Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#351 Jan 05, 2012 2:42 AM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Rise of the Black Templars

then two men walked into the temple and Ignitus looks at them "Who are you?" Ignitus asks as the man in the forest camo looked up at him "My name is Capt. John Price and my friend here is Nickolai we are in search for Makarov but i have noticed that you got him but further examination reveals that it was a dummy you burned the real one is somewhere out there." Price says as he smokes his cigar as Ignitus looks at his friends "What do you mean still alive?" Ignitus says as Price explains "Well Makarov has a bone to pick at a friend of yours um whats his name ah yes Marlowe he holds the codes to a WMD placed here by Russian forces long ago but Marlowe at a young age was given to codes by a fellow Russian named Yuri which is one heck of a friend of mine that is why he is protecting you and avenging Soap." Price says as he smokes and holds his M4 as Ignitus looks back at his friends "He is in exile due to the behavior you gave him." Ignitus says

Marlowe looks at Argil "I forgive you but i must remain in exile till the time i am needed." Marlowe says as he looks outside and sees Kriller and growls like a dragon and pulls out his FN F2000 "Hey Kriller i hope you brought your wallet because the rate in *bleep* gets paid in advance!" Marlowe yells as he fires killing two of his henchmen

#352 Jan 05, 2012 5:06 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

"Pft oh the little crybaby grew up how cute. In case you haven't noticed Makarov is out there. Oh and Marlowe don't forget I almost killed you last time. So don't try to forget!"

"But we can settle this another time I'll lend you all a hand me and my man!" Said Kriller his men nodding.

Argil wondered who Soap and Makarov were.

Spyro and Marx returned to te base and returned to their beds. Doors closed all over the base. No one could get in or out.

"You should have stayed dead. You don't even listen. It's Marlowe's problem not our's!" Said Terrador. He Cyril, And Volteer all walked off. To another part of the temple as the doors closed Behind them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#353 Jan 06, 2012 4:03 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looked at Kriller and looked away in distrust and goes back into the cave "All lies i am in exile and i will only come out when the time is right for my calling." Marlowe says as he pulls out a picture of Task Force 141 and showed Nickolai, Price, Yuri, Soap, and Marlowe (aka Hunter) and looks at it "I wish you were alive Soap why did that russian terrorist Makarov kill you i tried to protect everybody but they all die infront of me just because i have some codes to a powerful weapon that Yuri gave me before he died you were my best friend before i met Argil i miss you." Marlowe says as he cries a little due to the losses of his friends

Several of Makarov's men jumped onto the guardians backs and the rest of his men put a restrants on their legs wings and necks to prevent them from harming Makarov as he stepped out of the shadows with his juggernaut bodyguards and looked at the guardians "Do you know who i am? And dont even think of harming me because those restraints have your elemental weaknesses." Makarov says in an russian accent

Price looks at Nickolai "We looks like its up to us now." Price says as he hears gunfire and goes to his ATV as Nickolai rides shotgun to the cave

#354 Jan 06, 2012 7:19 AM

Mr. John

"Marlowe!" Said Argil watching the cave sadly Feeling sorry for his best friend.

"Poor thing my detection censors are picking up something here!" Said Kriller handing Argil a piece of steel cable.

"And this would be for?" Said Argil.

"To show I've turned I've got a teleportation system built in!" Said Kriller teleporting his men and Argil to the temple.

"Do you know who I am?" Argil heard Makarov say. Kriller's men fired missiles from rocket launchers. To kill Makarov's men.

Kriller worked on freeing the guardians And Argil tackled Makarov down.

"And now you'll never forget who we are!" Said Argil punching Makarov in the face twice. They were all in the room where Spyro trained before with the statue.

Argil tied the rope around part of the dragon statue and the other part around Makarov's neck.

Argil slammed Makarov into the statue then shoved him up as the noose on the rope snapped Makarov's neck and his body went up high then started to swing back and forth on the statue.

Argil watched his body.

