Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#301 Dec 12, 2011 11:32 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Rise of the Black Templars

A wind blade cut right through Eliphas's body cleaving it in two. It was Zaph he had used his Wind Breath.

Zaph spun around and unleashed a tornado that blew the barricade apart. Zaph flew in and grabbed The Stone of Life and tossed it to Argil who put it in a backpack. Argil placed a bomb on the ground and motioned for everyone to head off they got inside a huge ship which took off and the bomb blew the daemons base to pieces. As the ship landed at Echo Base.

"Well I think we should help you harness your elemental powers help you hone earth breath!" Said Cynder.

Spyro, Zaph, Argil and his brothers all came walking in.

"What's cracking lads?" Asked Zaph.

OOC: Sorry knight. I did not mean to rush past that at all. I feel like my characters don't serve any purpose at all in this RP. And I know that Marlowe is the main character but I hope they can have some action as well and be able to beat the enemies, Spyro, Cynder, The Guardians also if that's okay? Also is it okay if I bring in some new enemies?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#302 Dec 13, 2011 10:51 AM

Malefor the purple dragon
Gems: 0
Website

Mr.John can i join ill make my own character

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#303 Dec 13, 2011 11:15 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Welcome back but you have to ask knight.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#304 Dec 14, 2011 4:40 AM

knightstemplar

OOC: Yea pm me your character sheet and yes mr.John the characters can have thier action and yes bring in some new enemies

Marlowe walks in with Argil then Nadia runs over and hugs Marlowe and Marlowe hugs back then Zonoya runs over and hugs Argil as Gloria sees Zaph and walks over and hugs him then Marlowe lets go of Nadia and stands on a stage (We must stand together by Nickelback plays) "Brothers, Sisters, and Comrades we have fought hard and well against certian dangers and we have seen nightmarish creature but that is not what im talking about we have lost so many of our brothers and sisters to these threats and we have fought for our homes, our families, and our loved ones and we will honor those who gave thier lives protecting this nation but i have these words to say, We must stand together!" Marlowe says as the entire hall is filled with cheers and then went scilent "Thank you now i would call someone up here to receive a gift, Spyro please come up." Marlowe says as the entire hall chants Spyro's name as Zonoya nudges Spyro

"Go on get up there." Zonoya says as she looks at Spyro and smiles as Marlowe waited for Spyro to come up to recieve his gift

#305 Dec 14, 2011 10:28 AM

Mr. John

Argil hugged Zonoya back. And Zaph hugged Gloria back. They looked at Spyro

He went up Cynder hugged him from behind as he smiled and and stood in front of Marlowe.

Meanwhile in a placed called South Valley a man in a black cloak, A yellow male dragon wearing armour, two demon like creatures who wore armour and a tall man with armour all stood looking at over the sea.

"Now the fun begins" Said the dragon.

Cayla Mills

#306 Dec 14, 2011 10:43 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looks at Spyro "Spyro you have fought beside me thick and thin and now you have been reconized to be my brother and now i have a gift for you." Marlowe says as two Black Templar marines carry an armor case up to the stage and sets it down infront of Spyro "In this case has the relics of our order to the establishment of the Black Templars by the Knights of the Nine and are still in good condition." Marlowe says as he opens the case and in it was the legendary Crusader of the Nine armor and the Black Templars kneeled and bowed to Spyro

Meanwhile a squad of Black Templars looked at the man, the dragon, and the demons and pointed their bolters at them "You are in Restricted lands get out or we will kill you." the sargant says as he points his bolter pistol at them

#307 Dec 15, 2011 1:46 AM

Mr. John

Spyro put the new Crusader of the Nine armour. and bowed to the knights and Marlowe.

"Brothers this is a great honour it truly is thank you!" He said bowing as everyone clapped and he walked off stage.

"I thnk we should all get some rest for the rest of the day Gloria, Cynder is going to help you hone your earth abbilities tommorow if that's okay?" Said Spyro.

