Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#101 May 15, 2011 3:50 AM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Rise of the Black Templars

As they walk out of the hotel they se a bustleing market and a space port with Tau dropships carrying supplies to Oaisis and there was a military section where Tau fire warriors, stealth teams, crisis suits and commander Shas'o Kies live and ready for any attack and across from that are there allies Kroot and Vespid solders are also at the ready "Son of a gun they were hiding in the desart all this time." Marlowe says in amazement as in the distance was a big structure oversees all distrects which is the corilation center and as they walk in there were two figures one was a C'tan in an XV-22 battlesuit and the other was a cloaked and holds a staff and on bolth sides of the hall there were 5 Tau bodyguards

"What do we have here?" the cloaked figure asks

"Well i think my stealth teams did a fine job of bringing them here." the C'tan in the battlesuit says

"Well if you dont mind me asking Who in the *bleep* are you?" Marlowe asks

"Forgive me i am Shas'o Kies commander of the Tau army." Shas'o Kies says as he bows

"And i am the Ethieal welcome to Oasis." Ethieal says as he sits on his throne then a pathfinder runs in

"My lord i bring dire news Anchorage has been conqured by the Blood Ravens." the pathfinder says as he catches for breath as Marlowe's eyes widened with anger

"Those heritics will pay they will all pay!" Marlowe says as he screams loudly which can be heard back at Echo base which Nadia hears his scream

"Oh my god that is Marlowe! Hold on im comeing!" Nadia says as she takes to the skies and flies to the desart like a speeding bullet

#102 May 15, 2011 11:57 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

"Marlowe calm down anger won't solve this" Said Argil patting him on the back.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#103 May 15, 2011 5:00 PM

knightstemplar

"Calm down, CALM DOWN! They took over my home and possibly killed everbody what would you like it if your home was took over!" Marlowe says as the Ethieal wispers his men to hold Marlowe down

"Hold him still we will give him his old powers." Ethieal says as a machine arm comes down from the ceiling and a fire warrior insurts Marlowe's old powers onto the arm of the machine which has a shot head attached as the Tau bodyguards hold back Argil, Zalph, and Marx as Marlowe freaks out about the device

"Wait what do you mean my old powers." Marlowe says as he struggles to get free

"My scouts have brought back a vile of your powers from a ruined Tombstone base if we insurt it back into you, you will be the most powerful person in the world." Ethieal says as the shot enters Marlowe's arm and insurts his powers and Marlowe was covered in electricity

"Argil help me!!!" Marlowe yells in pain as he shakes violently as he stands up

#104 May 15, 2011 6:28 PM

Mr. John

A bullet shot the arm off Mark and The Zeroes were standing behind Marlowe. Mark holding a gun.

"You okay Marlowe?" He asked gently.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#105 May 15, 2011 11:29 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe sakes his head then looks at his hand as it surges with eletric energy "Ah man im going to need some headache medicene in the morning and now as for you Mark." Marlowe says as he grabs Marks neck and pulls out his plasma sword and points the tip at his chest "Say hello to Malefor for me will you." Marlowe says as he thrusts his sword in his heart and then pulls it out then looks at the Zeros "You guys get out before i decide to kill you or let my friends kill you." Marlowe says as he does the "im watching you" gesture then the Zeros ran out of the corilation center as Nadia flies in

"Marlowe are you alright?" Nadia askes in an worried tone as Marlowe sees Nadia and calms down

"Yea im fine Nadia." Marlowe says as he has a vision of the future he sees Spyro and Cynder and a young little dark purple dragoness named Nina and he sees Flame and Ember have a son named Ash then he sees a red and blue dragoness named Zonoya having a son named Frijir then he sees himself and Nadia having a purple dragoness daughter named Miranda then the vision ends "We all have offspring." Marlowe says in his mind as he smiles at Nadia and sees Nadia looking away blushing "Anycase we need to stop the Blood Ravens from there conquest." Marlowe says as he focuses his energy to turn his element to light

"I agree with Marlowe the earlier we strike the faster it is to take them down." Shas'o Kies says

#106 May 16, 2011 1:34 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Flame and Ember don't exist in The Legend of Spyro timeline. They only exist in Classic Spyro Timeline. And Ember has a boyfriend in that time an armadillo named Bandit. As for Marlowe this drgaonborn stuff needs to end. His parents should just be humans these two dragons parents of his should not excist. And he can't have these powers. Because it goes against the rules of RP. Otherwise knight this RP could be shut down.