"That was for Yuri and Soap!" Said Argil as The guardians who were free Kriller his men, and Argil All nodded watching the body swing back and forth.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#355 Jan 06, 2012 11:37 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe still meditated inside the cave then senses danger then runs to the temple as one of the russian juggernauts was still alive and pointed his light machine gun at Terrador and squeezes the trigger before Marlowe runs infront of Terrador "No!" Marlowe says as he took the final four bullets for Terrador then the juggernaut ran out of ammo and Marlowe pulls out his pistol and fires killing the juggernaut by a headshot before falling to his side as Price and Nickolai rode back and ran back into the temple and see Marlowe bleeding on the floor "Marlowe!" Price says as he runs over to him and pulls out a med kit "Its ok your going to be fine just keep your eyes on my face ok." Price says as Nickolai helps out too keep pressure on the wound and Marlowe looks at Price "Price is that really you? You have not changed a bit." Marlowe says as Price looks at Marlowe "Your bloody right its me." Price says as Marlowe chuckles before gunting in pain as Price sows up a bullet wound after taking out the bullets "Sorry." Price says as he finishes patching Marlowe up and helps him up and Marlowe looks at Terrador "I took those bullets for you because i felt sorry for what i did to you guys i never intended all this to happen and sorry for not letting you guys learn my shouts i thought your not ready for that kind of power." Marlowe says in a sad tone hoping they will forgive him

#356 Jan 06, 2012 2:33 PM

Mr. John

Spyro and Marx landed in front of everyone.

"Marlowe we wanted to say sorry we did not mean what we said!" Said Spyro and Marx.

Meanwhile back at the base.

"Your brother is amazing right Alex?" Asked Zaph.

"Yes!" Said  Alex in the distance.

"Well Ms. Gloria I did ask if you wanted to start a family would you like to get started? Said Zaph gesturing to his room.

Argil hugged his best friend Marlowe glad he was alright.

"I'm glad your okay. If anything happened to you I don't know what I would do!"

The guardians  saw Kriller and his men vanish they as told them they wanted to start a new life somewhere else as heroes. The guardians nodded after them.

Argil had stopped hugging Marlowe as the guardians watched Marlowe.

"So you took a bullet for me so what. Usually  I would say thanks and hug you but this ain't usually is it.  You don't even listen to what I say about us being mad. And your the reason Makarov came here in the first place. No you know what your the reason why all those villlans came. Starting with the emperor we'll learn the shouts. But I have a request!"

"Go home take Nadia, and your men with you to your home world, Price and Nickolai as well. It would make things better around The Dragon Realms I'm sure!" Said Terrador, Volteer, and Cyril standing beside him.

Argil and co could believe what they were hearing.

Cayla Mills

#357 Jan 06, 2012 9:58 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe could not believe what he his hearing "But i was born on this great land in Anchorage i cannot leave my home but they will." Marlowe says as he looks at Price and nods then opens a portal to MW3 universe and Nickolai goes through the portal then Price was going to the portal but stops to toss a birthday card to Marlowe "Happy birthday Marlowe." Price says as Marlowe knows his birthday is next week and Price goes through the portal then a portal opens to the Black Templar homeworld and the Black Templars went through the portal and the Imperial Guard but not the Eldar and the Tau Empire "There my forces are at there homewold but im staying here i was born on Anchorage and was following the path of the dragon that is why i have dragon blood in me but first...." Marlowe says as he transforms into a black dragon about as tall as Argil and looks at everyone "Probably this will suit you guys then my human self by the way in this form the names Nightshade." Nightshade says as he looks at himself then opens his wings and takes a deep breath

Gloria then blushed and looked at Zaph "Yes i do want a family." Gloria says as she walks over to Zaph room and lays on her back

OOC: Marlowe is born in Anchorage just saying

#358 Jan 07, 2012 1:15 AM

Mr. John

Terrador pushed Nightshade through the portal and laughed as it closed.

He and the other guardians peeled their skins off to reveal False versions of The guardians everyone watched in horror.

"Your friends are not coming back. We've dealt with them if you don't believe us look back over there!" Said False Terrador gesturing to three skeletons. But suddenly an earth ball hit him knocking him back.

Terrador, Volteer, and Cyril stood in front of everyone in armour.

"You took control of us. Deceived are friends and hurt our brother. We would never say those things to Marlowe/Nightshade!" Said Terrador. He opened up a portal and Nightshade, Price, Nickolai and and The Black Templars, plus The Impereal Guard came back as the guardians watched Nightshade and hugged him.

"We love you. You are our brother. I hope you can still teach us the shouts and both your forms are amazing. We would never say those things to you please forgive us!" Said Terrador.

"Oh no!" Said The False Guardians flying off never to return back to their world.

