Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#226 Sep 03, 2014 6:58 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

((Their guardian angels not stalkers. And they rock just like Edge nothing stalker like about that. wink))

Argil: *Continues to sleep as the next day began. Marx, and co visited him and brought him flowers and cards.*

Spyro: He's woken up and eaten but he's resting for now. Cody did a number on him but at least he's okay.

???: Who are you guys talking to? *They turned around and saw Argil. And hugged him.*

Spyro: Your okay how?

Argil: I healed faster then expected so I can head home now. It's lunch time let's all celebrate by having some lunch.*They nodded and went to get some food. Argil took the gifts and gave a thumbs up to the person in the bandages and headed home Zerve had helped take out the Cooperheads and he joined the others for thier very tense lunch. Argil and co giving him a cold glare he looked ashamed but ate as did they.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 03, 2014 7:16 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#227 Sep 03, 2014 7:18 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Bolas: *sees Argil* Hey Argil! May I kill the snake?.*he looked at him*

Xandra: You should have saw him killing these Time Spiral prisoners.

Pharika and Ulasht: *they walked near them. They looked tired but happy*

Pharika: Okay! Gifts everybody! *she gave Xandra a new black lotus and an earring. She gave Zur a new stuff and a spellbook. She gave Argil a new armor set, which would summon when he wants*

Last edited by thetruefan (Sep 03, 2014 7:18 PM)

#228 Sep 03, 2014 7:28 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Made armor dissapear and pecked Xandra gently on the cheek.* Bolas Xandra thank you for helping and beleving in me it's very appperciated.*

Spyro: *He bows at Bolas's feet as does the others.* We saw you are amazing great one thank you for gracing us with your prescense.

Argil: Thanks for the gifts you two by why are you so tired?

Zerve: Shopping perhaps looks like it.

Spyro: No joke. Hey. *He and the others turned to Zerve giving him a cold glare he looked ashamed again and left.

Argil: Zerve. *He looked down sadly the archmage was trying at least he hopped they would be friends soon. Spyro and Cynder left they said Sparx was visiting so they wanted to see him.*

Argil: Bolas sir I want to thank you once again. If you want you can stay the night at me and my brother Marx's house it's a ten story room place so there's enough room. So there's 4 rooms left and you can stay. And you don't need to kill Cody or his gang they are in Iron Prison rotting and serving a lifetime sentence they've recived their punishment. He looked at Pharika and Ulasht.*

Argil: Stay the night with us you two look exhausted.

Marx: But if Pharika breaks anything she's paying 20 gems for it. that's how much it is for damage and that'll cover the cost of repair. *He smirked.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 03, 2014 7:31 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#229 Sep 03, 2014 7:38 PM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: *he looked at the others* You look great too. I can stay, of course. But I don't... kind of... sleep. I medidate.

Ulasht: Ah, We went to a honeymoon in time Spiral, and we bought these stuff. But thanks for offer, We would be happy.

Pharika: *nods*

Xandra: *she kissed Argil on the cheek* 1-1 For now. *she said smiling*

Bolas: I see you are ready for greater power. If you want, I can teach you mind sculpt. *he flied in the sky*

#230 Sep 03, 2014 10:09 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Xandra I l-love the sky. *He smiled as he smirked at Xandra he was about to tell Xandra he loved her but he did not say a word. yet.* Anyway you guys enjoy yourself we'll see you guys back home. *He hugged Xandra goodbye waved and returned home with Marx. They set up the beds and everything for everyone. and waited for them their tables were low as dragons did not set on chairs so they sat on a comfortable ground and had dinner ready it was steak and vegitable stew. With water.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 03, 2014 10:10 PM)

Cayla Mills

#231 Sep 04, 2014 4:29 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she looks at the sky* Hm. *walks to Argil's house*

Bolas: *he goes to his room. He meditates- puts one leg in front of him, than stands lower, and closes.his eyes. he could stay like this for hours.*

Xandra: *she lied on her bed, putting her head down near the floor*

Zur: *he worked on mind sculpt*

#232 Sep 04, 2014 4:48 PM

Mr. John

Marx: *Had finished up the dinner with Argil they put all the plates on the table and ate and drank up they worked out trained and were about ready for bed but were chatting.*

Marx: You know the first thing people noticed about Xandra was that she was beautiful.