Oh and is it okay if this red and blue dragoness Zonoya is the main love interest of Argil?

Argil looked at Mark's body he looked on in pure shock. "Oh my gosh he's still breathing" Mark's body dissapeared but he could be heard laughing.

"The King of Bandits it was written on his clothes his name is Mark Mars but what does he want with Marlowe. And how did he survive?" Argil walked back to the group.

Suddenly a sword stabbed Shas'o Kies from behind it dragged his dead body off it could not be seen. Something started to devour his body eating it whole. When it was finished it vanished into the night.

Cayla Mills

#107 May 16, 2011 2:24 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: ok your right about the powers and the dragonborn being dissmissed but i checked the Deviant art site and searched in the comics sections under the words "Zonoya the dragon comic" and i discovered that Flame and Ember are ment to be together but it is your opinion and i have mine and Zonoya was a friend of Cynder before she got a scar across the eye and decided to become evil and yes Argil is Zonoya's love intrest but from what i can gather from her is that she has a dark form

"Well whatever it is its gone but Shas'o he is gone but who is going to lead the Tau army?" Marlowe says as the scene changes to a mountin cave showing a red and blue dragoness flying out of the cave to Oasis to see the Ethieal hours later she lands in front of the corilation center and walks in and Marlowe notices the red and blue dragoness and approaches her "Hello and what is your name if i might ask." Marlowe asks

"Hello my name is Zonoya." Zonoya says as she looks to Argil "And who is this little cutie?" Zonoya says as she walks to Argil and looks at him with her one gold colored eye and Marlowe chuckles a little

OOC: Zonoya is in her teenage years and she wears a gold necklace and gold paw anklets on her front paws

#108 May 16, 2011 3:41 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Well Ember and Flame could be brought back here but they would have to two different versions.

"My N-name is A-Argil M-miss" Said Argil. Those gold eyes were beautiful so was this dragoness Argil was blushing. But he turned away from the group so they could not see.

Cayla Mills

#109 May 16, 2011 10:19 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe was watching Argil and notices him turning away and chuckles a little then walks up to Zonoya "By the way names Marlowe." Marlowe says as Zonoya looks at Marlowe reaching out his hand to shake Zonoya's

"Pleasure to meet you Marlowe." Zonoya says as she reaches out her paw and shakes his hand then looks at Argil again then smiles at him and the group stayed at the corilation center for the night and Marlowe was sitting far away thinking what that vision ment and grabs an audio diary

"March 5 2009 i had another vision but it not nightmarish it was heart warming i saw my friends raising families and i saw myself raising one this is a dream come true and im proud of it i mean if i touched someone when i had this vision they will see the vision and they wil wonder the same thing and why im getting these thing visions i do not know why but it is really mysterious." Marlowe says as he bushes a button and the recording ends and he wonders to himself and then he sees Nadia walking to him "Oh hey Nadia." Marlowe says

"Is something the matter my love." Nadia says as she lays down beside Marlowe and puts her paw on top of Marlowe's hand

"Nothing my dear nothing." Marlowe says as he lays down beside her and Nadia covered him with her wing and kisses him on the lips

"Night." Nadia says

"Night." Marlowe says as Zonoya lays down alone

#110 May 16, 2011 11:40 AM

Mr. John

Argil passes by Zonoya's room on his way to bed he had a blanket and placed over her to keep her warn. "Night!" He whispered then headed off to bed.

Cayla Mills

#111 May 16, 2011 8:44 PM

knightstemplar

OOC: i did a little more resarch and turns out there is another version of Flame and Ember that they have a adult version and so do Zonoya, Spyro, and Cynder

The next morning Marlowe wakes up and goes to his pack and pulls out his thermos and unscrews the cap and the scent of coffee goes into Zonoya's nose and she wakes up and fallows the scent to the main hall where Marlowe is sitting and he notices Zonoya "Morning Zonoya." Marlowe says as he sips his coffee then screws back on the cap then pulls out a elemental shadow fire crystal then looks at a compartment on his left hand and on it says "insurt elemental crystal here." then he puts in the crystal and his hand was covered in shadow fire "Heh cool." Marlowe says as he deactivates the shadow fire

"So what were you before Malefor was awakened?" Zonoya askes as she eats some sheep meat

"Well before he was awakened i was a goverment paid bounty hunter i kill criminals for money and i was the richest person in alavar." Marlowe says as he pulls out a dragon dollar coin and flips it and puts it back "And ever scence i defeated Malefor's forces i earned popularity amongst the dragons." Marlowe says as he pulls out a guitar "Any songs you thinking of?" Marlowe asks

"I know one Sweet Home Alabama." Zonoya says

"Ooo country nice pick." Marlowe says as he starts to the tune and starts to sing it

#112 May 16, 2011 9:44 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Okay awesome!