Zaph walked in to his room closing the  door. Both let instincts take over as later that night Zaph lay his wings and tail wrapped around Gloria.A smile on his face as he kissed her.

"You were great let's get some sleep I love you Gloria!" He said kissing her again.

OOC: I know sorry. Another thing knight if you ever want to take a break from the RP just say so I can wait till you get back It's cool. It's an awesome RP and I have fun RP'ing with you.

Cayla Mills

#359 Jan 07, 2012 4:26 AM

knightstemplar

Nightshade transformed back to human form wearing the armor of Ignitus and Darkness came out of his back and looked at False guardians and three demon tentacles came out of his back and impaled them and brought them infont of Marlowe as Darknesses demon heads snap at them then Marlowe let the heads devour thier hearts and drops their lifeless corpses to the ground with a thud Darkness hissed with delight "Ah false hearts are always appealing to my tastes." Darkness says as he goes back into Marlowes back and looks at the guardians "Well now thats out of the way yes you will learn the shouts but not Darknesses powers they are how i say unpredictable." Marlowe says as he looked at the birthday card and was about to open it but was taken away by Price "Not until you birthday Marlowe." Price says as Marlowe looked at Price "Awww." Marlowe says as everbody laughs

Gloria nuzzled him and falls asleep with her paw interlocked with his

#360 Jan 07, 2012 2:20 PM

Mr. John

Zaph nuzzled Gloria and fell alseep his head on her's and his paw still interlocked with her's.

The guardians nodded.

"Thank you Marlowe!" Said Terrador.

Argil saw Makarov's body dangling back and forth on the statue still. He walked up to Price and Nickolai.

"What about you two what will you do now? and what about him?" Argil asked gesturing to Makarov's body.

Spyro, and Argil's brothers had just now noticed the body, along with the guardians. They watched the body swing back and forth.

"That must be the evil Russian terrioist Makarov thank the ancestor's someone brought him down!" Said Terrador.

"Makarov's dead? Is that the real one?" Spyro asked looking up at the body.

Cayla Mills

#361 Jan 07, 2012 11:07 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looked at Makarov's body and it dissapeared "It was another fake!" Marlowe says as Price looks at Cyril "Look we need locations on any abandoned castles on Alavar." Price asks as Nickolai looks at Spyro "Look next week is Marlowes birthday and i want to surprise him." Nickolai whispers to Spyro as Ignitus walks over to Marlowe and sat beside him "This is bad that means if he is still." Marlowe says as he gets shot in the sholder by a russian sniper "Sniper! Everbody get down!" Price yells as he gets into cover as Nickolai helps get Marlowe in cover "Does anybody know where he is?" Price says as he looks outside as a sniper bullet flies by his face "Ok he is somewhere out there using the cover of the blizzerd." Price says

Gloria kisses Zaph in her sleep and snuggles into him

#362 Jan 08, 2012 12:04 AM

Mr. John

Zaph fell asleep shorty after snuggled close to Gloria.

"Ignitus here!" Terrador tossed an armour to Ignitus to protect him from the bullets.

"No it's just a bunch of houses Where Hunter and Cheif Prowlus the cheetahs live. But there is one in The Valley Of Avalar!" Said Cyril.

The guardians, Spyro, Argil and co all took cover.

"Okay we'll discuss it later!" Said Spyro whispering to Nickolai.

"What do we do we can't see Makarov or his men through this blizzard. And Marlowe you okay?" Asked Argil.

"Why are we running for we're dragons. We could on a thousand Makarov's!" Said Marx.

"We can't risk it. He's probably really smart. Black Templars I know you take orders from Marlowe. But I need you to listen go and hold of those men outside!" Said Spyro.

Cayla Mills

#363 Jan 09, 2012 1:32 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looked at Argil "Yea I'm good I had worse." Marlowe says as he chuckles as he heard boots going to the door "Incoming!" Marlowe says as he saw a squad of Russian soldiers breached the area and sees Price "There he is!" the leader says as he takes cover while his squad open fire on Price and Price fires back as Ignitus puts the armor and Black Templar commander understood "You heard the dragon open fire!" the Black Templar commander says as the marines open fire to keep them back and Price throws a grenade killing the squad then the russian commander runs back outside as Marlowe gets back up hold his shoulder and hears a shriek of a banshee and holds his ears and looks to the sky and sees a black dragoness with green chest plates and a biohazard sign on the base of the leg "What in Akatosh is that!" Marlowe says as the russians were still dazed while they were killed one by one then the sniper died by a radioactive blast from the unknown dragoness and stood the same hight as Marx

Nadia was waiting for Marlowe to return

#364 Jan 09, 2012 2:28 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Knight if you plan to keep this dragoness around could she be the main love interest of Marx? That okay?