Argil: *Rolled his eyes.* Pfft.

Marx: What is is?

Argil: I could care less if Xandra was 400 pounds. I love her for who she is. She was worried about me and gave me back the confidence to finally conquer my fear of snakes. That's who I'm in love with the kind, caring and tough Xandra, course she's beautiful but it's her the real her I love looks don't matter it's who the person is that makes you fall for them. If their pretty and are shallow then they can keep walking. But Xandra she's a tough, hardened determined, amazing dragon and for all she's been through it's turned her into an amazing dragon with kindness, care, and determination a dragon who I want in my life and who I don't ever want to lose as a friend and hopefully as my one day girlfriend and hopefully after a while wife. *He nodded.*

Marx: *Smirked.* Well put. *They went to bed after.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 04, 2014 4:49 PM)

Cayla Mills

#233 Sep 04, 2014 6:28 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Zur, wutcha doing?

Zur: Well, Trying to use mind sculpt. And failing. All over again.

Xandra: But... how do you test it?

Zur: On myself, like duh. If I want to learn a spell, I always risk myself, no matter in each way and in each kind of willing from me. I know it worked when I don't rememeber anything. *he laughed* What, do you want me to try it on you?

Xandra: Ha, no! *she smiled*

Zur: *he put three fingers on her head, waited for a second, than laughed and gave her a friendly little hit on the head* Just go to sleep.

Xandra: I can't. I'm thinking about a lot of things in this time.

Zur: What kind of things?

Xandra: First, there is Argil. He's the most sweet guy I have met in my life, and I don't know what he thinks. Secondly, I am worried about my Family. Teneb is dead, Tarakir's location is unknown. Adamaro and Isperia are not here, too. And also Bolas. He's starting to make me scared. You saw what he did to these prisoners?

Zur: That was their punishment.

Pharika: *she enters their room, with two camping beds* Hello Friends and cousins.

Ulasht: *he walked behind Pharika, and they two threw their beds on the center of the room* How it's going?

Xandra: Oh hel-hello buddies.

Pharika: Well, We'll should have a good night. *they two entered their beds*

Xandra: *she looked at the wall, breathing slowly*

Zur: *he was half sleeping*

#234 Sep 04, 2014 8:28 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Woke the next morning and saw A figure on the Resistance's top he ate breakfast worked out and went to see it it was Spyro.*

Argil: How you doin?

Spyro: Great look at it Argil, the peacefulness of Warfang the Dragon Realms at peace. Are loved ones and it's citizens protected this is what I fought to achieve and we have.

Argil: I agree.

Spyro: I'm glad we're best friends Cynder and Sparx feel the same.

Argil: Ditto. *He and Spyro hugged as Argil went home and Spyro returned  home to his loved ones Sparx and Cynder. Argil saw a yellow glowing blue eyed adult white winged dragonfly. It was Sparx. Argil greeted him.*

Argil: Hey buddy?

Sparx: *Turned around.* Oh hey Argil I decided to buzz around and explore. You know you dragons could have more variety nothing for Dragonflies here much.

Argil: Liar.

Sparx: Oh it's true see ya around sucka. *He buzzed off back to Spyro and Cynder's.*

Argil: I love that dragonfly better head home. *He bumped into Zerve.*

Zerve: Hi see ya around.

Argil: Wait. Listen your trying you and the Zeo Mages I trust you now but not fully I know going to be on are side so. Thanks for trying.

Zerve: Thanks it's all we can do for now. Me and my friends. *He leaves as Argil headed home he saw Cynder talking to Marx. They look like they had finished up their activities. Cynder looked like she and Spyro had shared a bit of a long make out session. Cynder and Marx turned to him.*

Argil: What's up?

Cynder: Well we gotta talk.

Cayla Mills

#235 Sep 05, 2014 4:55 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she woke up* Good Morning everyone!

Bolas: *he entered the room* Hello. Xandra, tell the others I need to go. Remember- use Mindsculpt and Traumatize wisely. Please.

Xandra: *she nods*

Bolas: *he disappears*

Pharika: *she opens her eyes and yawns* Hi. What's up?

Ulasht: *he raises his head, looks at Pharika, than puts his head down again*

Zur: *he jumps from his bed* Good Morning.

Xandra: Hello guys. What about a good breakfast at ravnica? *she took a sack of gems* On me!