Argil had an arm around Zonoya, and Zaph had an arm around Gloria.

Meanwhile the tall man punched the ground and knocked the black templars off balance.

"Marlowe Preston's man no doubt his reputation proceeds him. Indeed he is a strong and smart young lad. But he will not inferefere in our plans!"

Said the dragon tossing a water ball into the sky it came crashing down and drenched and killed the black templars in one hit.

"I was expecting more from the legendary Black Templars well how sad let us go man The Sphere of Power awaits us!" They said dissapearing and reappearing in a temple. The dragon smirked and touched a sphere and he and his man became infused with power as they all laughed.

That night they all smirked as they took a nap. Awating the next day.

Cayla Mills

#308 Dec 15, 2011 10:58 AM

Shara132011

#309 Dec 15, 2011 11:34 AM

Mr. John

The next day the dragon and his men woke up smiling.

Meanwhile the screens in the base picked up their activity, Spyro put on his new crusader of the nine armour, Argil, Zaph, Marx, and Alex as well and landed in front of the men and his dragon.

"Oh what do we have here?" Asked Zaph.

"The name is Kriller, the demons are Barx and Barns Shadow is the man in the cloak,and Frisk the tall Man. We are the Power Mafia. We have taken what belongs to us a sphere the contains power beyond your wildest dreams. But we must go!" Barx and Barns moved at high speeds and punched and kicked Spyro and co knocking them out.

When the team got up later Kriller and his men were gone. They were in Warfang.

Spyro, Argil and his brothers went to comfront them.

"Your heavily out numbered but since you incest on getting killed so be it men. Destroy them!" Said Kriller walking off.

"Yes sir!" Said Frisk and the others charging at Spryo, Argil and his brothers who charged back.

Meanwhile Kriller was looking aroud Warfang.

"So much places to test my new power up. Maybe I should just destroy everything!" He laughed as an ice ball formed in his left paw and he threw it at two moles they froze over and soon the ice shattered they were dead.

"So much to destroy, so much indeed!" He laughed.

The Dragon Guardians came flying in in armour.

"Halt!" Said Terrador.

"Nope why don't you!" Said Kriller throwing a white ball at the guardians knocking them out.

"You see gentlemen, I am an electric dragon whose mother was a water dragon but I've learned her skills as well. Also trained in many skills not seen to dragons yet now why don't I just put you out for good!"

He said a red sword forming in his two front paws he held it as he walked towards the guardians to try and kill them.

Cayla Mills

#310 Dec 16, 2011 3:19 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe teleports in front of Kriller and does a unrelenting force shout to knock him down "Ro!" Marlowe says as a wave of sound knocks down Kriller and pulls out his legendary Scalar sword and readies his blade for a fight "You dont harm my brothers." Marlowe says as his dragon side builds inside and Kriller can sense it then Black Templar marines ride in on a thunderhawk and they jump off and fights the demons with Spyro

Meanwhile Nadia sighs and looks outside waiting for Marlowe to return "Be safe my love." Nadia says as Gloria looks at Cynder "Ok that would be nice." Gloria says

OOC: the shout was a tribute to The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

#311 Dec 16, 2011 12:35 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Love that video game.

"Oh no!" Said Kriller's men as they were killed. Spyro finished them off with an ice barrage.

Kriller smiled but when he felt the rage within Marlowe he tried to escape. Until a spear came out of nowhere killing him it went back to Argil. Who smirked.

