Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 22, 2009 9:08 AM

Famousfashion3
Gems: 0
Website

Spyro's ghost (ETD)

In ETD, in Dragon kingdom, do the swim in air next to the boat to luau island. Then, swim as far forward as you can until the sky changes colour. Keep going and you will be sucked into black. In the top corner, there is a silver spyro copying the normal spyro!

As darkness falls, a hero must rise!

#2 Jan 08, 2010 8:11 AM

bananababy
Birthday: 25 November
Website

Re: Spyro's ghost (ETD)

I  haven't heard of the glitch; but it seriously sounds quite interesting, and almost creepy if you ask me. I wouldn't wanna be stuck in nothingness with a clone of myself copying my every move... XD I guess I'll try the glitch when I get a chance to, maybe soon. If I manage to achieve the glitch and make it work, I might see if the video camera won't act retarded for once and get a video of the odd glitch, but I doubt it'll work right, that piece of shoe leather... XD;; Anyways, offtopic. The glitch sounds interesting, and I intend to try it whenever I feel like getting around to it.

Oh god, looking at my old posts on here are absolutely cringeworthy. Hard to believe I made any friends, lol.

#3 Jan 17, 2010 9:05 PM

The Mad Thatter

That thing's full of glitches. Is there any video of this?

#4 Jan 19, 2010 5:50 AM

bananababy
Birthday: 25 November
Website

I was going to try the glitch but the disc was messed up a bit (more than it normally would be, I mean) and it wouldn't even make it to the first load screen before you can open a game save.
I guess I'll just wait until someone eventually posts a video of the glitch.
Sounds interesting, though.

Oh god, looking at my old posts on here are absolutely cringeworthy. Hard to believe I made any friends, lol.

#5 Feb 04, 2010 5:06 PM

Spyro Master

Yet another of the many glitches from ETD XD, theres quite a good one which Aicebo discovered which somehow makes the sheep look laserish, quite funny to look at to be honest XD

Board footer