Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 07, 2014 5:06 PM

spyrofan001
Gems: 0
Birthday: 10 April

IgnitusxOC Love Story (MXM! NO Lemon!)

SO Yes this is a MalexMale Love Story i have been working on with the Fire Guardian Ignitus from The Legend of Spyro and my Dragonself Mitch.

Ignitus just had a day with all his friends Terrador, Volteer, Cyril, Malefor and the one he secretly loved and wanted to confess his love to who’s name was Mitch. Its in the midafternoon after Ignitus’ friends left to do there household chores except Mitch who didn’t have any chores to do and Ignitus had decided this was the best time for him to confess to Mitch. “ Mitch may I ask you a question that I need to get off my back? “ Ignitus had asked Mitch. “ Sure go ahead and ask anything you want to Ignitus. “ Mitch spoke and noticed that Ignitus’ was sweating a little bit. “ Well I am wondering will you be my lover? “ Ignitus said and blushed a deep red that was deeper then his red scales and Mitch was shocked. “ Why, Yes I will be your lover Ignitus. “ Mitch said with a smile. “ Than-” Ignitus tried saying but was cut off by a kiss from Mitch which surprised him but he kissed Mitch back. Mitch was kissing Ignitus passionately for awhile them he used his tongue and asked for entry into Ignitus’ mouth and Ignitus gave him permission to enter his mouth and Mitch explored Ignitus’ mouth as Ignitus explored his. After that Ignitus started a tongue wrestling match with there tongues and both of there tongues tasted foreign to each other because it was new taste but they liked it. After the first kiss was broken Ignitus and Mitch were blushing deeply then Ignitus spoke after what seemed to be five minutes “ So Mitch I was wondering do you want to go on our first date? “ Ignitus asked Mitch and he smiled at Ignitus asking this. “ Yes Ignitus that sounds great. How about we go to the carnival that is in town this whole week?” Mitch said then asked Ignitus. “ That was what I was going to ask you to come to with me. “ Ignitus said intertwined his tail with Mitch’s tail and they started to walk to the carnival and after about thirty minutes they arrive there and Ignitus pays for both of there wristbands with his hard earned gold from work around the town and once they were inside the carnival Ignitus and Mitch both walked around together and seen the ride called the “ Graviton ” which Mitch loved very much. “ Oh Ignitus can we go on the graviton first? “ Mitch asked Ignitus and he nodded yes and they got into the line and waited and soon were on and they enjoyed the ride and then they both went to another ride and rode it and it was scary for Mitch because it was a rollercoaster with loops on it and Mitch had never went on with loops so he was scared but Ignitus had kept him calm on the ride and Mitch was ok with the ride once they were halfway through it. After the rollercoaster they went and played carnival games like the balloon pop and test your strength till it was about ten o clock at night and then they left with the prizes they won and Ignitus had picked love ones and gave them to Mitch and Ignitus went and to a lake and started cuddling in the grass looking at the beautiful stars and they pointed out constellations to each other then Ignitus spoke up “ Mitch I have another question for you “ Ignitus said and looked to Mitch who looked back at him. “ What is it Iggy? “ Mitch asked and licked Ignitus’ Snout trying out a nickname for him. “ I was wondering if you want to be my one and only forever” Ignitus said and Mitch smiles and cuddles closer to Ignitus. “ Yes Iggy I would be so happy to be your one and only and you would be my one and only. “ Mitch said and nuzzled Ignitus and laid his head on Ignitus chest and started drifting to sleep. “ I love you Iggy. “ Mitch said and dozed off on Ignitus chest and heard an “ I love you two Mitch. “ then felt Ignitus put his wing over Mitch and fell asleep with Mitch.

What did you think and Rating you would give.

Horrible 0/10 0%
Bad 1/10 0%
Average 2-3/10 0%
Good 4-5/10 0%
Great 6-7/10 0%
Excellent 8-9/10 0%
Awsome! 10/10 100%
Comment Opinion on this and what needs to be done. 0%
Total votes: 1

#2 Aug 07, 2014 6:06 PM

Gekoncze
Baby Dragon
Award: Speedway Contest Winner Final
Gems: 145

Re: IgnitusxOC Love Story (MXM! NO Lemon!)

o.o That escalated quickly.

It was good! big_smile I wonder how is their relationship going to develop.

#3 Aug 08, 2014 5:57 PM

spyrofan001
Gems: 0
Birthday: 10 April

Re: IgnitusxOC Love Story (MXM! NO Lemon!)

Thanks i'm glad someone liked it! I's being revised at the moment plus i'm gonna add more to the story once my Writer's Block is gone. There's gonna be two versions. One with a lemon in it and one without. The one without will be posted here and the Lemon one on well prablely DA. Anyways thanks for the review! it's appricated because it shows how i'm improveing.

Board footer