Cayla Mills

#312 Dec 17, 2011 11:20 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looked at Argil "You know i had him and he was mine." Marlowe says as he unfroze the guardians with a stream of fire then a Black Templar marine walks up to Marlowe "My lord the area is secure and all threats are dealt with." the marine says as he walks back to his team then Black Templar Predator tanks and Land raider arrived at Warfang though unknown to Argil and co. that a dragon hatchling was watching them on a hill and accidentaly slips and lands on the ground hard making a loud cry as one of the Black Templar Marines heard the cry and looks around and sees the dragon hatchling "My lord look!" the marine says as Marlowe looks at the hatchling "By Akatosh a survivor!" Marlowe says as he walks over and the hatchling looks at Marlowe walking up to her and with marines behind him and she got scared and tried to hide and Marlowe felt this "Give me some room." Marlowe says as the marines backed up and Marlowe kneeled down and looked at the dragon hatchling "Shh its ok we are not going to hurt you." Marlowe says gently as he lends out his hand to see if he can rub his head on his hand but the dragon hatchling hissed at him and Marlowe looks at Argil "Hey Argil can you try to convince the hatchling here to calm down." Marlowe asks

#313 Dec 17, 2011 1:21 PM

Mr. John

"Okay Marlowe sorry!" Said Argil patting the hatchling on the head. Trying to calm him down.

Volteer tapped Marlowe on the shoulder.

"Marlowe you could treat him better you know. Argil thinks of you as a best friend and a brother. He would die for you if he had too. Show him and us a little more respect because sometimes you have an ego problem oh and don't calls us brothers if you act like that'" Said Volteer as he and the guardians flew off. Disgusted by Marlowe.

Cayla Mills

#314 Dec 17, 2011 11:53 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looks at the guardians sadly "Brothers?" Marlowe says sadly as he runs to a forest crying and runs into a hidden temple of Ignitus then meditates infont of Ignitus then pulls out an audio recorder then presses the record button "Hello guardians if you get this i am in exile due to my 'ego' now i lost your trust and now everyone does not like me and i only make things worse so i thought if i went into exile maybe all these dangers may cease and I hope you are happy Volteer you really broke my heart all i was doing is trying to protect you, you treated me like family, I told you i was Ignitus's desendent and now all you gave me is heart break I hope you are happy guardians." Marlowe says as he stops the recording and teleports it infront of the statue of Ignitus in the dragon temple and Marlowe cries as Spirit Ignitus appears next to him and nudges him "Marlowe? Why are crying?" Spirit Ignitus says as Marlowe looks at Spirit Ignitus as the temple doors close shut and magicly locked

"The guardians hate me and they hurt my feelings all i was doing is trying to protect them." Marlowe says as Spirit Ignitus nuzzles Marlowe and Marlowe hugs him to calm down

Meanwhile the dragon hatchling looks at Argil then Marlowe "Mister is there something wrong with your friend." the hatchling says as she watched Marlowe run into the forest

#315 Dec 18, 2011 4:17 AM

Mr. John

"Marlowe?" Argil said turing to see him run off.

"I'm not sure I hope he is okay!" Said Argil worried.

Meanwhile near the temple several men with guns stood. They blasted a missile from a rocket launcher as the temple began to come down.

Cayla Mills

#316 Dec 18, 2011 10:26 AM

knightstemplar

(Monster by Skillet plays) Marlowe heard the explosion and pulls out his bolter pistol and runs to the window near the door and jumps through it and lands on the ground with two feet and looks at the temple as it collapses and looks at the men and roars in anger like a dragon at them and it was loud enough to be heard for miles to the dragon temple then charges at the man with a rocket launcher and pulls out his Scalar Sword and cuts the man in half then charges at the other men

Meanwhile the dragon hatchling heard the roar and jumped and hid behind Argil's front leg "What was that?" the hatchling says as she hid behind Argil's front leg scared

#317 Dec 18, 2011 1:07 PM

Mr. John

"Marlowe!" Said Argil. He was worried about his best friend he wanted to help but he had to take care of the hatchling.

"Don't worry that roar came from a friend!" Argil said hugging the hatchling.

The guardians ignored the roar and went to sleep.

"He still had an ego!" Said Volteer.

The men in white known as the Troopers aimed bolters and started firing bullets at Marlowe hopping to slow him down or kill him.

"For revenge!" They said trying to avenge their friend.

