Are goodbyes will be given and a proper burial too. Good luck Xandra. Anyway Bolas what are you going to now? Your always welcome here but are you heading back to Time Spiral?

Cayla Mills

#289 Sep 11, 2014 7:14 PM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: Nah. Had enough of Time Spiral. I will wander around fir sometime, than will ready the grave for Xandra. *he laughed* However, there is no way she could beat Ugin. He's the strongest mechanical dragon ever was. Consider her dead.

Xandra: *she appeared near a tree. She saw Ugin destroys houses, and took a place to hide*

#290 Sep 11, 2014 7:19 PM

Mr. John

Marx: *His heart broke when he heard that. Argil and her's future wasn't even going to happen. Even if he had been there right now. Argil would have wanted her to go on too. He accepted it. And just nodded.* Does he have a weakness?

Cayla Mills

#291 Sep 11, 2014 7:26 PM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: Water. When Yawgmoth awaken him, they shared their weakness of water. I wonder why.

Xandra: *she stood against Ugin* By the stars in the sky and the fire in the hell, You are considered dead!

Ugin: Huh. Not today. *an army of vampires went with him Lorwyn had a local army*

Xandra: For Erebos! *she ran to Ugin*

#292 Sep 11, 2014 7:28 PM

Mr. John

Marx: I'll keep that in mind. Well farewell Xandra. *He walked out to go talk to Spyro and Cynder.*

Cayla Mills

#293 Sep 11, 2014 7:36 PM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: *he walked away*

Xandra: *she flied behind ugin, Biting his weak spots*

Ugin: You will pay! *a vampire caught her*

#294 Sep 11, 2014 8:48 PM

Mr. John

Marx: *Explained the situation to Spyro and Cynder he used dragon time to return time to normal around Argil and teleported him there he explained everything to Argil. Who collapsed a tear running down his eye he wiped it away..*

Argil: I understand my first true love Xandra I will always love you. I'm sorry I never got to tell you that but you will always be in my heart my angel. Marx when I die hopefully of old age or whatever I want to be buried next to Xandra.

Marx: Understood.

Argil: *Nodded as did the others they went and got armor ready it was mechanical Zerve and the Zeo Mages came too. Wearing armor of mechanical properties.*

Spyro: Now to call him. *Half the Resistance sounded an alarm the Eldrazi alarm used to go call Emarakul. Argil went to go to Izzet. To talk to Niv and co. Cynder went to go talk to Ulasht, and Marx went to Pharika.*

Argil: *At Izzet.* Niv, Dack guys you here I need to talk there's trouble.

Cynder: *In Arcane.* Ulasht?

Marx: *Back at town.* Pharika?

Spyro: *Waited for Emarakul.*

Cayla Mills

#295 Sep 12, 2014 5:41 AM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "Huh... Xandra is in trouble you say? Then I'll have something to keep me occupied and.. Rossiel! *as he gets no response, he looks behind him, and sees a neon carving in the wall, saying "See you there"*"

#296 Sep 12, 2014 11:02 AM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: I'm coming.

Ulasht: Indeed. Let's do it.

Niv-Mizzet: We are going in.

Emrakul: For sure. *they all went to Bolas*

Bolas: Great. Here, I'll bring you there. *he teleported with them*

Xandra: *she were pushed to the ground by a vampire* That's... nothing....

Ugin: *he put his hand, and tried to cast a spell on Xandra. He made her stun, and her eyes become black* Your nightmares inspire me, Xandra. *a vampire ran behind her, and stabbed her with a sword*

Xandra: *she fell on the ground* Erebos... Forgive me... I wasn't strong... Enough...

Pharika: Xandra! *she ran near her, tried to heal her*

Xandra: That's it. Show... them... my... note. And tell Argil... I will meet him. *she died*

Pharika: Dang it. We lost her.