Argil walked into the kitchen and started eating some breakfast. He hummed to the song as Marlowe played it. Argil looked over at Zonoya and smiled he then went back to eating and humming. When he finished he had a serious look on his face.

"Marlowe can I talk to you alone for a moment?"

Cayla Mills

#113 May 17, 2011 1:27 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe ends the song and looks at Argil "Shure be back Zonoya." Marlowe says as he puts away the guitar and stands up

"Ok i will be here waiting." Zonoya says as she continues eating as Marlowe and Argil went into a hall way

"So whats up?" Marlowe askes as he tests his elemental gauntlet and his gauntlet was covered in shadow fire then he deactivates it and replaces the crystal with a rare wind crystal and his hand was covered in wind

#114 May 17, 2011 1:38 AM

Mr. John

"The Emperor of Mankind and The Blood Ravens tell me everything you know about them. Also me and my bros worked on our phsychic powers we can control it to join the Knights of The Knights of The Inquisition. Alex contacted us and he's on his way to help us face this threat"

"But back to the question The Emperor of Mankind and The Blood Ravens why do they want to enslave the dragons? Why is The Emperor here? And do they have any weeknesis also does The Emperor have any members of his army I should know about?"

"And do The Blood Ravens have any weeknesis?"

'Marlowe one more thing when this is all over I want you to leave the Dragon Realms with Nadia when your married to her and never reurn" Said a voice out of nowhere.

OOC: knight if you live in America that video  game The First Templar is coming out tommorow. Since your a big fan of The Templars thought I would let you know. Incase you want to get it.

Cayla Mills

#115 May 17, 2011 2:22 AM

knightstemplar

"Well the Blood Ravens were the Emperor's elite military force and they lead many crusades to different planets and they succseded but suffered many casualties but the have belived in the god emperor and you know the crystal the Ark right and they think this crystal was given to the dragons to misuse the crystals power so the Emperor decided to enslave the dragons in revenge of and you wont belive this but Malefor the dark master but he thinks this planet has enough resources of metal for there bolters and they will use the dragons in their founderies to produce their guns faster and they do have a weakness the armor is affected by laser and anti armor rounds." Marlowe says as he pulls out a old picture of his parents but puts it back "That is all i know brother." Marlowe says as he hears crawling on the ceiling "What was that?" Marlowe says and hears Zonoya scream "That is Zonoya!" Marlowe yells as runs in and sees a Necron Flayed One standing infront of her as she backs up the flesh that the Necron was wearing still bleeding blood which made Marlowe almost gag "Oh man that is disgusting." Marlowe says loudly as the Necron looks at Marlowe and jumps right on top of him and rasies his claws ready to rip Marlowe to shreads

"Argil help him!" Zonoya yells as she panics

#116 May 17, 2011 10:59 AM

Mr. John

When Argil saw Zonoya in trouble something within him snapped and then seeing Marlowe in trouble An electric orb formed in his mouth he fired it and it exploded destroying The Necron. Argil sent a water ball to heal any wounds Zonoya might have.

"Marlowe contact The Emperor I want to talk to him and this crystal Ark find it and give it to me"

Cayla Mills

#117 May 17, 2011 9:17 PM

knightstemplar

"Of coarse brother." Marlowe says as he walks to a communications area and got to the Emperors connection and the Emperor is shown on the screen

"Ah it is you Marlowe the tratiorous fool that backstabed me." the Emperor says sternly

"Now why do you want to revive Malefor?" Marlowe says angerly as he slams his fist on the console

"I want to rule beside him and enslave you all including humans for revenge of Malefor and im looking forward to meet you on the battlefield so i can kill you." the Emperor says as the connection closes

"Hey Argil i've heard a voice saying when i marry Nadia i must leave the Dragon Realms forever and im never going to leave i like this place." Marlowe says as he rubs his head "And Argil do you have a crush on Zonoya if you dont mind me asking and i still have the Ark actually." Marlowe says as Zonoya goes wide eyed at Argil

"Argil do you really like me?" Zonoya says as she lays next to Argil smiling at him

#118 May 17, 2011 10:27 PM

Mr. John

Argil looked into Zonoya's eyes and then looked up. "When I first saw you I thought I could not be with her I'm an adult dragon and she's a teen but Zonoya there is one thing I have to say!"