*They all chill, than goes after Xandra. They went to Ravnica, in the bar where she met Dack. They had a good time*

#236 Sep 05, 2014 5:35 PM

Mr. John

Cynder: *She Marx, and Argil stayed at home they already ate and needed to talk about the problem.*

Cynder: Listen you've heard of Cheo right the Cheo gang their just as dangerous as the Black Mamba Assassins lead by Cody and Rattlesnake Jack.

Argil: How could I not Cheo's is one of the Dragon Realms most high ranking criminals. But even more so he's one of are former best friends. *He sighs.*

*The Cheo gang were fully grown male cheetahs they were master theives who used cunning, quickness, and intllegence to swipe and get items from all over. They were orange with black eyes, black spots, and black ring patterns on their tales. Cheo their leader and Zao the co head his younger brother were at odds though. Zao had left his life of crime behind and was now a member of the Resistance's west end in Niva desert 5 miles away from Ravinca, Zao had contacted the gang because he saw his brother and gang and needed thier help to take them down and haul them into Iron Prison. He also used to be best friends with the gang now that he was good he kept in contact with the gang but Cheo no so much as he was still evil. and planning a big heist in Ravinca with his team. Marx had encountered him before but was too slow as the fastest land animals there was no way he could outspeed a cheetah he knew it but the gang knew they would haul them in soon. They met with Spyro and the sheriff and deputy of the Resistance, the Resistance, had thie ranks police, being lowest then Swat team, soldier, Sheriff and Deputy General, Eldrazi Leader and Leaders. General were Marx, and Argil Eldrazi Leader Emrakul, and Leaders Spyro and Cynder. But Emrakul could leave and help when he wanted.* The gang was still on break but after training they headed into the desert on automobiles all vehicles were big enough for all dragons of all sizes. They had their armor on Argil, merged his first set of armor into the new one Pharika and Ulasht gave him and Marx did the same with one Argil gave him they arrived in Ravinca in the bar, with a small band of Resistance members. to meet the west Resistance same rank and lead by Zao. They parked their vehicles and went in. Spyro leading the team, in.*

Argil: *He and Marx, sat with the Sheriff and Deputy and Cynder as all the armored members which was all of them waited as Spyro searched for Zao. Spyro found him and they conversed.*

Cayla Mills

#237 Sep 05, 2014 6:00 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she looks at them* Hey there.

Zur: *he looked at Zao, smirking*

Xandra: However, we distrust strangers. *she said looking at Zao*

Ulasht: *he looked serious* We grew up on these streets. We know them better than any Rakdos grunt from Zelzo. *he put his head down*

#238 Sep 05, 2014 6:18 PM

Mr. John

Zao: *Just ignored them he continued talking to Spyro. Argil gave a nod of acknowlagement in the gang's direction then continued talking to the others. They were on a mission so they were serious and were just focused.*

Zao: So anyway I think the problem should happen right about now. *A gust of wind past by as The Cheo gang headed to the Ravinca bank. Spyro, and co followed suit after them. Argil pecked Xandra on the cheek winking at her and followed last waving goodbye to the others and following suit after them.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 05, 2014 6:32 PM)

Cayla Mills

#239 Sep 05, 2014 6:46 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she smiled* Go on!

Ulasht: This is not happening. This is not happening. *his eyes became red and started to burn*

Pharika: Ulasht, No!

Ulasht: *he was covered by fire* FOREVER SLEEP! *he shouted and ran to the Cheo gang*

Pharika: *she looked at Ulasht sadly*

Zur: What is it?

Pharika: The anger. He can't control it.

Zur: Well, look at him. Justice. That what he's willing for.

Pharika: But he's risking himself!

Zur: Nah. He's Strong.