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 12, 2014 11:15 AM)

#297 Sep 12, 2014 1:09 PM

CuttingEdge

#298 Sep 12, 2014 2:31 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Looks down at Xandra's body and pulls her into his arms carrying her bridal style.* My love goodbye I promise I will meet you again someday and we will be together forever! *He gave her a passionate kiss on the lips and nodded at Marx.*

Marx: Of course. *He took a casket and the two took Xandra to the cemetary in Lowryn. they put Xandra inside the casket sofly and sealed it took a shovel and burried her body putting a tombstone on the spot and covering the grave back up with dirt. They encarved something into her tombstone it read. "This warrior showed no fear and courage she is a great warrior and general rest in peace Xandra. Friend, Herorine and Angel!" They finished it off and said some prayers.*

Marx: Hard to beleive the last thing you told me was to stop stalking you. I wasn't just looking out for you.Thank you for everything farewell! *He walked off.*

Argil: *Blew a kiss onto the gravestone.* I love you Xandra I always will. And one day we will be together forever free from anything that can harm us goodbye! You will always be my entire world! *He left storing the shovel back and leaving the gravesite of a true warrior his true love in peace. The tombstone and her grave a reminder of how great she always was. Argil and Marx rejoined the others.*

Spyro: Devil Trigger?

Argil: Yup. He can't control himself in that state. He won't need water but just incase. *They had rocket water bottles and water guns, thier weapons of water had fire retardent, and foams and gel on it. just in case.*

Cynder: Vampires are weak to sunlight but if it dosen't affect them. Just bombard them with attacks and some of are weapons have light powered things in them. But no one get close yet. They nodded and Cynder and co waited hidden in a forest.*

Cayla Mills

#299 Sep 12, 2014 3:54 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: *he looked at her grave*
Xandra the Mighty
Slayer of cyclops
Vanquisher of undead
Killed by a vampire. *he sighed, and walked away*

Pharika: You will be remembered. *she put her hand on the grave* Your friends will remember you. We will. Heavens take you... as it must. *she saw Bolas approaching*

Bolas: May I?

Pharika: Yeah. *she let Bolas stand near the grave* Xandra. Here is my last words. As the skies break, and the meteors fall, we stand against the darkness, smelling our mortal blood, looking at the enemy in anger and in pain. The Gods has been gifted you:

Karametra gave you the gift of beauty.
Atheros has gave you gift of darkness.
Ephara has gave you the gift of justice.
Erebos has gave you the gift of no fear.
Heliod has gave you the gift of might.
Iroas has gave you the gift of victory.
Keranos has gave you the gift of Curiosity.
Kruphix has gave you the gift of knowledge.
Mogis has gave you the gift of Eternal Bloodthirsty.
Nylea has gave you the gift of wildness.
Phenax has gave you the gift of cruelty.
Thassa has gave you the gift of friendship.
Xenagos has gave you the gift of pain.

You are blessed, and will be. May your soul travel trough the quicksilver sea, and finally make it's way to Nyx. So In one day, you will become a true God. By your will. Xandra. We love you. *he sighed, than walked away with Pharika*

Adamaro: *He, Isperia and Tarakir were crying on her grave* Our young daughter... Is no longer with us.

Zur: *he looked at her Grave, and closed his eyes* My only friend.

Pharika: *she walked near the crew* Ah.. hey, I got something from Xandra... for you. He-Here it is. *she opened a note and read it* 'Me, Xandra Vess, are giving the next stuff to the people I will mention: I grant all of my swords collection to my friends Edgar and Rossiel. I grant my diamonds collection to Argil and Marx. And, finally, I give all of my other items and artifacts to Zur and my family. And, if you ever go to Mirrodin, please, just say hello. I will be rewarded.' *she cried* Go... take your stuff... She was so nice... *she dropped the note and ran away*

#300 Sep 12, 2014 4:33 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: *He wrote something on the gravestone it read, True warrior. Cynder put brave soul, and surprisingly The Zeo Mages put Strong Willed. They all left the Resistance put Thank You Xandra down and left. Argil picked up the note and stored it away. He wiped a tear from his eye and he and Marx dug up another grave and put the dirt in it. It was Argil's grave. It read RIP Argil. The gravestone there and dirt covering it. Argil would be buried next to Xandra upon his wishes but. For now living out his life. Happily. Marx returned the shovel. And they and The Resistance returned hidden in the forest hidden.*

Cayla Mills

Board footer