Cayla Mills

#318 Dec 18, 2011 9:01 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe then uses his Scalar sword to cut a Troopers head off and then charges at another and stabs him through the heart then another by incinerating him to a pile of ash and another by cutting him in half then looks at the sargent and uses telekenisis to take his weapons away "You have destroyed a sacred place and you have made a bad mistake attacking me." Marlowe says angerly and throws his weapons away and grabs him by the throat and holds him up off the ground "Who sent you to kill me?" Marlowe says as a sniper sights his crosshairs on Marlowe's leg and fires hitting him dead on and Marlowe roars in pain hoping that his friends would help him then Spirit Ignitus appears infront of the guardians

"My friends wake up." Spirit Ignitus says as he teleports the audio log to himself and puts it down on the ground

Meanwhile the hatchling gets startled and looks at Argil "I think your friend needs your help." the hatchling says as she nudges his leg to the painfilled roar of Marlowe

#319 Dec 18, 2011 10:03 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Hang tight another long one.

Argil looked at the hatchling in shock. and the guardians as well.

"Who is this young one?" Asked Terrador.

"A hatchling we found her in Warfang listen little one don't come near here it's to dangerous!" Said Argil covering her eyes from the battle.

"We'll look after her go help Marlowe besides we are getting to old for this we'll help when we need to. tell Marlowe were sorry and I can't believe it but I could have sworn I heard an old friend's voice!" Said Volteer looking at the audio recording. and taking it and the hatchling back to Warfang with the other guardians.

Argil smirked he knew it was Ignitus.

Argil ran towards the battle site. He tossed an ice ball which hit the sniper and the ice shattered killing him on the spot. Argil pulled out his bolter pistol and started firing rounds and killing men left and right.

Argil put his bolter away pulled out his spear and stabbed a soldier killing him. A bullet hit Argil's spear shattering it. Argil fell back from the impact but took the bullets his armour protecting him.

"Oh yeah Zaph told me the spear was not as strong as he thought it's fine I don't need it to take you down!" Argil said running to Marlowe and healing him with a water ball his wounds healed the bullet fell out.

"Bold words care to back them up!" Said a voice. Argil turned and suddenly he was knocked back. By a strong punch. Argil skided across the ground as a man wearing armoud and who had long blonde hair came out he shapeshifted it was Kriller.

"But how?" Asked Argil.

"Easy you killed a fake. Fools you will pay for killing my men. Argil, and Zaph your both heroes out here and both very skilled. But don't think that means you have an edge my men here and me are the Power Cord. I have all the power I need thanks to the sphere of power it gave me might and all of you are going down!"

"But to show you how good I am and also to set an example take this!" Kriller threw a blue ball towards the sky it went towards the hatchling who was on Volteer's back and hit her knocking her off him and sending her crashing into the ground below.

The guardians looked on in shock.

"Little brat should not have come here!" He laughed.

"You monster!" Argil said running towards him. Kriller elbowed Argil. Then punched him. Argil kicked him and punched him Kriller went skidding back but he kicked Argil back sending him flying across the ground as Kriller's men came up behind them and two glowing red balls appeared in Kriller's paws as the ground shook his power being felt.

"I'm going to destroy you and erase you both from excistence!" He roared a powerful roar which shattered two boulders his men grew more muscular and pointed their bolters at both Argil and Marlowe.

Kriller was more muscular as well.

"The Sphere of Power gave me more might. Now I'm going to crush you both!" He roared. the ground shaking as the two red balls were formed in his paws.

OOC: Sorry for that being so long. Anyway I don't want him to be killed in one hit or his men. They should at least put up a bit of challenge we need a few good evil bosses here and there. If that's okay knight? Also hopefully some good music can play during this battle know any knight?