"Resistance come in. Spyro here we need choppers ASAP!" Said Spyro into a walkie talkie.

"Marx go help the dragoness!" Said Argil.

Marx nodded the Resistance landed and started opening fire with guns.

"Find Makarov we'll hold things off here. Take The Black Templars and tell the man of The Resistance what to do!" Said Marx as he, Spyro and co all ran towards the battle guns firing.

The Resistance patched up Marlowe's shoulder.

"What to do sir? Asked A Resistance Leader.

Marx tossed an armour to the dragoness and started opening fire with bullets and earth bursts.

Cayla Mills

#365 Jan 09, 2012 4:11 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: yea i actually planned this and yes it is ok

Marlowe looks at the Resistance leader "Have your men search and destroy the area make shure thats the last of them." Marlowe says as the dragoness looks at Marx and put on the armor then heard metal schreeching and sees on the hill a T-90 and it aimed its cannon on Marx and pushed him down to the ground before it fired and killed a group of Black Templars then she looked at Marx then the tank and blasts it with her radioactive breath exploading it then checks on Marx "You ok?" the dragoness asks as she looks at him with light green eyes

Meanwhile at the castle Makarov and looks at his friend Volk "Are the nova bombs in place?" Makarov says as Volk looks at a map of Warfang "Yes Makarov everthing is set." Volk says as he holds the detonator waiting for his signal as Makarov gives him the signal and presses the button and the nova gas was released and it killed almost half of the city of Warfang but Lydia made it out but not her parents "With the deaths of these people Russia will cry for war." Makarov says he gets in a armored car with Volk and drove to Juno which was conquered by the russians

one of the Resistance members contacted Spyro "Spyro there is a gas attack at Warfang the attack at the temple was a diversion civilian casualties are high!" the Resistance member says as he yells through his gas mask at Warfang

#366 Jan 09, 2012 9:34 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Thanks this will be long hang tight.

"Thanks yes I am who are you?" Marx asked the dragoness looking into her eyes greatful she had saved him. As he got up. He took aim at more Russians with gunfire and earth balls killing some.

"Yes sir alright you heard the man!" Said The Resistance Leader as he and some of the resistance boarded helicopters with guns on them and started opening fire on the enemies.

"Listen take everyone to The Ruins Of Warfang keep them safe. Give them gas masks and protect everyone. We'll be there when we can. Hey guys can you give us a hand!" Said Spyro into a walkie talkie.

"Yes sir on our way to Juno now!" Came a femilar voice.

Spyro put the walkie talkie away smiling. as he blasted an electric ball at a russian killing him and then opened fire with his riffle killing more.

Meanwhile at Juno a whistle came to distract the russians.

There stood Mark, and the Zeroes, and Kriller and his men. Kriller looked like he had his old body back he did. They were all wearing armour had huge tanks, and hellicopters, and riffles.

"We have turned a new leaf make no mistake we are the worst nightmares of all evil. We are leaders together we are good. evil fears us we are the Ones!" Said Kriller, and Mark and all their men. Striking a pose.

"Mark would you do the honous?" Asked Kriller.

"Yes me and you are both leaders here let us go team!" Mark and everyone charged and oepned fire with the tanks, riffles, and helicopters killing all the russians.

Mark fired several bullets at Volk.

Kriller speared Makarov to the ground and held a gun to his head.

"Are you the real Vladimir Makarov wanted terroist who wants codes from Marlowe Preson?" He asked.

Some of The Resistance handed riffles, knives, and swords to Marlowe, Price, and Nikolai. They injected a needle into Marlowe's arm which healed his wounds as they took it out.

"A healing syrum was in there we need your help here!"

They gave Nickolai and Price armour as well.

"Let's take these evil enemies down together!" Said the Resistance firing with their riffles killing some russians as they ran into battle.

Argil, and the guardians were firing off with bullets from their riffles Terrador threw one to Ignitus.

"Hey Ignitus you want to kick some butt?" Asked Cyril.

"Oh shut up!" Said Volteer as they argued and continued firing.

