Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 16, 2014 4:56 PM

Gothic Dragoness
Gems: 0
Birthday: 14 March

Where Did The Love Go?

A Desperate Love Story Of the Purple Scaled Hero Who Never Quite Understood His Heart and Who it should belong to.Will He Strike Up A Flame With Cynder Or The New Dragoness Student,Melusine?

That was just a little description.Do mention what I could do to make the story possibly better,I'm open to options.
Also I like to make things up as I go along smile Additionally I am also new to the Spyroforum Community so I will get to work! big_smile

Last edited by Gothic Dragoness (Apr 16, 2014 5:01 PM)

#2 Apr 16, 2014 7:31 PM

Gothic Dragoness

Re: Where Did The Love Go?

Part 1:The Dash To School
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there.

My name is Spyro.

The only Purple dragon anyone knows of. Discluding the Dark Master,yep I am only purple one in sight.
On Earth in fact.

But enough babbling about me(as much as I would like to)I need to get to School.

I know it's a bummer but school is school,you still need it right?

Education is my priority.

Spyro thought with a raised eyebrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spyro began to rummage through his backpack trying to get out the last can of his hairspray.

The spikes that protruded from his noggin screamed the idea of the musical,Grease.

Soon his bedroom floor laid waste with knick knacks and pencils that flew out of the bag earlier on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon his smile approved of the horn spikes until they were just right.

Ignoring the mess in the mere background,his walls were covered in sheer horror!

Posters of Cynder,covering the wall left,right and centre in Stalker shots!

With Spyro's hair being intact,he caught a glimpse of one poster in particular.

The one with the heavenly smile that gleamed with delight after Cynder kicked his butt down the School stairs.

Sure he felt pain inside and out from her kick but he kept the snapshot for the gorgeous teeth that was sprinkled with kindness and white.

Spyro has quite the reputation,seeing as he is famous across the land,but he likes the hobby of spying on Cynder,not to mention other girls too.

Spyro's eyes light up everytime he see's her.

The only problem lingering is that she is not so interested.

Melancholy struck across his face.

He knew that she wasn't interested in a serious relationship.

He just sensed it from her eyes whenever they pass by.

His mind drifted off like a daydream mid-way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEHEP!BEHEP!BEHEP!

The bedroom alarm cried its wail of noise into Spyro's ears.

They shot up from the shock of it being so horrifically loud.

After the crow alarm sounded,it seemed to remind him of one,Spyro recovered from the shock and got up steadily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm actually marked the start of a new school day,which meant he should move now!

8.30 seemed like an hour to pass to the next minute.

As if time was playing mind games with him.

His teeth and canines clenched.His little legs hurried out the door as fast as his glide could take him!

He knew that someday he would not be late to the first lesson of the day.

Motivation is what Spyro needs.

After stepping one measly claw out of the temple door he stopped.

He realised he didn't even take his backpack along.

Speak of no preparation either.

Lightning reflexes jolted his arms and collected whatever he needed to take with him.

Camera! Keyrings! Comic books! Slingshot!(Great for annoying Sparx)Revision books.

Even Volteer was impressed with his movement.Giving out a big grin as to what Spyro has learnt from him.

Bolting to Ryu Dragon Academy.

Anxious to see Cynder,learn and experience another day.

The location of the Academy stood on the highest hill in the town.

Trees blew leaves that raced across the floor as much as Spyro himself,almost as if they were racing each other.

Only Spyro had to get their on time.

And time was indeed ticking...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:These are listed in parts,this part was going to be longer but didn't get around to it sad
Anyway please let me know what you think.

#3 Apr 17, 2014 11:12 PM

Gothic Dragoness

I am making a second part to the story.
I will be done with it thankfully sooner than I think.

#4 Apr 18, 2014 1:22 PM

Gekoncze
Baby Dragon
Award: Speedway Contest Winner Final
Gems: 145

I like the part where Cynder kicked Spyro's butt down the School stairs ^.^

#5 Apr 18, 2014 3:13 PM

Gothic Dragoness

Second part is almost done smile Thanks.

Board footer