Argil looked in Zonoya's eyes. "Your the most beautiful dragon I've ever met your smile is beautiful. Your eyes are gorgeous. And your personality incredible. Zonoya of course I like you but if you already have a mate AKA a boyfriend or husband that's okay I understand!"  Said Argil smiling back.

Then he walked up to Marlowe and hugged him. "Thank you I would not have been able to say that if not for you I don't mind another thing don't worry about that voice it's most likely a fool trying to seperate us isn't that right Zerve?" Zerve The Wizard came out behind a wall and ran Argil killed him with a polar bomb though and Zerve dissapered into nothingness.

"Marlowe I need The Ark I need to talk to The Emperor alone in his Orbital Base. Blood Ravens or not. This is my home and no and I repeat no one misses with it or my friends, family, you, Zonoya, or me. Please Marlowe let me do this!"

OOC: Another thing knight the RP we did with Neo? Are you done with it. Or will you post there again when this is over?

Cayla Mills

#119 May 18, 2011 1:54 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: im still in the RP

"Look Argil i know you want to talk him out of this but the Ark has the powers of heaven and hell which means it will revive Malefor if in the wrong hands but we will stick together as brothers." Marlowe says as Zonoya walks up to Argil

"Marlowe is right you cant do this alone and by the way i feel the same way about you Argil." Zonoya says as she kisses him on the lips as Marlowe then insurts the Ark in the elemental gauntlet then Marlowe starts to shake violently and then his armor changes to Chaos lord armor as Marlowes eyes was changed to yellow and his form changes to Corrupted Marlowe as he is taken over by the Chaos

"Cross me and die." Corrupted Marlowe says as he uses his telekenetic abilities and lifts Argil and throws him to the wall and lifts Zonoya and throws her to Argils side "Stay out of my way." Corrupted Marlowe says as he starts to walk out "I will leave you with my Chaos Space Marines and i will awaken the Dark Master and together we will take over Alavar as his apprentice and with the Ark i will kill whoever gets in my way including Spyro and Cynder." Marlowe says as 11 Chaos Space Marines are summoned and thier bolters aimed at Argil and Zonoya and Marlowe stayes to see them get exicuted

"Marlowe snap out it! Malefor has made you corrupt you can fight it just listen to my voice." Zonoya says

"Who needs friends when you have the power of Chaos." Corrupted Marlowe says as he gets slapted by Nadia who was listening the whole thing "How dare you touch a Chaos lord you mortal fool!" Corrupted Marlowe says as he swings his warhammer knocking Nadia back to the ground

#120 May 18, 2011 8:59 PM

Mr. John

OOC: I'm not any more But I will still post here.

Argil slumped down as everything faded to black and he was out cold on the ground suddenly a bullet hit Marlowe right through the chest from the back.

Cayla Mills

#121 May 18, 2011 10:01 PM

knightstemplar

Corrupted Marlowe looks at the bullet wound then it heals looks behined him and sees Mark and his Zeros "How dare you shoot at a Chaos lord kill them all!" Corrupted Marlowe says as the Chaos space marines opened fire on Mark and his group "Now if you excuse me i have some ressurection to do." Corrupted Marlowe says as he teleports to Malefor's burial chamber

Zonoya shakes Argils sholder "Come on wake up!" then Tau fire warriors open fire on the Chaos space marines "All warriors open fire!" one fire warrior says as a Tau medic runs to Argil "Dont worry i will wake him up." the medic says as he insurts a healing serum that heals wounds and bring back conchousness

#122 May 19, 2011 1:12 AM

Mr. John

"ENOUGH!" Said a voice suddenly everything stopped The Zeroes and Mark were about to draw assault riffles but they stopped when a black man in black clothes holding a black axe stepped in front of everyone.

Argil was about to kiss Zonoya on the cheek and thank her but he froze in fear of the Figure.

Mark seemed to recognize him as well. "Gatekeeper!" They both said. The figure had an angry look on his face.