Cayla Mills

#320 Dec 18, 2011 11:34 PM

knightstemplar

OOC: no problem i can make a good fight and shure i know one

(Violence Fetish by Disturbed plays) Marlowe looked at the hatchling then became enraged and fire covered him and then blew a breath of shadow fire at Kriller and his men then runs to the hatchling "Please tell me your alright." Marlowe says as he puts his ear to the hatchling's chest to hear her heartbeat and her heart is still beating and sighs with relief then hears her talking while unconchous "Daddy? Daddy where are you? I miss you daddy." the hatchling says as she rolls to her side and curls up then Marlowe returns to the battle and casts a fire shield around the hatchling and himself to block bullet fire then at Kriller "I will rip your heart out!" Marlowe says as he charges at him with his Scalar sword out

#321 Dec 19, 2011 1:22 AM

Mr. John

"Try I dare you!"  said Kriller. He caught the Scalar Sword and blasted a black energy ball into it destroying it. He then blasted a red ball into Marlowe's stomach sending him flying across the ground and he landed next to the hatchling.

The guardians took the hatchling but Kriller moved at super sonic speeds grabbed the hatchling and stabbed her right through the heart with a red sword then tossed her aside. Kriller blasted a blue energy ball at her there was an explosion when it hit.

"Men kill Argil. If he survives I'll deal with him in time you three had best go!" He laughed as the guardians had tears rolling down their cheeks as they flew off to Warfang they could battle Kriller they were in no condition at their age. They were saddened about the hatchling.

Argil looked in pure shock he roared as he ran at Kriller but Kriller's men started opening fire Argil put up an electric barrier but the bullets eventually got through. Argil tossed two electric balls at two of the men killing them another punched Argil sending him sliding Argil ran at Kriller's men.

Kriller flew right at Marlowe.

Cayla Mills

#322 Dec 19, 2011 2:31 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe then looks at Kriller then saw the death of the hatchling then got up then he felt a new energy within him then uses Spyro's fury hitting him and sent him flying into the rubble of the temple then jumps on top of him then flecks his wrist and a hidden blade appers from the guantlet and stabs him in the neck repeatedly and rushes at one of Krillers men and blows a breath of shadow fire and cuts the back of his leg and gets to Argils side "Ok i have an idea Argil i learned this dragon shout when i was out traveling with monks called Greybeards." Marlowe says as he held Argils hand "Tyre!" Marlowe says as he shouted a slow time shout "There you have but 20 seconds before the shout wears off so make those kills count." Marlowe says as he charges at one of them

#323 Dec 19, 2011 3:21 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Assassin's Creed? Awesome I love that franchise.

"Marlowe, Me Spyro, and my brothers have really got to train with you more your moves are unreal!"  Said Argil blasting electric balls at the men left and right. He fired off an ice barrage. Then killed the last one with a water missile.

The rubble came off and Kriller was dying but a medic healed him with a potion. Kriller smirked at his men then flew at Marlowe and ripped the gaunlet right off and crushed it beneth him.

Argil growled as Kriller punched Argil sending him crashing onto the ground. Kriller then blasted a death beam from his front paws at Argil. Argil put up an electric barrier to protect himself and Marlowe.

Kriller blasted a beam of shadow fire destroying the barrier. Kriller sent Argil flying into the ground with a red energy ball. Argil started to get up But Kriller blasted him with another red ball and it exploded like a grenade on contact. Argil lay there unmoving but started to get up. As Kriller turned his attention to Marlowe. Kriller took the red sword out and impaled Marlowe.

Kriller continued to stab Marlowe over and over again in the chest.

Cayla Mills

#324 Dec 19, 2011 9:47 AM

Malefor the purple dragon
Website

OOC- I believe my character i sent you could be on the bad side then be good knight

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#325 Dec 19, 2011 11:04 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe then stopped the next stab and punches Kriller's head repeatedly head then kicks him back then heals himself with healing fire and takes his red sword and slashes his left and right leg and stabs him through the heart and hopes that killed him then helps out Argil getting back on his feet "You alright?" Marlowe says as he heals him with healing fire and turns his attention to Kriller and pulls out Daemonhammer and readies it for another fight "Please be dead." Marlowe says to himself as he heals himself more and stays on his guard for another attack as he feels fury energy inside himself again

Board footer