Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun 09, 2013 6:11 PM

SpyroGirl987
Gems: 0

Daughters Of Darkness

~ ςhαp†εr 1 ~

The days are slowly coming together ever since my mother and father banished me to this infernal place.  My name is Lilac, a black dragoness that everyone fears of.  I look so much like my mother's dark-side that everyone started to fear me, and call me the terror of the skies.  While my two adorable little sisters get complimented, while I get insulted.  It's not fair!  Soon after being called a monster I soon became one, I let anger and hatred lash out of the citizens of Warfang and my parents.  Soon my parents banished me to the burned lands where Malefor ruled the lands, of course my dark heart only grew darker as days and nights passed.  Soon my sisters will be dead!  And I shall be the ruler of Warfang, and all across the realm.  I love that idea, of becoming such a greedy monster to destroy all that they've done to me.  Of course there's one sister that loved me, sweet rose.  Rose is my younger sister that always tried to help me, and the fact I wanted to kill her makes me feel horrible.  The look on her face when mother and father banished was painful, that look was full of sadness, pain, and agony.  Watching her sister acting like a monster must've been terrible for her, but she will join me in my wrath against the world.  Having my sister by my side makes me giddy and yet happy to know that I will be no longer alone in this banishment.
"Hello my dear Lilac," said a dragon's voice.  I turned around to see Malefor's ghostly body in front of me.
"You look just like your mother, a beautiful black dragoness that can take on any obstacle."  I scoffed.
"Please, what do you want?"  I asked bitterly.
"I want to help you with over coming this world."  He showed me a crystal showing me my family.  I saw Rose, she was hurt my poor baby sister.
"Rose stop missing Lilac! She's a careless monster!" Screamed Comet, Rose turned towards her with anger in her face.
"She's the only one that cares about me!"  She ran away with tears in her face, while Comet chased after her.  She rammed Comet and smacked her with her tail.  This made me outraged seeing my little sister being tormented by her.
"I'll rip her apart!"  I screamed, I felt weird though like a sensation around my body.  Instead of being a teenaged dragon, I was turning into an adult dragon.  I'm becoming more slimmer, a little taller, my wings are the largest part of my body, and my eyes glowed a crimson red.  Not like my mother's but a little more darker then her.

~ Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope.  But sometimes fear clouds our vision.  Sometimes our strength gives out.  And yet sometimes when all seems lost, a light shines through the darkness, and we are reminded that even the smallest bit of courage can turn the tides of war. ~ Spyro big_smile

Board footer