Cayla Mills

#123 May 19, 2011 2:28 AM

knightstemplar

Corrupted Marlowe appears in Malefor's burial chamber and he looks down and sees Malefor encased in crystal "You will be free my lord." Corrupted Marlowe says as he places his hand on a slot on the crystal prision then an outline of Malefor's head appears then it glowed brighter "It is working!" Corrupted Marlowe says as Malefor was out of his crystal prision and landed in front of Corrupted Marlowe and he kneels and bows "My lord i have freed you from your prision." Corrupted Marlowe says as Malefor looks at him

"Who are you? Where am i?" Malefor says as he looks around

"Remember i am Marlowe and this was you burial chamber." Corrupted Marlowe says as he stands up

"Right now i remember you are my apprentice how are your Chaos powers doing." Malefor says as he looks at Marlowe

"They are going good and the Chaos army is ready to command my lord and the one who put you here are the wretched fools Spyro and Cynder." Corrupted Marlowe says as Malefor roars with rage

"Yes i remember they are the ones that put me in here but now i must rest do you know anywhere that i can rest?" Malefor asks as he yawns

"Yes my lord there is always your mountin my lord." Corrupted Marlowe says as he activates his jetpack and flies to Mountin of Malefor as Malefor fallows in about 5 minutes they made it to the Mountin and Malefor walks in as Corrupted Marlowe summoned 5 Chaos Defilers to act as anti air and 11 Cultists squads as patrols and 7 Raptor squads to be as scouts then summons 8 Heritics as builders and 6 Khorne bazerkers to act as bodyguards and the Chaos base is complete and Corrupted Marlowe walks to Malefor "Anything else my lord." Corrupted Marlowe says

"Nothing my apprentice." Malefor says as he lays his head down

"Yes my lord." Corrupted Marlowe says as he sits on a chair

Zonoya was also standing in fearof the Figure "Argil im scared." Zonoya says as she hugs him for safety as the Chaos space marines pull out thier swords and charged at him

#124 May 19, 2011 9:03 PM

Mr. John

The Gatekeeper slammed his axe down and a black hole appeared sucking up all the space marines it closed.

Argil hugged Zonoya as The Gatekeeper approached them he smirked.

"Well, well, you old dog you got a good one she's really pretty Argil"

Argil laughed. "She's not pretty she's beautiful and she's not really mine yet I haven't asked Zonoya to be my mate so were not offcially a couple everyone this is The Gatekeeper he oversees worlds protects them if something bad happens he steps in to stop it"

"Indeed every world has it's heroes a kingdom protected by two plumbers, a island protected by a Bandicoot, heck even a man named John 117 an amazing solider, who protects his worlds There is also more worlds with two other Spyro's in them one with a Spyro who has battled a wizard named Ripto and one with a Spyro in a world called Skylanders. But enough about that there is trouble here Mark Mars, Zeroes help them"

Mark and The Zeroes nodded they would help. The Gatekeeper dissapered.

"Can someone get Marx, Zaph, Alex, Spyro, Cynder, and The Gray Templars?" Asked Argil.

OOC: knight is it okay if I keep control of Spyro and Cynder?

Cayla Mills

#125 May 19, 2011 11:53 PM

knightstemplar

OOC: why yes be my guest

Corrupted Marlowe was asleep in the chair until shaken awake by Malefor "What is it my lord." Corrupted Marlowe asks as he stands up

"I remember you having your parents dead by assassins and i feel sorry for you." Malefor says gently

"Thank you and lets start a war." Corrupted Marlowe says as the Chaos army marches to Oasis and Corrupted Marlowe activates his jetpack and flies as Malefor fallows and the sky turns blood red due to the presence of the Chaos and Malefor and a pathfinder runs back to Oasis and approaches Argil

"Argil there is a Chaos army heading to Oasis we need to evacuate the citizens immeadiatly." the pathfinder says then in 1 hour the Chaos army has stopped about 30 miles from Oasis and 7 Defilers were in a line behind the army ready to fire then Corrupted Marlowe hovers in front of the army

"Every person in that city has thier times, a time to live and a time to die! A time to build and a time to DESTROY!!!" Corrupted Marlowe says as the Defilers fire thier cannons at the walls and the interior of the city and war sirens go off as the Resistance flies in and sees the Chaos army and they land in front of the Corilation center and Barney Calhoun, Adrian Shepard, and Gordon Freeman exit the dropship as the Resistance and the Grey knights and the Black Templars exit the dropship and goes into the corilation center and a Grey knight approaches Argil "Brother they have altillary and by the looks of it daemons and Malefor and Cultists and Chaos space marines and Khorne bizerkers and they have tanks this is going to be one short fight if we dont destroy that altillary." the Grey knight says

Board footer