"I know I'm not going to hear the end of this!" Said Terrador.

"You said it!" Said Argil as they high fived and ran back into battle firing to kill of more russians.

Meanwhile back at the base Cynder had all the doors closed so no one could get in or out. Zaph, and Alex wearing armour headed towards the battle area. Zaph left a note beside a sleeping Gloria with some flowers which read.

"I love you be back soon!"

Zaph, and Alex landed as Alex took out his sword and started cutting through eneimies left and right moving like a samurai who had paid tribute to with his moves. He used a move called Leaping dragon and leapt onto the back of a russian and cut his head off with his sword.

He laneded and smirked.

"Anyone want more?" He said chopping them left and right.

Zaph opened fire with two machine guns.

"I'm a firing mah Lazer!" Said Zaph taking out a laser and blasting some of the enmies with it killing them then putting it away he ran into battle firing with his machine guns to kill more eneimies.

Cayla Mills

#367 Jan 11, 2012 4:19 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe thanked the medic and ran into the battle killing russian squads left and right and finally the russian commander yelled "Full retreat! Full retreat!" the russian commander says as the squads began to retreat as Marlowe watches "Look at them there running! Thats right run!" Marlowe yells as he cracks his neck as he walks up to Marx and the dragoness "Nice job out there and whose your friend?" Marlowe says as he looks at the dragoness "Names Toxic." Toxic says as she looks at Marx then hides her face as she blushes and Marlowe noticed this but did not say anything as Price and Nickolai put on the armor but gave back the weapons and swords "Thanks but we got our armorments." Price says as he lights his cigar and smokes it

Meanwhile Makarov's body dissapeared and his voice came from the comms in the base "I knew you people will try to take me down so i think i left a present for you *bleep* awaits you." Makarov says as the building that Mark and co. are in blew up by C-4 charges set up by the russian soldiers which killed the team and Makarov was at a hidden location and planned his next target but russian renforcements entered Juno and made stronger fortifications as Volks body burned from the blast

Back at Echo base Gloria wakes up to see her mate not there and sees the note and reads it and looks out the window "Please be careful my love." Gloria says as she lays in her bed

#368 Jan 11, 2012 4:59 AM

Mr. John

"Is that all you got?" Asked a voice from behind the russians there stood The Ones.

"My clone tehnique works wonders don't you think boys?" Asked Kriller as he and the Ones plus Mark took out riffles and killed of all of them. They rebuilt Juno and put a barrier around it then took a walkie talkie out.

"All clear Boss what now?" Askes Kriller.

"Come back to us good job!" Said Spyro.

"Yes sir!" They put the walkie talkie away and started to move out to The Temple.

Marx saw Toxic blush and smiled he was blushing too.

"That's a nice name Toxic. Hey about that Biohazzrd sign do you want that off your leg?" Said Marx.

"Marlowe, Price what now?" Asked Spyro.

Cayla Mills

#369 Jan 13, 2012 3:34 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe heard that Mark was coming and growled like a dragon still angry at him for killing his human parents and then a landspeeder arrives and Marlowe enters it and tells the driver to go to a lake and the driver follows his orders and drives to a nearby lake then lets Marlowe off and decides to take a drink from the lake as Toxic looks at Marx "Nah it is part of me i like it." Toxic says as he notices Marlowe leaving "Whats the matter with him?" Toxic says as she sits on the ground then looks around and sees Lydia walking to the Temple "Hey found a hatchling!" Toxic says as Lydia looks up and sees Volteer and runs over to him "Mister i lost them." Lydia says sadly

Meanwhile Makarov was in his hidden location monitoring workers working on something and it looked huge by size "Soon the project will be complete and im naming it Wildcat and it will be our walkers." Makarov says as the creation was almost complete as a Russian Black Ops team was inside the base looking for Nadia and she was still waiting for Marlowe to come back

#370 Jan 13, 2012 4:56 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Hang tight this might be long.

"Hang on!" Spyro walked up to Toxic and Marx.

"Listen that sign. I'm sure you would be comfortable without it on your leg your not a weapon your a dragoness. And second those enemies we faced. We need help would you join us the Resistance to defeat them I will not take no for an awnser!" Said Spyro standing tall.

Marx blushed embarssed.

Argil and the guardians saw Marx and Toxic.

"Well look Marxy's got a crush ain't that right?" Marx blushed redder as he watched Toxic. Argil, and Zaph laughed. Alex said nothing. But was chuckling trying not to let Marx see it but he did.