Pharika: Urgh. *she walked outside*

#240 Sep 05, 2014 7:36 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: *We need a Strategy. Me Cynder, The Sheriff, and Deputy, will trap them from the top. Argil, you Marx, the other Resistance, and Zao get from below. With nets. They nodded the Cheo gang came by but the two nets trapped them. The Cheo gang had battle rifles, and swords. Cheo cut right through the net and he and the gang burst into the bank at High Speeds. They held guns, to the bankers and took a load of gems.*

Cheo: Pleasure doing business with you men. *He laughed he spoke in an African accent just like Cody, Zao and his gang. He sped out half his gang carrying the gems. Him carrying most.*

Cheo: With this loot we can buy new gear. And are own vehicles even more. Ha. *Suddenly an arrow fired by Marx exploded trapping his gang in glue. The a Resistance jumped in front flashing their badges the Resistance Emblem which was a black dragon with black all over and green eyes breathing a torrent of flames displayed.*

Spyro: In the name of the Resistance your under arrest. *Argil returned their loot. And closes the bank down good the bankers safe. Cheo freed his men with quick movements.*

Cheo: On the side of good your a disappointment.

Zao: You disappointed us now were hauling you in. *He leapt and shot two of Cheo's men then sheathed his weapon and clawed too. Everything went crazy after that. Spyro and Cynder unsheathed their assault riffles and started firing the the gang who out sped them and fired off. Back Spyro and Cynder took damage but fired back. The two Resistance soldiers were killed but buried just like their brethren in the battle against the Black Mamba Assassins. Argil got clawed and rammed to the ground he unsheathed his spear and stabbed one of the gang but got tackled he held the cheetah from his face with the spear. The Deputy and Sheriff gave off shots with their Flintlock Pistols wounding some. Marx fired explosive arrows at Cheo. And the two sled further into the desert.*

Cayla Mills

#241 Sep 05, 2014 7:45 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: Watch this. *he jumped near them, and the cheo, than flied a meter in the air, and a burst of fire released from him. It was his strongest risky attack*

Pharika: Ulasht! *she ran near him*

Ulasht: *he lied on the ground. his body was burned* Ah... Dammit! Get me back into the fight!

Pharika: No! *she dragged him out of the battlefield, and healed him*

Xandra: *she looked and the cheo, smirking*

#242 Sep 05, 2014 8:00 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Smiled when he saw Xandra, but he was bitten and clawed. He spun his spear and stabbed two knocking them out. Then unleashed several electric cages to trap the others and sheathed his spear. Zao fired bullets at two and stabbed two knocking them out. A bullet came from Argil's battle rifle it turned back into a assault rifle. He unleashed a electric spear barrage which wounded and trapped half of them against a wall. He he blew on his gun and put it away. Spyro and Cynder unleashed a bullet barrage. Which knocked out half the others. They finished with a poison earth wave knocking out some more. Marx fired a arrow which exploded sending Cheo skidding back. He fired one which froze him. To the ground Cheo freed himself as Marx sheathed his Bow and arrow. And Cheo tackled and bit him. The meteorite attack knocked out half the gang.*

Argil: Good one Ulasht. But don't put your self in danger like that. *Zao shot and clawed, and stabbed the others knocking half of them out. He put his sword and battle riffle sheathing them away. A sniper fired a bullet at Pharika and then two more into her abdomen, stomach, and left leg. He fires one into, Ulasht's leg, stomach, and chest. Argil froze two of the Cheo two a wall who tried to attack Xandra. *

Argil: No one misses with my angel.

Cayla Mills

#243 Sep 05, 2014 8:03 PM

Mr. John

((Double post by mistake. Ignore it.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 05, 2014 8:05 PM)

Cayla Mills

#244 Sep 05, 2014 8:08 PM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: *she shouted and fell*

Ulasht: Night falls... So as you! Heliod guide me! *a golden spear appeared in his hand. He threw it on a cheo member, took it again and joined the fight*

Xandra: It is simple. Erebos! Give me your words! *a black whip appeared in her hand* Whip of Erebos. *she attacked the cheo members. with each hit, an ally's health was restored. a little.*

Pharika: *she stood again slowly* You and your stupid guns. Will we maybe go back to nature? *she turned into the pelakka*

#245 Sep 05, 2014 8:37 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: *He and Cynder were battling the other Cheo getting bit, and clawed. They combined a wind and flame wind which took then out. The Cheo got taken out by Xandra's whip and Ulasht's spear. Some of then jumped on Pharika, they bit her, on the neck clawed her back and one bit her on the tail not letting go. The other one bit her neck again. And did not release his hold. The other Cheo ran at Xandra but an ice sword stabbed them knocking all the others out. A blast of wind hit the Cheo knocking them off Pharika and out. Spyro and Cynder healed her up. The healing could heal a target without looking by focusing it would not heal them if knocked out. Marx unleashed a ice arrow and fire arrow striking Cheo. * He shot Marx and bit him. They sheathed their weapons.*

