Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 22, 2011 9:12 AM

pancakes
Gems: 0

This game isn't actually all that bad...

Over the last week or so I've been playing through A Hero's Tail. After a few days of playing it I was beginning to get bored, so I decided to give The Eternal Night another spin...

I actually really enjoyed it.

I still can't see myself playing it for more than half an hour at a time (it's very repetitive), but since the gameplay is so different from any other Spyro game, it's nice to come back to it when I'm feeling bored of the original series.

Just thought I would share...  wink

#2 Apr 11, 2011 2:30 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

Re: This game isn't actually all that bad...

Last edited by 36IStillLikeSpyro36 (Nov 16, 2016 6:06 AM)

#3 Apr 15, 2011 10:01 AM

spyrofan2999
Gems: 0

Re: This game isn't actually all that bad...

I am a huge fan of the LoS Series, (aswell as the the original).

Sharing thoughts is awesome, I mean, I've been collecting some magazines back in the day and at the back is an advertisment of the game (TEN). I looked at it and thought, "Awesome! I'm gonna get that for xmas". So when i played it on a Xmas day morning after I recieved the present on a Xmas eve (polish tradition), i never felt i played a better game before, i enjoyed my experiences on the game and i never stoped 'dazing within' the stars' about the story.

It's not like i was new to spyro, i never knew they did a reboot until that very day, if that makes sense :S

The story means alot to me. I even dreamt about being a character on the series, but anyways, apart from my 'awkward belifs', i think the story is moving and inspireing as you move along the series (from TNB towards DotD), i mean, how could you resume into borderm after you've learned the 'legend of a purple dragon (malefor) and how Spyro was next in line after a few confusions as he moves along' or a 'dragon love story between Cynder and Spyro themselves' or a 'comedic memorable adventure with Sparx adopting his own personal voice' or ' the characters with their own individual stories and pasts'.

It's briliant in my opinion, rather wordy but worth explaining, not as much towards the others.

Oh.. and I like the gameplay too, rather addicting!

No!, Won't Let you!

The only way to greet people if you are socially awkward: Is to Punch them in the Stomach and Judo flip 'em! Nice to meet you tongue

Board footer