"Shut up, or Zonoya, and Gloria learn some embarrsing things!"

Argil, Zaph, and Alex stopped laughing then all four brothers hugged saying sorry to one another. Knowing their family bound was great.

"Marlowe wait!" Meanwhile at the lake. The Ones walked up behind him. Mark put his hand on his shoulder.

"I never killed your parents. It was someone I took a full for back then someone who was now me. But please just can we forget the past and be friends and allies. I promise I will do what I can to bring your parents back if it comes to that!"

Said Mark holding out his hand hopping Marlowe would shake it.

"Same goes for me and them!" Said Kriller holding his paw out as The Ones nodded.

"Please Marlowe I'm even getting on my knees!" Said Mark as he and The Ones including Kriller got down on their knees hopping Marlowe would forgive them.

Cayla Mills

#371 Jan 14, 2012 3:44 AM

knightstemplar

(Skyrim theme plays) Marlowe looked at Mark and co. then hears a roar and looks to the sky and looks to the sky and a feral wyvern lands infront of Marlowe and looks at him then Marlowe looks at Mark "I will take him alone." Marlowe says to Mark and pulls out his Scalar sword and the wyvern roared at him as Marlowe pulls out a shield and blocks a fire breath burst from the wyvern as a greybeard watches the battle "In there tounge he is Dovahkiin...Dragonborn." the greybeard says to himself as Marlowe stands up and looks at the wyvern "Fush Ro Dah!" Marlowe yells as he uses the unrelenting force shout staggering the wyvern and slashes the dragons head with the Scalar sword then the wyvern bites his shield and throws it into the lake then the wyverns head gets slashed again then Marlowe jumps onto his head and slashes his head over and over again then jumps off as the wyvern dies and starts to burn up and his soul gets absorbed by Marlowe as he yells in victory and looks at Mark "You are forgiven."

Toxic watches them then heard the dragon roar "Hey guys what was that?" Toxic says as she heard the Fush Ro Dah and looked at Spyro "Should we check that out?" Toxic says as she looks at Marx "Look thank you for the offer but it was part of me when i was born." Toxic says as she nudges Marx with her leg and looks into his eyes "I've heard you got a crush on me." Toxic says as she waits for his answer

Meanwhile Russian Black Ops team found Nadia and brought her to the hanger as team covers there teamates and got her boarded on the chopper as she screamed for help as a resistance soldier was about to fire at the chopper as it takes off but a commander pushed the gun up and looked at him "We cant risk it." the commander says as he watched the chopper fly away "Marlowe is going to kill us."

#372 Jan 14, 2012 11:05 AM

Mr. John

OOC: That was random. Knight There's a lot of Crossovers in here don't you think it's a bit much?

"Not really!" Said Marx shaking off his embarssment. He did have feelings for her. He just did not want to tell. Her.

"Sorry Toxic I don't. But we could use your help!" Said Marx flying towards the roar.

Argil, and co gave Marx a look of disbelief but flew after him.

"Spyro come in Cynder, Zonoya, and Gloria are in trouble!" Said A resistance Soldier. Through a walkie talkie.

"Spyro?" They asked.

Spyro put the walkie talkie away.

Argil, his and Zaph's eyes turned pure white they turned into dark forms of themselves and fired Convexety Breath all around.

"MAKROV!" They said firing all over. But not hurting anyone.

They wanted to hurt Makarov make him die a thousand times if he hurt their mates.

Marx contacted The Resistance and heard the situation he shouted at Mark, Marlowe and The Ones.

"Marlowe Nadia's been kidnaapped by some Black Oops dudes!"

Spyro and co returned to normal.

"Come on we have to return to the base!" Said Spyro.

As he took the Resistance The Black Templars, and everyone else over to the helicopters.

"Price, Nickolai are you two going to stand there all day? You lost two friends do you want to loose more plus see more people get hurt because of this man Makarov  Hurry up. Your not here to look pretty!" Said Volteer. He was not trying to be mean. But he was tired of everyone in The Dragon Realms getting hurt.

Zaph installed communications all over the helicopters and gave some to everyone.

Volteer gave Lydia to some Resistance members. They took of in choppers to a hidden location.

"Toxic are you coming or what?" Asked Zaph boarding a chopper. The choppers were big enough for dragons.