Marx: Freestyle. Boy you think you tough? I ain't got no cheetah speed but I gonna hit you hard I'm super fast. *He blocked a claw attack from Cheo and twisted his paw.* Boy I gonna kick your butt send you to prison. I'm super fast. Too fast I'm super fast. Cheo bit him and clawed him across the side Marx grunted in pain and threw a fireball and earth ball at a cement tower as cement poured down and Marx did a flying kick sending Cheo flying back in pain into the cement encasing him.* I am just super fast bye Cheo. *He hauled the Cheo to prison with the rest of the Cheo gang. Following suit the Resistance nodded and went to take a break at the bar. Spyro and Cynder healed up Pharika and left with them too.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 05, 2014 8:38 PM)

Cayla Mills

#246 Sep 05, 2014 8:46 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Erebos will come back. *the whip disappeared*

Pharika: Tha-Thank you. *she stood up, and walked slowly near Ulasht, helping him walk*

Ulasht: Heliod marked you. *he threw the spear in the air and it disappeared* *he glared at the cheo* I knew that would happen.

Xandra: *she looked at Argil and approached him* What was these things?

#247 Sep 05, 2014 9:05 PM

Mr. John

Marx: *The Cheo were now imprisoned in Iron Prison locked up for good. He and Argil left and joined the others Zao thanked them.*

Zao: The West Resistance will continue to guard Ravinca off I go. *He waves goodbye as did the others they were off. He headed home.*

Argil: *Sees Xandra approach and smiles.He listened to her question and answered.* The Cheo Gang aka the Cheo named after their leader Cheo. Are a gang of master Cheetah Thieves Cheetah's are the fastest land animals alive so. They were hard to apprehend. But their finally gone and in prison. So I was wondering. *He took her hand gently.* Xandra do you want go out again sometime. There's this spot I really would like to take you for a picnic if it's okay with you?

Spyro: Anytime Pharika. *He jumped down and so did Cynder they went to the bar everyone all healed up they just relaxed for now.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 05, 2014 9:05 PM)

Cayla Mills

#248 Sep 06, 2014 8:57 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: In pleasure. *she smiled, and looked at Argil waiting for him*

Ulasht: *sighs* We are going to Warfang. If you need us, we are there. *he and Pharika disappeared*

Zur: Well, that was a lucky brawl. I'm going to Warfang. *he walked away*

#249 Sep 06, 2014 5:07 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *He smiled he would make the plans with Xandra later.* You go on ahead I gotta hang with the Resistance I'll see you later at home. *He gave Xandra a peck on the cheek. And joined the others Cynder and Marx gave him a look. They were all healed up he healed himself and joined them.*

Argil: What?

Cynder: You know dragons just used to be mates and that was it they asked and bam. Mates husband and wife. But it's evolved boyfriend and girlfriend husband and wife.

Argil: What does that make you and Spyro?

Cynder: Husband and wife we got married three days ago.

Argil: Congratulations.

Cynder: Thanks your not mad are you that we didn't invite you only.  Ignitus and the other guardians were there.

Argil and Marx: Nope.

Cynder: Good but were coming to your weddings if you have any.

Argil: Of course. You and Spyro are our best friends. *Marx nodded. *

Marx: But I ain't ever getting married so don't worry bout me. *They all nodded and continued eating. Spyro waved goodbye to the Sheriff and Deputy who returned to Warfang he kissed Cynder and joined them.*

Spyro: Another good capture.

Cynder: You said it.

Cayla Mills

#250 Sep 06, 2014 6:56 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she walked at the streets of Ravnica, Trying to spend her time before going*

Dack: *he walked behind Xandra and gave her a slap on the shoulder* Hey!

Xandra: Fayden.

Dack: Well how it's going? Any lucky stuff?

Xandra: Mm. Ah... none of your buissness. *she smiled*

Dack: *he smiled too* I see you haven't changed!

Xandra: Ha! And what have you stole today?

Dack: *he took a golden crown*

Xandra: I see you are the same filthy thief.

Dack: Shut up. *he stroked her horns, than waved goodbye*

Xandra: *she walked back to Warfang*

Board footer