Spyro contacted Marx and told him to hurry up.

"Marlowe, Ones come on!" The ones nodded thanked Marlowe and headed into Some helicopters and headed towards The base with Marx.

"Ignitus get Marlowe then join us!" Said Terrador as his chopper with the guardians took off  They were soon nearing the base.

"Come on we have to free Cynder and the others!" Said A black Templar to the Resistance Member and commander.

OOC: Sorry a bit long. It's just I've never played some of these video games. And I would like to know what they are dealing with. And so many crossovers is a bit much cut it down. Also if their dealing with a new enemy like Makarov please say which video game that character came from It would be nice to know what they are facing. Sorry it would just make things smoother. Your a great Person and this RP rocks just wanted to run this past you.

Cayla Mills

#373 Jan 16, 2012 4:51 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: No you did not upset me i was thinking on what crossovers to get rid of now the Assassins Creed crossover i can get rid of and Makarov was on the CoD Modern Warfare series

Marlowe got on so did Price and Nickolai then Toxic got on the chopper and sat with Marx then a transmission came through "This is the Enclave only channel idenify yourself." the Enclave soldier asked as Marlowe responds "This is Marlowe Preston of the Black Templars." Marlowe says as the Enclave soldier responds "Ah you are the scumbag who killed my buddies at your base im not giving you clearance to fly in our airspace so you better not even fly to where you are going." the Enclave soldier says as Marlowe responds "Hey i am not the scumbag here the real enemy is out there with my wife as a hostage." Marlowe says as the Enclave soldier responds "Well sorry sir but not our problem and guess what im sending 5 vetribirds to wipe you out hope you like fire works." the Enclave soldier says as the vetribirds took off and headed to Marlowe's position and the Enclave soldier disconnects

Meanwhile Nadia was at the hidden location and was badly treated and was scared out of her mind and all that the russian soldiers do was laugh and call her names as Makarov was notified that the walkers are ready "Now all i need are the codes." Makarov says as Nadia felt a small pain in her stomach

#374 Jan 16, 2012 11:38 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Okay thanks! Hang tight this might be a long post.

"Listen I do like you I was just scared to tell you. Would you be my mate?" Marx asked Toxic.

The team's choppers all landed as they headed towards the inside of the base. The Resistance soldiers freed, everyone.

Spyro and Cynder nuzzled. As Argil nuzzled Zonoya, and Zaph nuzzled Gloria. Marx was still on the chopper waiting for a reply from Toxic their chopper had landed as well. And Alex was waiting for a reply from Spyro.

"I'm sorry angel we should have stopped them!"

"Your pregnant you and Nadia should not even be fighting anything until you've both given birth. Besides I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you!" As Spyro and Cynder nuzzled some more.

Spyro stood in front of everyone.

"Attention everyone attention please listen!"

Argil put his tail around Zonoya's and Zaph had his wing on Gloria as they listened to Spyro.

Cayla Mills

#375 Jan 18, 2012 3:38 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe was in anger and left the base to find Nadia and Price and Nickolai looked at Spyro as everybody looked at Spyro as Toxic looks at Marx blushing "Yes." Toxic says as she places her paw ontop of his and one of the Risistance looked around for Marlowe "Hey does anybody know where Marlowe is?" the Risistance member asks as Marlowe was gone at the time and headed to an abandoned metal factory where the real Makarov is "I will kill you for touching her!" Marlowe says as he walks through the forest to the factory as Zonoya nuzzles Argil and Gloria kisses Zaphs cheek and looked at Spyro for his announcement

Makarov hears from a guard that Marlowe is coming and looks at his watch "Right on cue." Makarov says as he walks to Nadia's cell "I heard your husband is coming dragon he will give me the codes and you will be free simple as that." Makarov says as Nadia slaps him across the face "You monster! You killed half the population of Warfang just to get to my love why!" Nadia says as Makarov looks at Nadia angerly "You want to know why he killed my wife Veronica! We were walking through Warfangs market (Scene changes to Warfangs market in Marlowe's bounty hunter days) I was with my wife looking through the market and stopped at one stall to buy spices then....it happened *Sniper rifle fires and kills Veronica* Marlowe killed Veronica but police say they found contraband in our bedroom and given Marlowe the glory and money and what did i get i got nothing but anger and sadness so i decided to take revenge and here we are." Makarov says as Nadia looks at him still in anger

Board footer